Magical year for bitcoin - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Magical year for bitcoin

On 10/5/2020 at 19:31, Jami273 said:

Hola a todos.

Todos sabemos que el viaje de bitcoin se inició en 2010 y han pasado 10 años después de eso. Entre estos 10 años, creo que el año 2017 fue mágico para bitcoin. En este año, la imagen de bitcoin, el pensamiento de la gente. porque el primer día de 2017, el precio de bitcoin era de 800 $ como puede ver en la imagen, y más tarde, el 17 de noviembre de 2017, su precio alcanzó los  19783.06 $ y sigue siendo el precio más alto en la historia de bitcoin. Eso significa que el precio de Bitcoin aumentó alrededor del 2420% en solo 11 meses. Era algo que nadie podía esperar antes. Y desde ese momento, el precio de Bitcoin es siempre tan alto. No tenía que mirar atrás. todavía ahora Así que realmente quiero llamar al año 2017 como un año mágico para bitcoin.

¿Cual es tu opinión acerca de esto?

1-QXyRJV6Oe7sEqKWAMfvbdQ.png

Does anyone think what will happen again? Will it reach that amount again? Sometimes I don't know what to do if saving in BTC for when it goes up or keep trading, it's a difficult decision

• Useful or interesting 1

I trust bitcoin and consistently think back to see the astounding turns of events and triumphs of Bitcoin and the great value that he figured out how to reach, however this year is totally unique. This is the reason I am a little apprehensive about the cost. I trust my desires aren't right.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:31 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

We all know that that the journey of bitcoin was started in 2010.And 10 years have passed after that.Between this 10 years,i think the year 2017 was a magical one for bitcoin.In this year,the image of bitcoin,people's thinking about it was completely changed.Because at the first day of 2017,the price of bitcoin was 800$ as you can see from the picture.And later in November 17,2017,it's price climed to 19783.06$ and it is still the highest price in bitcoin's history.That means,Bitcoin's price increased about 2420% in just 11 months.It was something that anyone couldn't expect before.And from that time,Bitcoin's price is always so high.It didn't have to look back still now.So i really wanna call the year 2017 as a magical year for bitcoin.

What is your opinion about it?

2017 was a spectacular year for bitcoin, that this 2021 is equal to or even better than spectacular hahaha

In my opinion I am still crying for not having bought bitcoin in 2010, at that time I did not know where my head was. If I found a time machine, the first thing I would do is go to 2009 and buy it ready when it came out. Today I would be a millionaire. Opportunities pass in front of you and when you don't risk you don't win and then you regret it. That year 2017 the BTC raised its price to the clouds, that if, who bought at that moment that cost 19,000 will be crying for a long time. Hopefully soon we will see it for that figure again or beyond. Nothing, wait.
Greetings.

I agree with all your comments, it is noteworthy to mention that bitcoin was about to hit $ 20,000, that was a glorious moment that despite having fallen, it is a currency that has potential and if soon it could rise.

I agree with you and if I think that this 2021 promises with this bitcoin, although it should be noted that the current price is very good.

Bitcoin is the digital currency of the century. Currently, more like an asset, it is a store of value and a means of payment, which is why on many occasions it is called crypto-securities or crypto-assets. Accepting them as a means of payment. This is the simplest way. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, this means that it is not regulated by any central bank or similar authority, thanks to this great advantage it is possible to send and receive money instantly. Borders are no longer a concern, nor are bank hours, holidays or vacations. That is why there are no limitations on money transfers. Thanks to bitcoin every day we can keep our economic and financial assets insured.

20 hours ago, satoshifactory said:

I personally believe that the value of bitcoin will hit new all-time highs in 2021.
In a few years, people will regret not having bought satoshis at the price we currently have.
Very good post friend!
Greetings

Most of the economysts specializen in cryptos make very positive forecasts for Bitcoin. Now is time to get as much as we can and we could se our money growing very fast next year.

Bitcoin has a relative year. Very good at the level of constant lows since it has remained at fairly high levels of value but in terms of maximums perhaps people have waited more. Everything will be waiting to see what happens since we are in a delicate moment.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:42 AM, bitcoinb said:

At this period, we already were hundreds of thousands people who trusted in a real "to the moon" of BTC. Our mind is unchanged, we think that BTC will rich 100k in the future. HODL!

We expect a 20k recovery before the end of 2020.

Most certainly, in 2017 all coins seemed to be en route to the moon. Bitcoin has made a nice recovery since the big crash and I believe that because of increasing adoption BTC is destined for a bull year! HODL!

On 5/11/2020 at 1:31 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

We all know that that the journey of bitcoin was started in 2010.And 10 years have passed after that.Between this 10 years,i think the year 2017 was a magical one for bitcoin.In this year,the image of bitcoin,people's thinking about it was completely changed.Because at the first day of 2017,the price of bitcoin was 800$ as you can see from the picture.And later in November 17,2017,it's price climed to 19783.06$ and it is still the highest price in bitcoin's history.That means,Bitcoin's price increased about 2420% in just 11 months.It was something that anyone couldn't expect before.And from that time,Bitcoin's price is always so high.It didn't have to look back still now.So i really wanna call the year 2017 as a magical year for bitcoin.

What is your opinion about it?

WAOWWW :)

I think that bitcoin is still still in correction, plus, wars, crisis and pandemic are slowing its growth up. But this is only a matter of time, the trip to the moon is inevitable)) it's too early to say when this will happen, in 2020 or 2021, but still when it will happen!

2017 has been the most profitable year for bitcoin but I think that the best year for bitcoin has not yet arrived and it will be soon to arrive, perhaps the jump to 100k will arrive and it will consolidate with the best value currency.

I agree with you, 2017 was a magical year for bitcoin, and I think that in future years it will perform better and reach the highs obtained in 2017 and even exceed those highs.

Something tells me we aren't going to see a parabolic run like in 2017, because the awareness of Bitcoin is much higher. I think we will see a more steady growth for years to come.

It's been accepted as a store of value and everyone wants it to succeed.

It has to succeed. Just looking at how tied a lot of crypto assets are to BTC shows that a crash will turn the market into a bloodstreet.

i think it will be so difficult to have strong bull run like 2017 special with DEFI project which is attracts a lot of money any way i hope so see up move like be four 

This is not yet the most magical year for Bitcoin. Well, if a very short period of time, then of course yes. And if we are talking about the price tag, then I think it will be much higher than $ 20,000 in a couple of years.

absolutely this has been a wonderful year for bitcoin, despite its halving, this currency is still one of the strongest in the market and exceeding the value of 10k dollars.

I've always been interested in Bitcoin and Blockchain am starting to believe bitcoin is outpaced with some coin though it is the mother of all but the punch has bitcoin its not it as before so 

• +5 1

I totally agree with you. In 2017, the cryptocurrency market was very strong. The term "magic" to describe this period is completely justified. Bitcoin has a history of 11 years. The last moment passes the time horizon, and new "magical" years lie ahead

2017 is really strange, but good year for all cryptocurrency holders. I hope we will see something similar in a near few years, because hype around crypto became less in the last time and  crypto community needs something big, to attract more people in the sphere

• +2 1

not quite magical as a year, i would say particular. bitcoin seems to have reacted well by breaking the resistance at $ 10'000. we have until the end of this year to really see its direction