Which is a best crypto wallet? - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which is a best crypto wallet?

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I am still learning same as you .. anyway, i always prefer to use mobile wallet and exchange site wallet to do trade whenever got any good signal as it can give me soft  profit .  when you use no custodial wallet then save in secure place you own privet key .

Hackers have many techniques they use to cheat people in cryptowold and that is why I am afraid but nevertheless knowledge is the key to every aspect we choose to work in cryptowold, so let's keep seeking it.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Tallest said:

Hackers have many techniques they use to cheat people in cryptowold and that is why I am afraid but nevertheless knowledge is the key to every aspect we choose to work in cryptowold, so let's keep seeking it.

scammer is every where and even many scammer available here but what you need to do is be more careful and smart than  the scammer as it is the only way how you can be safe from them ..anyway ,have a good journey on crypto  world. before doing any unique thing ,take a research .

• +1 1

Blockchain is one of the most popular wallets, it has gained this popularity due to its high security, low fees, speed of conducting transactions, in addition to its ease of use and lack of complexity, which makes it suitable even for beginners.

Almost all the wallet are best but i am personally used blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet because they give high security system and provide many facilities.and also give low transaction fee this is a good way to to eran money from these wallet 

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

anyway ,have a good journey on crypto  world. before doing any unique thing ,take a research .

I really appreciate your time and for everyone reading this conversation we should always make sure we make our own personal research before joining any project in this cryptowold because scammers are everywhere and can attack in an unexpected ways, so we should be vigilant.

• +1 1

According to my choice and experience i found trust wallet best. As the name shows that it is trusted and secured wallet. Trust wallet is fully decentralized wallet they support the Bitcoin wallet. The wallet contains a private key that helps in the security of wallet,  no hacker can hack the wallet 

If you want to Store btc then you must use Electrum wallet which is not web wallet due to which it is more secured and have high protective system of security. Electrum wallet is good and easy yo use and also support multiple crypto currencies. It has a lots of fever fetures to manage our data and private keys. Other paper wallets are also best and secured wallets of crypto currencies. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Ashley greeny said:

The wallet contains a private key that helps in the security of wallet,  no hacker can hack the wallet

But we have to handle the private key with good care because if it lose definitely you have lose all your money which is not for anyone of us and in order to reduce your risk of losing the private key you should write it down somewhere that it will be safe.

11 hours ago, Tallest said:

I really appreciate your time and for everyone reading this conversation we should always make sure we make our own personal research before joining any project in this cryptowold because scammers are everywhere and can attack in an unexpected ways, so we should be vigilant.

also be  careful about scammer mean scam airdrop as some airdrop will ask you to connect your wallet with their website and if you do  so then be sure you  are going to get a big scam .. always keep secret your main funds mean main wallet or it will be harmful .

• +1 1

Coinomi is the best crypto wallet now a days because it has many features.It is safe and easy to use.It has high security system.It has low transaction fees.It is comfortable. 

On 3/19/2021 at 6:47 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

also be  careful about scammer mean scam airdrop as some airdrop will ask you to connect your wallet with their website and if you do  so then be sure you  are going to get a big scam .. always keep secret your main funds mean main wallet or it will be harmful .

This is another method of scamming and that is why I always say they have many techniques they use to cheat less experience people in cryptowold. Airdrops are not trustworthy this days.

16 hours ago, Tallest said:

This is another method of scamming and that is why I always say they have many techniques they use to cheat less experience people in cryptowold. Airdrops are not trustworthy this days.

Airdrop is trust full but if you able to find out the right one man .. yah there has many bot airdrop on telegram channel but especially those airdrop got made but for viral the project and later they wont pay the airdrop reward except the bounty reward .. you know about SFP airdrop? choice airdrop like this 

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Airdrop is trust full but if you able to find out the right one man .. yah there has many bot airdrop on telegram channel but especially those airdrop got made but for viral the project and later they wont pay the airdrop reward except the bounty reward .. you know about SFP airdrop? choice airdrop like this 

I know you can also testify that today almost 85% of airdrop campaigns are scam who don't pay users after participating in there campaign and that is why I now choose to focus here alone at least aside earning I will also learn more about cryptowold.

