Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Thank you very much, my dear friend, for sharing this valuable information with us. Honestly, I have never read such advice. I hope you will continue to publish useful information.

@George10there are many benefits of using search bar. If we search before creating any topic we don't  create repeated topics.  If we want to read any senior members posts we can search his name and go on his profile.

• +4 1

@by George. I would like a response from the crypto talk can be minimum post can be paid. There are many reasons why you should not be able even better than for this topic. Many reason can be found the following statement that can not be paid. 

Hello my friend it's a very useful topic yes the search tool is very good so as to avoid repetition so as not to be banned I see it as excellent 

Am very impress by this topic you have written. I actually don't have knowledge of search future before, and I used to come across many topics I have commented on before. But with this I have learn something.

At the point when I post any theme then I first utilize this hunt highlights, since its gives the subject subtleties, when anybody effectively post this subject then I leave this theme, since I would prefer not to rehash this subject and ithis include help to evade spam subjects likewise, its truly help ful highlight in this discussion.

Searching for specific posts or comments on the forum is great because it saves us time to search in addition to it shows us multiple topics about the question we want, various duties and questions, and certainly you will find the answer to a question or clearly understand specific topics about cryptocurrencies. You want to follow them and learn from them
  • +3 1

The search feature provides you the facility of finding someone when you needed in a short time without any kind of trouble. In this context the search feature helps you to find discuss topics in a quick time.

It's a good idea, my friend
It is necessary to make sure that the topic that we will publish does not exist previously, in order to reduce the recurrence of the same topics in this forum
I hope everyone does.

• +1 1

The search feature are good on a forum where a lot of people precipitate because of not making similar topics and comment and is good in search for more ideas to use in the forum for accurate results.

• +1 1

Yes we realy need to do research before posting. Because of researching feature we can avoid plagiarism. It is useful for active members who want to post and looking for knowledge. I advise everyone to use searching before posting anything.

Indeed this search feature has many benfits and every member can take advantage from this feature. This feature is also very important in keeping this forum clean and safe from duplication of topics.

But i think that i am facing a problem in using this forum. My search option is not working and i can't search a topic at this.

Much thankful to you for creating such a helpful content for us. I have seen lot of people are new like me and creating their own post now i got the idea that how they were working there. Thank you and keep providing us such content. 

Tell me some good information, I am new here, so I did not have so much idea that how we use search features this and I will try and I will definitely use it thank you so much sir for taking any good information. 

This is the best platform of earning money and success and the search feature is very important and helps members to know the topics they want to write if they are duplicate or not. Also if you are looking for information on a specific topic you can search here. 

• +2 1

At the point when I post any theme then I first utilize this hunt highlights, since its gives the subject subtleties, when anybody effectively post this point then I leave this subject, since I would prefer not to rehash this theme and ithis include help to dodge spam themes likewise, its truly help ful highlight in this discussion

Thank you. I was wondering how can I know if the topic is duplicate or not. Thank you. This is how I can reach my goal faster

I think, if every user wants to type his owner's post, there will be no promo that his owner's tag will be used when you know that these tags have already been used.

The inquiry include its excellent in light of the fact that we will have the option to discover all posts that are as of now been distributed here in the gathering so we can not make copied points. It will be acceptable if we all we will utilize the hunt button prior to composing points

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also find the searching icon to be useful for choosing the topics to posts or comments to read more to derive some lessons from the post. Searching for good topics to post will save you from unnecessary deleting of post

At the point when I post any theme then I first utilize this pursuit highlights, since its gives the subject subtleties, when anybody effectively post this theme then I leave this subject, since I would prefer not to rehash this subject and ithis include help to dodge spam themes likewise, its truly help ful highlight in this gathering.

In this modern world all kind of works depend on information, without information anyone can't complete their daily activities. I use search feature to get any information easily and save the valuable time.

It is more great to be using the search filter first before posting the topic in order to avoid spamming of duplicating topics, so the search box would be useful for that. 

On 7/27/2020 at 7:01 PM, iloveyobit said:

There are many features of the search feature that you did not remember, such as searching for your topics and that you set, many members do not use this feature.

Well, there are only few members here who are just using the search feature because they're just doing posting here everyday without exploring it, if they want to used it, i think they will interested with it because that is very useful for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/12/2020 at 4:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Thanks my friend, I didn't know anything about this before.  So I never used the search feature.  But I'm glad to hear from you.  I will use it from now on.