Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

better to do the dishes or clean it will make more money. captcha sites pay incredibly little and to get 1 dollar you have to kill all day

• -1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I don’t think that you can earn something big on this, the salaries there are very low. But just for personal reference, you can see this option.

I think you will took too long for you to make a single dollar what's more if hundred dollars, you will just waste your time in that captcha solver since the rate is too low. If I were you I would find other platforms that gives you a decent amount of money in just a short span of time like trading and this forum. But if want to pursue that kind of jobs then at least add another job.

to join 2captcha to get one dollar for 1000 captcha
  I don't see it as a good idea. It is not easy to do all this number for a few cents. It is a waste of time and effort, according to my opinion.

I believe you understand that you can't get a lot of money just solving the captcha, but you can earn a little amount to start something else, something bigger than solving captcha. So good luck!

Solve captcha for earn coins is very easy. It is the easiest way to earn free money. But you can't make huge money from here. It is very less in captcha solving.

I have worked in a site just to click manual human test trust me it is difficult to make 1000 manual human test in a day prior to you acquire a dollar or even 50 penny.

• -1 1

When we have been centering to be able to make a lot more inside the world wide web, I do believe gathering totally free stock markets from your sink web sites, gathering small amounts regarding USD simply by losing our own valuable time about captcha fixing web sites that you will be discussed listed below are not necessarily preferred techniques. Act as a dynamic cryptocurrency dealer to be able to make a lot more rewards.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I worked in 2captcha and I can say that it is an excellent platform, very simple for beginners and fast. The way to win is quite simple, although I do not say that it is fast, since you need 1000 captchas to earn 1 $, but weekly you could get around 7 or 10 $ if you do it well I have invested a good hours of work, although it is not very recommended since the time you invest is quite large, but if you want to work there you can do it and currently continue to pay

Honestly, it does not appeal to me, it is quite a tedious effort to solve captcha and pay so little for so long. It does not mean that this bad, it is a good start. I started generating income online with jobs that paid very little but it helped me to understand that there were better, more interesting things that were coupled to what I like. Sometimes it is good to invest. To receive you have to give a greeting.

It is not a good job because you have to exchange a lot of effort and time in order to be able to get a very small amount, but it is suitable for some beginners to collect capital.

Oh, the old good days. I have solved captchas but it was really boring stuff. I prefer teaching or data typing, at least you are staring at a monitor but doing at worst a few bucks every day. It's up to your preference.

I recommend you look for another way to earn money, I was on that platform and it takes a lot of effort to earn little, although its advantage is that the minimum withdrawal is low and you can withdraw to many platforms. There are better ways to make money without much effort, surveys, airdrops, trading, or investing if you can.

I like to do captcha for its rewards, these are collected with Faucetpay, it is a very good microwallet. My favorites are the rewards of Dogecoin and Tron, many pages deal with this but not all of them are reliable.

• Useful or interesting 1

Resolving captchas is an excellent way to earn money since there are many pages or faucepts that pay you very well for doing it, you also have the option of solving recaptchas, which is an easier one, there are still many ways of captchas and the truth is that they do not pay much but it could be counted as some extra income that could come in handy to earn and after all it is a medium that pays little but the sites that produce them are usually more reliable since the income is considered

24 minutes ago, JacM10 said:

I worked in 2captcha and I can say that it is an excellent platform, very simple for beginners and fast. The way to win is quite simple, although I do not say that it is fast, since you need 1000 captchas to earn 1 $, but weekly you could get around 7 or 10 $ if you do it well I have invested a good hours of work, although it is not very recommended since the time you invest is quite large, but if you want to work there you can do it and currently continue to pay

Well I don't think it's easy to solved 1000 captcha in one single day, then how it's possible to earn 1$ in one  day and you says weekly you earn 7 to 10$ dollars, this 2 captcha platform not good for new members are old members, because I already work in this platform they waste our time's.

• +2 1

I also done longtime ago when i don’t know anything about earning strategy... I do job captcha fill for money but its really cheaper than your hard work.. If you fill 1000 captcha you will earn higher 1 usd

2 years ago I tried to make money by solving a captcha, but this idea was not the best.
For 7 days of hard work, I earned about 5$, personally I think that this is very little.
My personal opinion don't work in any captcha sites its waste our time.

I have never used this mechanism to earn money, but if I know people who say that it is real to be able to earn some extra dollars doing this type of work, I hope they can recommend good sites to earn extra dollars

There are several pages that are generators of capchat and you can 
earn Bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies with these, among these are 
MegaTypers, 2Captcha, ProTypers, among others, is a convenient 
service where these  images are collected and converted into a 
convenient way to introduce the text from the image 
or recognize the type of image requested.

Personally I have had some experience with this and I have to say 
that it is a bit tedious, and it does not pay very well for this job, it takes 
more time than normal and I think that they could look for a
best type of work online, however if you have free time, 
you could try some of these pages so you gain more experience.

There are many faucets that only ask to solve a captcha so that they can give us cryptocurrencies, it is a good alternative to start

One of the first ways I started making some dollars on the Internet
Working in it was hard at first, but it was fun, as if you were playing a writing game
Yes, I was mistaken a lot, but I gained experience afterwards and became fast in writing and quickly in paying attention to what appears to me
It means that it will benefit you and make some money from it