16 minutes ago, Tallest said:

I know you can also testify that today almost 85% of airdrop campaigns are scam who don't pay users after participating in there campaign and that is why I now choose to focus here alone at least aside earning I will also learn more about cryptowold.

do not believed on telegram bot airdrop because till now i got no reward from telegram bot airdrop and the time you waste there for doing is task  is just waste  of time .. try to find out some unique airdrop  which legit percent so high .. 

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

do not believed on telegram bot airdrop because till now i got no reward from telegram bot airdrop and the time you waste there for doing is task  is just waste  of time .. try to find out some unique airdrop  which legit percent so high .. 

How I which I could know how to detect legit airdrop campaigns because to me I always join the ones I come across and since I don't receive payment for the ones I have done so far was why I withdraw from participating in the airdrops.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Tallest said:

How I which I could know how to detect legit airdrop campaigns because to me I always join the ones I come across and since I don't receive payment for the ones I have done so far was why I withdraw from participating in the airdrops.

usually legit airdrop now  a days so rare and  if any legit airdrop come  then mostly time it remain hidden .. that is forget about telegram bot airdrop because those all fake .. try to   join the  wallet airdrop  or exchange site offered airdrop .. this can  be  profitable for you .

• +1 1

On 3/19/2021 at 7:04 PM, Sanam jung said:

Coinomi is the best crypto wallet now a days because it has many features.It is safe and easy to use.It has high security system.It has low transaction fees.It is comfortable. 

You can say that again my dear friend and that is why it has earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time but we have to be careful on storing the passphrase because without it we can't get access to the account.

23 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

that is forget about telegram bot airdrop because those all fake .. try to   join the  wallet airdrop  or exchange site offered airdrop .. this can  be  profitable for you .

I also think the wallet airdrops and exchanges will be much better compared to those bots of a thing because joining them is just a waste of time and resources  since we can't earn for good. Joining some of those bots campaign is where some scammers even get some of our informations I guess.

• +1 1

There are many cryptocurrencies wallets these days.

So ut is upto oyr convenience which wallet suits us.

Coinbase wallet 

Blockchain wallet 

Payeer wallet and so many others are very secure and reliable wallets for storing cryptocurrencies.

I have been working on CryptoTalk for a long time and I think Trust Wallet is very secure. You can secure any token here I use it myself. It can be easily used by everyone. Another thing to keep in mind is that newcomers often make this mistake. Users of Trust Wallet must save the private key.

In my opinion coinomi wallet is a much safer wallet. I have been using this wallet for a long time and I have never had any problem while using it. You can use this wallet because it is very safe. You can keep your tokens here very safely.

8 hours ago, Tallest said:

I also think the wallet airdrops and exchanges will be much better compared to those bots of a thing because joining them is just a waste of time and resources  since we can't earn for good. Joining some of those bots campaign is where some scammers even get some of our informations I guess.

Every time i got surprised about uniswap as it given already two time trade airdrop and first was only about 1200 usd but this time they give more big airdrop which amount almost 12000 usd worth .. you can try this kind of new swap site to enjoy this kind of airdrop mate ./

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Aryanprince said:

I believe the one wallet blockchain is one of the best cryptocurrency applications, and i hope more and more people use it because this is good and truthful wallet

There are a lot of wallets and of course, we should be careful about choosing the wallet. Blockchain is one of the best wallets which is preferred most by investors. l have used also a blockchain wallet, as you above said this wallet is definitely truthful.

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Every time i got surprised about uniswap as it given already two time trade airdrop and first was only about 1200 usd but this time they give more big airdrop which amount almost 12000 usd worth .. you can try this kind of new swap site to enjoy this kind of airdrop mate ./

This is great my friend, definitely I will make good research about this maybe I can also become lucky to earn such huge reward, if that is the case then i don't think we should even look at those telegram scammers then.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Tallest said:

This is great my friend, definitely I will make good research about this maybe I can also become lucky to earn such huge reward, if that is the case then i don't think we should even look at those telegram scammers then.

But be careful about some fake swap site who advertising to give a airdrop like uniswap but truly there has a chance to lost your funds if you deposit your money there .. that is why what ever you do in crypto world , you need to make enough research .

• +2 1