As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ?

I think the cryptocyrrency and the blockchain have many useful features but we can say that the transaction feature of the both is very important and have less fee of transaction. We can also transaction easily at home without any hardworke . 

On 5/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Feel free to share your opinion on this subject

I am not an expert I am a newbie but I know little about cryptocurrency. The best thing about cryptocurrency is its rate. The rapid increment in the rate of cryptocurrency is the main reason why it is attracting too many investors and millionaires.

• +1 1

As a beginner my point of view is that cryptocurrencies is secured and transparent way and  one of the fast and high speed transactions in digital world. Blockchain's transactions is also highly confirmed. Decentralization is one of the lovable feature of the crypto world.

As a bigginer on cryptotalk forum, this is my first experience. I mean my first experience in online earning. But this experience is much better than other experiences that I faced in daily life. 

The Blockchain technology is very hot topic nowadays. I hear some good news about Blockchain technology that is, it works like connection of people that tight together and work in a group.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:37 AM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Hi companion, KNOWLEDGE is the fundamental key for you to be effective with digital forms of money and blockchain tech. There are numerous spots where you can get crypto information incorporating here in the gathering in certain areas, you can likewise balance instructional exercises about crypto and blockchain on youtube to build your aptitudes. Cryptographic forms of money are entirely productive however just on the off chance that you realize how to contribute with them, numerous dealers are coming up short since they don't have great aptitudes.

At the point when I originally began in crypto I had no clue, aside from the value hypotheses carried me into the crypto world. In any case, I felt that, crypto with it blockchain had the capacity to come to the least fortunate of poor, all they needed to do was to get a wallet on blockchain, implausible however likely. I thought it was far superior to fiat cash, and could change the essence of worldwide installment framework and that is actually what's going on.

Although I recently began to be interested in the sphere of cryptocurrency, I have already learned for myself that cryptocurrency has such characteristic feautures and advantages as decentralisation, low transactions costs, fast payments, confidentiality, strong data protection and inflation intact. 

Personally I think that the main and most important characteristics of cryptocurrencies is that we can all obtain it totally free without having to invest our money or have an extensive curriculum to be able to acquire it is the most important thing for me.

• +1 1

As a beginner I got that knowing something about crypto can be a one step forward to live in future. So I proud to be a part of it and I will help others to know about it. 

We can use blockchain and crypto for everyday use, namely transacting between countries without going through a third party or bank, and there are no high fees. This is very helpful for those of us who want safe and easy transactions. Simply by using a smartphone, we can transact immediately. Not determined working days or working hours, we can transact at any time.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, lharost said:

I accept that Blockchain looks like the Internet. Quite a while past, the Internet was new and nobody was keen on it, and afterward everybody got intrigued by it. In like manner, Blockchain will acquire prominence later on.

Blockchain technology is a known technology that supports cryptocurrencies in every aspect. I'm not sure in particular, but I think coin trading is convenient, transactions are quick, confirmation does not take long, security coins .... it has a support part of blockchain technology. I hear a few areas that have embraced and used blockchain technology and are all great and creative initiatives.

Dear friends, I think cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are most needed.  Blockchain is a very secure wallet for storing coins in crypto.  Here you can easily hold all the crypto currencies safely.  Cryptocurrency transactions can be done easily here.  This is a trusted site.  People trust and deposit coins here.

Welcome my friend. I believe that the best feature of shining in the world of cryptocurrencies is knowledge and gaining the necessary experience to be able to invest and trade in the future and reach better profit. If you do not have enough skill, you will not reach your goal. Try to gain knowledge.

I would say that as a beginner of cryptocurrency it is very important to gain some knowledge or understanding about blockchain technology and this forum is one of the privileges to get the benefits of this technology like acquiring financial technology primarily and because one can earn while staying here.  I think I will be influenced by others even if I want to.  Thanks.

i think as a beginner for me the most useful feature for the block chain technology is actually the transparency and globalization

As the beginning of Cryptocurrency, it is important to understand or learn about blockchain technology. This forum is great for beginners and you can take advantage of this technology like financial freedom because as long as you are here we can win.

In order to get quite a lot of information and fully understand the blockchain, you have to read a lot of information, experience will come to you with experience. Good luck

I would say that the real life thing that can lead us to success is knowledge, similarly in this adventure of cryptocurrency we need to constantly update our level of knowledge, because we can find everything by searching and learning in forums like cryptocurrency and also blockchain technology.  About development. A useful feature that was introduced with the development of crypto and blockchain is the sense of privacy and anonymity that it provides us.  There are many scandals in the present day and age and there are many cases where information is stolen and identity theft is also quite obvious.  You do not need to show any personal information while using this currency and it protects you.  Why I personally use it.

Knowledge is the primary key for you to be effective with cryptographic forms of money and the blockchain tech. There are numerous spots where you can get crypto information incorporating here in the discussion in certain areas, you can likewise blade instructional exercises about crypto and blockchain in youtube to build your aptitudes. Digital currencies are truly productive yet just if that you realize how to contribute with them, numerous brokers are coming up short since they don't have great abilities.

I consider cryptocurrency to be a business. And I see cryptocurrency as a bright future. Cryptocurrency will be a source of growth for the whole world in the future and many people will do crypto business. We can benefit a lot from digital currency and we can earn cryptocurrency from this forum. This forum is very useful and informative for everyone and anyone who wants to can learn crypto from here.

In the position of beginner i just only say that if i am working more and they will give money or or if i am not doing anything than they will not banned me they just give me nothing and i have also love the feature of transferring money in seconds to other countries

I love it this feature.

I think that when we are new we don't know much about the dangers that exist when we are trying to earn some free cryptos, or in some cases that it would be very dangerous to invest without any knowledge, I think that the best thing to do is to learn a lot about how cryptos work and how we can earn money with them, otherwise we are subjected to many dangers.

Cryptocurrency has revolutionised the financial sector of this world. It has made everything easier in one way or the other. To me the most useful feature of cryptocurrency is its decentralised nature where nobody has control over the currency. You are your own boss when it comes to your coins. Nobody has control over them except you.