I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

The Bitcoin Send button can be inactive due to the cleaning campaign taking place in CryptoTalk, so we must be patient until it comes back to work again, and you must be sure that our coins will not be lost.

You can convert cryptocurrencies to a yobit account, and from there you can withdraw your payments in the local currency you use yourself, so I'm telling you based on that information I get from the experts.

Hello my dear friend, thank you for this useful post and I think there is no need to worry when any of us are exposed to such a problem because it is often temporary and is resolved quickly.

• +3 1

That this does not happen only with you, but it happens with all members of the forum as the send to credit button stops at all members.  We have to be patient and wait for the send to credit button to be activated again by the moderators.  That cleaning up the forum every once in a while is very necessary.

• +3 1

Yes you are right in my opinion I recommended that you write to customer service and they will surely give you answers and industry you can get money from your bit platform as I know about this

Hello there yes same thing happened to me I think this forum cleaning the scamming people out of this forum that's why the transfer is blocked I think we should wait few days then it will normal again

• +4 1

The send to credit button stops nearly every month and this is normal as the moderators amend some rules in the forum and clean up the bad posts in violation.  The send button will return to the balance to work soon.

• +1 1

All members suffer from this problem, I think that the forum is taking some adjustments, so the withdrawal button has been suspended for a temporary period, and after the completion of the editing processes, and cleaning the forum, everyone will be able to transfer their profits to yobit, no need to worry.

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

Dear the reason behind this is that i think the moderator has been removed you from the cryptotalk campaign due to violation of some rules of the forum. I think soon you will be able to transfer your money in yobit. 

Am sure there is technical problems and they going to fix 

Such problems always happens especially when we talk about a lot of users working on this forum and Yobit platform , nothing to be worry about , when we face such problems it's better to connect with support team before making any judgment

• +2 1

I think it is just a malfunction and this malfunction will be maintained. If it never works, log out of the wallet and re-enter it again, it may succeed

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend this problem becomes every liter on the Ubit platform. Because this forum is cleaned of cheaters who send random mail. It also cleans the forum to make all the publications in it useful, and unhelpful publications are deleted. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Don't worry about this problem, keep going, their wallet may be empty and they need to be refilled they will refill the stock exchange wallet and everything will be fine.

Hello my friend, this is a problem that happened to me too. I tried very hard to fix it, and I am still trying. When I find a solution to this problem, I will tell you for sure. I hope anyone who knows a solution to this problem will help us.

This is a normal thing that happens every once in a while as I've learned. Sometimes he spends the bitcoin forum and need two days to fill it again, once they do, you will start receiving your payments. The most important thing is to stay active and compliant with the rules of the forum, posting topics useful and informative.

Reading such issues happening on the forum/yobit is terrifying sometimes. Since im still a beginner and haven't even had my first withdrawal. Reading things such as this is discouraging and imagine if that happens to you. I wouldn't want it to happen to me or anyone here. Wish you stress-free working and withdrawals on this platform. 

This is not something new in this forum, it's has been happening, continue your work, it will be counting and paid as far your post is rendered useful. Only some new users may see it new thing because they have never experience it. 

my mate don't worry about this issue i think it stop from forum team and after some days it start working and other reason that your network issue may be so work with patience and not need to worry.

You don't need to worry, maybe there is a cleaning process that Yobit is doing, or maybe there is something like refilling the wallet or something like that. Don't worry, I work and things will return to their usual context.

Hello my friend, most likely the problem is due to the lack of digital currencies inside the platform, and this is due to the quantities of buying and selling, or there may be a problem in the platform and it needs maintenance, but you do not worry. Often this problem is solved within hours

I think it is a temporary problem and the supervisors are working to solve it. It certainly will not last. You should not receive my friend and do not feel discouraged. Consult the elderly members. In my opinion, it is better.

We get our payments from here through our daily work and publish useful and new topics including the content of the post in order to make others benefit.

It is a problem that happens to everyone. Sometimes it is cleaning operations carried out by the supervisors, and after this cleaning, the send button will start again.

• +1 1

Your earning required to be enjoyed, so I think if the btc is not moving to balance, them this will be unfriendly, but I think that the platform moderators are well aware of the situation and hopefully they'll rectified the issue shortly, this is my advice for you sir.

Do not worry my girlfriend is not the only one suffering from this problem. This problem will be solved soon so work calmly and watch what happens.