The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

To know the prices of cryptocurrencies is not a difficult task. You can know the prices of cryptocurrencies in yobit exchange or use any exchange platform to check the price and value of cryptocurrencies. 

Everyone loves trading and investing and needs to know the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially since they are in constant fluctuation from day to day.Telegram is one of the best free messaging app. Telegram bots are really amazing. There are lots of telegram channel which helps us a lot. We can easily find cryptocurrency price and others information using them. 

• +2 1

friend I won't tell me the other cryptocurrencies at the digital currencies and the value of this country is increase day by day everyone want to invest in this currency because it is increased ifrit and we should we are very lucky to have you are working on cryptography and we can earn a lot of money as we can buy this platform

• +3 1

Coinmarketcap is the best site to know about the price of any listed cryptocurrency and it is trusted and legit source. We can also check the price of cryptocurrency from trading sites and the best trading or exchange sites are Binance , Yibit , Bitmax etc. 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information,I'm sure a lot of the forum members will benefit from this post of yours,this is an easy way to know the prices of several coins before buying or selling them,thanks once again

The price is control sometimes by demand and supply and you can check the price through telegram yobit forum and you should be careful because of scammers.

I congratulate you for your experience in accessing this information and thank you for informing us about it .. We are not yet much experience in trading, but we strive to obtain a lot of knowledge and learn about the price of cryptocurrencies ... a great and simple idea that helps reduce expectations without knowing

• +1 1

Hey friend I hope you are well by the grace of God at the present time this topic is very interesting I really like this topic friend this topic you have shared with us a process by which we can know the current price of cryptocurrency any currency.Friend I found out about this facility in Telegram told you if we follow this process then we don't need to know about any currency or any currency current price by entering any platform we can find out through this facility thank you friend share a knowledge with us Have a good day, friend.

Very good, but my question is, does it bring the latest price update? I prefer to enter the platform because I see the intraday currency change in order not to lose any deal from me.

I heard about it the other day and I think it's a good idea, because sometimes we just get lost in the things of this world and don't really understand the times of Monday when it comes to defining everything in its own time. Prices make sure we are able to value its style.

Thanks for the information, but I prefer to check cryptocurrency prices on CoinGecko. Here we can check the crypto price accurately and also I can use any language I want to use. By using CoinGecko you can also see crypto prices with currency exchange rates around the world, this makes it easier for us to find out the crypto prices with the currencies of each country.

Cryptocurrency is the digital currency which we can easily exchange it into other currency. Now a day its price is increasingday by day. So i suggest that to hold it for future. 

• +5 1

i am new i do not know about the crypto currency many people like it they suggest it to work on it by the investment or trading. i say they  may be loose in it first. then they earn the money from it. they know after this.

Hello, I am new here and I did not think that this matter is known to everyone here, thank you for drawing attention to this aspect. I did not know anything about this topic

Thank you very much. I think there are many ways to find out the prices of cryptocurrencies, but most of us are trying to find an easy and fast way, and I think that this bot offers us this speed that we need and will help many members here.

There are many ways to check the price of Cryptocurrency but I prefer my exchange for checking the price because I am using it and it is the best way to check the price of cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this useful information. Actually, I am using this robot. We just have to write the name of the currency. It will send us the price at a high speed and accuracy. It is really useful for traders and investors. I wish you well

• +3 1

Your post is very useful. I was looking for a way to know the prices of cryptocurrencies without having to enter the trading platforms or websites. I will use this bot.

• +5 1

How is it, my friends, that cryptocurrency has no fixed value, so it can become without value in the sense that it fluctuates values and this thing cannot be predicted. Thank you friends and good luck

Thank you for your useful offer. The price of cryptocurrencies changes from day to day between high and low. The price of Bitcoin has risen a lot recently and its price today is about $ 60. The price of other currencies linked to Bitcoin has also increased. This is very important because  The member who bought coins when they were low in price can now sell them and win fantastic sums of money. Good luck everyone

The price of cryptocurrency is base on the volume of the that coin when listed on blockchain the buying and selling of that particular coins that is the demand and supply gives the movement of the price of the market explain what the price of a coin can be determined.

• +2 1

Dear year after year and day by day the prices of cryptocurrencies are increasing very dramatically, and I expect in the coming days to rise further and this is because of the high turnout and the great popularity of it. 

Hello friend I am new here and I don't know but I always remain in search of knowledge and I think the internet is the best. Guider and we can know about the price through it.

Your method enables us to know currency rates without trading
I thank you for her
I hope he will benefit from this method
Who does not know her

But after all, on each exchange in a different way, and the really real price at this moment on a particular exchange can be found only on its website or a site like coinmarkercap.  that's all.