Help for beginners - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

Dear friend, things in this forum are very simple. You just have to follow the basic rules and conditions and abide by them and also to share positive and useful topics and also to respect others and give a good reputation Greetings to you my dear friend

• +2 1

Hello dear friends, I'm also a new on cryptotalk forum. I also don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. I request to seniors for helping and guiding me for this forum. Thanks in advance

Hello friend you are welcome here please kindly go to about the form section, and read all necessary information available there and also here in The beginners section you will find many topics talking about the forum please also read through them.

Dear friend ... All you need to know is in the "About Forum" section... there you will find the forum rules that you must follow ...
I hope you read it before asking any question or information ... because your question was repeated by several members and has already been answered ... so you can go to the previously presented posts and find out what you should do.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

Welcome on this platform i will suggest you to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Than complete the first 100 trial comments always focus on learning instead of earning 

In the beginning, welcome here my friend . First, you must abide by the laws of this forum and always provide your posts with good content of a high scientific level

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello you are welcome to this platform the terms and conditions of this forum cannot just be listed here rather I will show you where you can find it go to the about forum section and check all of the topics that are locked these are the terms and conditions of this platform.

Edited by yahyazaki
  • +2 1

This forum is similar to Facebook in general, you can create a topic or reply to the published topics
The rules are established and clear at the beginning of each section of what is allowed and what is forbidden, such as multiple accounts, copying and pasting, and it is preferable to take your time and look at the forum in its entirety and understand the best way to work.

As a newcomer to cryptotalk, your first priority should be to read all of the rules and regulations mentioned in the about forum section. And concentrate on writing helpful, meaningful, and high-quality posts; stop copying and pasting for the best results; and each section has its own set of guidelines that can be found at the top of the page, i.e. pinned posts. So, if you obey the rules, earning and learning will be simple for all of us through this forum.

You have to review the forum rules. I think it is one of the best references for you .. You have to improve the behavior in order not to ban your account and you should not copy and paste ...

The number of your letters in each comment should not be less than a hundred comments.

Welcome my dear friend @Afroja14 @Michael23 @yazanov on the platform, you will learn everything you need to know about crypto coins, but we must abide by the rules of the forum, which are very essential to note. When you open a section, the first thing you can read is the rules of the forum, which are pined on these topics by forum management, so I hope you understand the forum and follow the rules. Thank you 

Welcome, my friend, to this forum for cryptocurrency trading. You should read the rules and abide by them when posting and not copy and paste the responses of others

Actually my dear friend, this forum is very good and there are many benefits when you are active for some days. Benefits Follow the rules of all the forums and write useful content and don't forget to respect all the members. Thanks. 

• +1 1

My friend, welcome, everything is going on here easily. Don't worry, you have to type 100 first, it will be free, then 20 comments per day. You earn money for it. Do not support negative posts and beware of the warning points so as not to be banned.

Welcome my dear friend here.  In order to make a profit from here and gain more knowledge about cryptography, you must work hard and be patient first.  Create posts and write comments up to 20 posts or more to ensure payment for 20 posts.  Make your posts constructive and informative about cryptocurrency and cryptocurrencies.  Use English with simple, easy-to-understand vocabulary for writing jobs.  Do not copy and share other people's topics because that leads to a ban from here.  good luck .

You are welcome, my dear friend, in this forum, I advise every beginner to read the laws and be familiar with them. After that, write 100 unpaid comments, and then you have the right to write 20 comments per day, my friend, be patient 

• +2 1

You can read the posts posted in the section "About Forum" where there are rules and conditions for the forum as well as the way to work and the most important points that you must adhere to is making useful posts and not stealing other people's posts.

I cannot write all the rules in the forum, so you have to read the rules and conditions yourself and abide by them, but I will give you the most important rules, which is not to create more than one account in Crypto Talk, otherwise you will be banned, not to use a prohibited IP address, and not to log into more than one account using the same IP address.  You should also create useful posts of more than 100 characters without copying and pasting others' posts.

Hello buddy, you are welcome here. Please go to the about the form section and read all required details there, as well as here in the beginners section, where you can find several topics discussing the forum, which you should also read.

Welcome my dear friend for joining this platform I think you choose a very good platform because this forum of full trusted wow dear you new but your work is so good you need some helping tips for seniors first and most important thing don't comment any topic by using copy past system because this is very harmful to your account I think this is very big information to yourself hope you understand.

My friend good luck.

The most important thing you have to do is abide by the rules. You can read the rules in the pinned posts in the About Forum section and understand the rules and conditions well. The most important rule that you have to abide by is to be a useful member and create unique posts and correct information.

Welcome to the crypto talk forum, my good friend. In this forum, you will learn all there is to know about crypto currencies, but we must also adhere to the forum rules, which are very important to understand. When you open any section, the first topics you can read are the forum rules, which are pinned in these topics by the forum management, so I believe you understand the forum and follow the rules.

Welcome my friend. You must abide by the rules set for this forum. You must create useful content and not repeat topics. And don't hesitate to ask any questions others can help you with, you should avoid copying and pasting to avoid blocking.

First of all, you have to read the rules of this forum carefully, know the basics, and they like to put forward new ideas, interact with useful publications and give positive reviews, yes it's a new experience worth venturing into.

Entering this content is like entering a new world, getting to know other like-minded people, engaging with them, and also this forum is useful to learn more about cryptocurrencies and other beautiful things.

All the best for everyone.

The rules and terms and conditions of the forum, you get it in the search engine, you only look for forum rules, and you get all the parameters to follow, so as not to be eliminated from the cryptotalk campaign.