Suggest easy way to search for my topic - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest easy way to search for my topic

If you want to search for something, you have a search box.
But if you want to search in your topics and posts, simply go to your profile, and click on the / See my activity / button, and there you will find everything that you post or comment on.

13 hours ago, faiz sarfraz said:

There is only one way to search for your pre-created article by typing in the title box you have already sent to the search box. A list of all related topics will come when you see how long that article has been posted. There are easy steps for doing that.

There is even easier method to find your created topics instead of going on search box to see k the created topics. You might simply visit your own profile to check the list of all created topics. Follow the way: Got to your profile>>See my activities>>Topics then Done ! You can see your created topics there. 

Using the search box, you can easily find topics on this forum. To continue the search, type a few words that appear in the title of your subject and press enter. This forum's search results can contain information about your topics.