Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19 - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies have fully recovered from the Corona crisis and we have witnessed a significant rise in prices, we had to take advantage of the great downturn and buy more cryptocurrencies

Yes, you are right, my friend, Bitcoin has completely recovered from the effects of the covid-19 , and I think that in the next few days it will continue to rise and break new records , good luck everyone .

• +3 1

It could be said that if bitcoin is being cured of the virus and that now it is better than ever because its price does not stop or does not stop rising so if it could be said that it is completely cured and we are all amazed at how fast that the price of bitcoin is growing even more than it was or is.

• Useful or interesting 1

.This is true. Bitcoin has recovered from the virus crisis and the price started to rise after it reached $ 4000 in the period of the virus now its price has risen again and in the coming days it will witness a significant increase after the next half period.

Really, the cost of the bacteria has certainly expanded and has been fixed from the large financial influence that COVID has been repaired. I think the purpose is that many individuals do not care about contact with cash and actual idea, especially in these difficult times with injury, so the use of encrypted currencies as a kind of premiums is really excellent as premiums and imagine that this is the cause of high interest and therefore cost.

It is true that the high price of bitcoin during the epidemic was a positive thing, and the explanation for this was an increase in demand for it, as well as entry into investments and ventures, which prevented it from falling too much. Maybe the price of bitcoin would continue to rise in the coming days.

Hello, my dear friend, I think that the Corona epidemic contributed in one way or another to the rise in the value of Bitcoin because the world realized that the traditional currency was one of the reasons for transmitting the virus, as people realized that they need to work from their homes.

• +1 1

Since the time of writing this post until today, we notice that the price of Bitcoin has risen well, as it reached 68,000 dollars, and this bodes well for the coming days and encourages us more to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and start investing or trading in it

Yes it's getting awarded and viraked in the covid 19 this year.bexause the world is worried of the covid 19 so people starts joining the cryptotalk positively.

Yes, bitcoins is against pumping uo from covid-19. Because the price of bitcoin is again increasing in the market. The price of bitcoins is increasing day by day also. I think this is due to that covid-19 in not more effecting bitcoins. 

The fall in Bitcoin's cost gave all people a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin at affordable prices. Today, many people earn from buying Bitcoin in March. And I believe that bitcoin's not only healed, it's even better than ever. It's demonstrated to everyone in the world that it deserves its value and it's sure that it will have a bright future.

This is especially true now that the economy is gradually improving and employers must consider employee safety. As the virus is contained, the economy will become more active and return to its normal state, and BitCoins will increase in value as well.

This is especially true now that the economy is gradually improving and employers must consider employee safety. As the virus is contained, the economy will become more active and return to its normal state, and BitCoins will increase in value as well.

Cryptocurrency has shown to all that it is much more powerful and successful than we previously thought. Even the sierra nevada disease would be acceptable with a great coin like bitcoin, in my opinion! And it's possible that it's now bigger than it was before the virus! Best of luck with bitcoin!

Absolutely dear this is very useful digital currency.Recently I saw a post from Australian fast bowler Brett Lee he donate 1 bitcoin for Indian people those who are suffering in covid-19 crisis.So this is very benificail.

In start of the pandemic Covid 19 BTC was badly affected and almost all the crypto market was crashed but now It has been recovered from its affects and all the coins are going good specially BTC which is touching the new highs everyday.

In pandamic situation most of the works have got losses as well as in crypto.But it has been recoverd and bitcoin has rised his price in very short time.It has blast the cryptocurrency platform by showing his good progress in Covid 19 and now the price is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is very beneficial for investment.

Yes, although COVID 19 has affected the commercial area worldwide so much so that there is a great financial crisis, despite this the cryptocurrencies have remained especially the BTC has had a great increase it has not declined in response to the crisis.

Good evening dear friends ..

Hi, hello, hello. That's right, my friend who

It is very good to find that the Bitcoin price is rising again after the decline that almost dashed our hopes and there are many who had a lot of bitcoin benefiting from its rise. Hopefully, it will reach its climax, as many major traders see, perhaps the bitcoin price will reach $ 20,000 and more as it is and it is still increasing.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +1 1

All areas of life have been affected by the act of Covid 19, not only Bitcoin, but since China is the first controller of Bitcoin, and rather is almost in control of the world economy, we saw how the price of this currency increased

My dear friend, yes, the Bitcoin currency started to recover after its price decreased significantly, but it recovered strongly and started to rise until the single currency reached 60,000 USD

I think that the decline in the price of cryptocurrencies at the beginning of this epidemic was due to the exit of some companies from supporting encryption, but then we found that there is a significant increase in the number of users of cryptocurrencies and this thing leads to an increase in prices. Thank you.

• +2 1

Corona is a virus that has swept the world and the reason for the comprehensive ban, which led to the emergence of a revolution in the world of digital currencies, and that Bitcoin is increasing the more the percentage of the pandemic and the ban

This is true, my friend, in the period of the COVID 19 epidemic, the price of Bitcoin was unstable and low after something, and today its price is increasing, and it is expected to reach $ 70,000 in the coming period.

Well I don't really see any connection between the covid Panademic and the prices of cryptocurrencies but as we all can see I assure that rhe price of bitcoin will get high more in the near future