Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

For now, this feature is fine and convenient to use. Maybe I'll try the features later. But it is new and good information for me. thank you my friend.

Thanks dear for sharing such information. Because those who don't know how to change theme get know from your post. You explain ver easily.  That everyone can understand your post.

Thanks.

Thank you for providing this information. I'd seen this theme featured on a regular basis but had never done it. After reading your message, I'm considering giving it a try and deciding which theme best suits my needs, as I work on this forum at night.

I'm annoyed by the new theme.

no dear to be honest i did not know about this before but dear after reading your post i am able to now about this thanks dear for shsring this information with us and now i am able to change the cryptotalk theme at any time and definitely i will try every theme of this forum one by one so thank you and keep posting these kinds of information more

• +5 1

It is a really cool feature that I did not know, I tried it now and it is really great, but I am used to the current theme, but it is really cool that there are several themes and you can choose the  best for you.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this necessary experience to progress like here in the forum in general. I am here not other than the topic I am working on or the form of the product that I work on in general. Here I work in the field of cryptocurrencies and learn the necessary experience to trade cryptocurrencies and gain the necessary knowledge in all ways of earning In the field of cryptocurrencies in general, I am not here to change the topic other than the form of this forum in general. There is knowledge of this forum in general and giving knowledge to others. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think there is no problem,that factory flawlessly and we requirement be familiar with how to expenditure it  or in addition we become ourself in  lofty distress at hand is not anything other nerve-racking that irritating to alteration a theme and manufacture it not as good as we are pretend to catch ourselves skillfully coordinate to such

This addition is beautiful, especially since they did not find that the difference in colors gives comfort to the eye when working.

But also since we work and get to talk, the forum logo that says it gives bitcoin must change.

I didn't have that idea but with this question and from the ways a lot of people are writing on it on their walls I will read and learn from their experience and also learn their skills so that I will be come perfect.

I don't think that it is necessary and we should not waste our time in these useless works because our time is very valuable so we should spend it on learning from this platform about many other earning fields which through we can earn good amount of money. 

Yes its a good feature when you got bored with the theme then you can change theme of the foram, the appearance colour changed from the side, that give you healthy interference.

Thanks so much for sharing this, most of us already know about this, except for begginers who don't know much about this forum.  Anyway it's good feature actually.  It beautify the forum seriously. 

Well, in fact, it is a nice thing to learn useful information every day about the cryptocurrency or about this forum .. I thank you for your time for writing this post .. In fact, I did not know this option, but I think that the basic interface of the forum is beautiful and easy at the same time to deal with it. I wish you and everyone luck and success

Yes, there are a lot of good features in this forum. For me, I like to use the Default theme because it is the most beautiful one among the free themes. I hope we will see more new features in this forum.

Factually somebody has explain about this theme for me before but I couldn't understand it clearly, but posting it here make me to understand it better. Thanks so much for sharing this useful information.

Edited by Katanka
  • +2 1

This is a great feature provided by the forum, to choose the appropriate and comfortable theme to look at, according to the different preferences of members, which will help to spend a lot of time browsing this forum.

I really did not know that . Now I know that, thank you, my friend, that I work hard to know many new things and learn every day new things and things that will benefit me a lot . I try to gain experience correctly and better . I am seeking it

This is good information for people who get bored quickly, and in fact, I didn't know that it was possible to change the theme, but so far I am happy with what the current theme looks like and I am not thinking of changing it.

True, this forum provides us with the possibility to change the theme with several other attractive themes, depending on the preferences of the members, which makes browsing and posting the forum more enjoyable and attractive.

Yes my friend I know about this unique feature and I do that whenever I get bored with one theme. I usually put one theme for a week or two and then I change it to make myself feel comfortable while working here. That's a good thing to know. 

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

My friend, I have read your answer. You have shared with us very good and very valuable information. I am thankful to you that we may not know about it. I heard about it but didn't know it well. Now that I'm here, we'll do the same. Thanks.

Thank you for this information. I have tried this feature. It gives you a good feeling. After changing the theme it feels like a new forum.

Definitely you can change crypto currency theme and the truth is you can work as hard to change the look of how your page will be but  it does work perfectly I promise you so it's a good thing to have a change here in Cryptotalk.

Thank you dear for this wonderful invention about some experiences to deal with the forum in general, I am in general except with this matter that it is possible to change the special topic in a way that they left the external color of the forum a web page and dear this we call it the theme of the forum we can definitely change it to the appropriate color This is a feature  Really wonderful. We will work hard here and abide by the rules now the forum and forgive us the full desire to work within it through the topics it offers us. Themes can be changed simply. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Yes i am know that we can change the theme of crypto forum it offer us to three different type of theme we can use any one of theme we want because by use one type of theme we get bored and give less interest so change is important in our mood so crypto give three type of theme all are different from each other.