I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

Don't worry friend. I think this is temporary problem. This problem will fix by moderators soon. This is not happened with me. I am also using yobit on the daily basis. You just continue your work and don't worry.  Wish you all the best of Luck.

I don't think this is a permanent problem
It is a technical defect that occurs at any site and is usually repaired within a short period
My advice to you is to keep trying, I don’t think it will take any longer

Prior to posting a similar subject over and over on this gathering, you need to peruse old existing posts here for your inquiry. Such an issue is impermanent. On the off chance that gathering is attempting to hinder con artists and clean the pointless posts, they brief interruption installment.

hello mate hope so you are doing well and i do not have much idea about yobit but dear from my perspective i think when the admin and moderator doing the clean up process in order to delete the repeated and useless post then i think they will stop the send to my balance button so dear do not worry about it will be on very soon thank you  

That's right, I think that is happening because of the cleaning and treatment campaign in this forum, it will take time, but in the end everything will be fine, and there is no need to worry about the payments.

Do not worry, it is a general problem. I think that the site is carrying out a cleaning campaign for the forum, stopping withdrawals, or that it replenishes the balance of its wallet. And when it ends, things will return as they were.

Do not worry about this issue. Everyone has the same problem. The officials clean the forum so stop paying. This problem will be solved as soon as possible. Good luck.

Dear friend, I noticed that there are many members who have shared this topic, and this thing is wrong. I hope not to repeat, but I will answer your question, which is that this thing happens from time to time, but the payment will return after days and you will get your full payments. Thank you.

• +2 1

Any time members get concerned about this situation, I want to reassure them that this dilemma arises due to a poor balance in the yobit account. They will take some time to refill the account, after which they will resume paying all members. You do not need to be concerned about payment because you will receive it.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:45 PM, Hussein 33 said:

From time to time, the platform maintains wallets to become more secure ..
You have to be patient a little and everything will be fine ..
The Yobit platform is very secure and you will get paid, don't worry.

As I've heard, this is a natural occurrence that occurs every now and then. When he invests the bitcoin forum, it takes two days for him to refill it; if he does, you can begin collecting payments. The most important thing is to remain involved and follow the forum's rules by posting helpful and insightful topics.

Yes its a temporary problem and i have also been make research about it that for sometime the  bitcoin button is stop working and then we are unable to send our balance to our account and to withdraw it that is just for some time.

• +2 1

As I read in the forum, there are ban campaigns carried out by the supervisors and for this matter they stop the currency conversion button for the wallet. This period may range from a week to a month at most, and the forum may witness some changes during this period.

• +2 1

I think the problem is that withdrawing money from the platform has stopped and this is a result of a process known as cleaning the forum from fraudsters and cheaters, and this, as far as I know, happens from time to time.

• +3 1

I do not think that this problem has encountered me before, try to ensure that you are connected to the Internet at the beginning, my friend, of course, your profits will be transferred upon your request. And make sure you are logged in.

This issue occurs frequently and it is related to moderators cleaning up content from useless and breaking posts and when they are finished it will be back as it was.

Dear crypto members i am  new on this forum and few  days ago i start receiving my earning and i am very happy and i never face any such problem may be in past you have faced this but know its very amazing and wonderful forum and i love this.

• +3 1

Don't wory dear it's happen forum clean and deleted the waste and rapeted post and stop the transfer process so it will be solved soon so don't you wory don't take tension and work on daily basis .good luck 👍

I have never faced this iasue in yobit at the moment but after reading your message we can understand that this is not doing first time in the history and it was already happened in last time as well. So dont be worry it is safe just like you have fixed your money in bank for a  short time.

This is not a problem; it happens every month, so don't be concerned about the benefit. The problem of moving your yobit balance is a common one, but I'm confident that the admin will fix it soon.

You can trust on Yobit wallet. This is digital currency wallet. You can trading through Yobit and exchange your currency through Yobit. It is more secure than other wallets. It is safer and secure. I will suggest to use this.

Dear some times it's happens the reason is that when the cleaning process start they stop the paying of post .After that this issue will be solved. 

• +1 1

Dear mate during inspection period the sending of money to the wallet is stopped. During inspection period they clean the forum from scammers and cheaters. So don't worry. Carry on your work . After ending of inspection period all will be according to routine.

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is a temporary problem you should not think more about this this is happened with all the members of this forum you should not do do worried about that this is a temporary problem and this will be solved very soon

We're all going through the same thing, but it's not a problem; it happens every month, so don't worry about your profits; you'll get them soon. It'll take about 7 days to fix it, so we'll have to be patient and keep working. When this is resolved in 4 or 5 days, we will be able to take our profit without difficulty.

Hello dear friend .  How are you doing .  In fact, subscribers face such a problem sometimes when they receive payments from the CryptoTalk platform, they are not able to transfer them to their own wallet in Youbit.  So, try again later, and if the problem recurs, take the answer from the senior members here.

Edited by Muhammad797

Don't worry my dear friend it happened sometime so you just need to carry on and do not worry about that you just focus on your work and create some charming topics and posts .your money will not lost you will get your money thank you.