Which is a best crypto wallet? - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which is a best crypto wallet?

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is a great investment. But everyone knows that if you have a large enough amount of bitcoins, then you need a secure bitcoin wallet. I have been using https://bitcoinofficial.org for a long time and I can say with certainty that this is a fairly simple and secure wallet

Edited by AlexCaffe

Obviously, it is the cold wallets or hardware wallets which are today the solutions considered to be the most secure for storing virtual money. These are cryptocurrency storage wallets that are completely disconnected from the internet and therefore have no risk of being infected with any malware. However, you must be very careful to buy these best crypto wallets from the official website of the manufacturersand especially not from a reseller to avoid any risk of receiving an already corrupted device.

The best wallets are hardest wallets, to the extent their private ate on the device but can not be connected online but always offline, but choosing the easy to use ones like ledger nano is the best. Online wallets like trust ate also good. 

I use trust wallet.it is very simple use.cryptocurrency are safely store in trust wallet.other wallets is best wallet, hardware wallet,are the cryptocurrency''wallets.

In my opinions Binance wallet is the best wallet for storing of cryptocruncy. Because I am using it for a long time and it is a safe and secure wallet. 

Electrum wallet is the best wallet because it is used for desktop as well as for mobile. It is a multi cryptocurrency wallet and it provides privacy for private transiction which keeps your data secure. 

Trust wallet is best in my opinion. Because it is wallet on which we store our Cryptocurrencies. On these day trust wallet is commonly used by the online earning users. Trust Crypto Wallet provides us a high security so no one hacker is able to stole our cryptocurrency or keys. Anyone can use trust Crypto Wallet easily. I am a old user of Trust Crypto Wallet and I am satisfied with this wallet.

Trust wallet is one of the best crypto wallet I have ever used because no one can hack this wallet. Thiss wallet have many feathers which can be use for various purpose and  I also use this wallet to receive and send money. It is quite easy to handle.

Trust wallet is one of the best wallets. It is totally custodial.  It is good to use. It can be used to purchase some cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. And I think it is also completely available to many countries where cryptocurrencies are not banned. It is most profitable wallet.

According to my thinking the trust wallet is best because You all know that its security is very strong and it is a secure wallet.it is very supportive in storing crytocurency .i like it .

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Ashkhan said:

A number of wallets are available here.

Etherum . It is desktop wallet it's security system is good .

Ledger Nano X is the  best wallet for storing coins of crypto currency . It is the hardware wallet and it is easy to use .

I like hardware generally but my best are still two which are ledger nano and trezor. They are costly but not too much costly but having the best protection and malware resistant to some extent. 

There are many different wallets in the cryptocurrency. Many wallets are safe and secure wallets. But I like blockchain wallet. I mostly use this wallet. It is trusted wallet. I suggest you to use it. It's transection fee is very low.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post I personally respect of your topic but I use trust wallet it is safe and secure wallet and I trust on this walllet I never try to use other wallets . It's transaction fee is low .

I think coinbase is the safest wallet of all time, and it is best to deposit all kinds of coins and the security of it is the highest, so I would tell everyone to do it and save because ut is really safe wallet.

• +4 1

The ideal crypto wallet for holders are the best hardware wallets, like Ledger and Trezor. These are offline wallets with 100% safety when they are not connected to the computer. Remember that hardware wallets can be unsafe when you are connected to the internet. For short term traders, the best wallet is the safest online wallet. You can choose either Coinbase or Blockchain which are both considered as the best online wallets. Mobile wallets have the lowest security rating and it is better to avoid them.

Well i was kinda wondering if this topic was asking for best crypto wallets but then saw it was a retorical question...

Anyway and back to the topic, first of all the OP forgotten to specify that wallet's link: https://www.coinomi.com/

I believe that there were couple issues with Coinomi back in the past as someone already mentioned there were scam acussations reddit where people lost funds and many other issues.

Regarding the APP it seems confusing and not something professional to me.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.