From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning  - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

From the cryptotalk forum was the beginning 

🤑😄🤑İlk çıktığında fazla ilgi görmeyen bitcoin gibi daha birçok coin de yeni değer kazanıyor. Ve birçok insan bundan pişmanlık duyuyor. Ben dahil. Neyse, yeni başladım. Bu site benim ilkim olduğu için önemi hakkında anlatılamayacak kadar fazla. Bana şans Dile. ..

Cryptotalk forum is one of the best forum for beginner I think they are lucky and they learnt here many things and they can earn money easily from this forum Cryptocurrency is become popular 

On 4/30/2020 at 1:03 PM, abualez said:

Among the many pitfalls of failure sometimes and surrender again, many rich people spent their time devoting themselves and effort to getting what they wanted. So beginners must dedicate their time here on the cryptotalk forum because it is the beginning of a life for them to start their true journey by acquiring bitcoin currencies and start the trading process with confidence.

The idea is not to give up because you can see that the greats and experts also have their problems and failures, so it is not always necessary to go through failures, but the important thing is to move on.

This forum is the best thing that has happened to many in my case, in this forum I have been able to inform myself and update myself and I am very interested in addition to obtaining benefits with all this is something very positive for all it is something really good.

• +2 1

Yes crypto talk is the beginning of the success on cryptocurrency for us (newbie) it gives us the knowledge and skills in earning tokens which in turn we can use it upgrade it to bitcoin as times pass by.

Well, this forum is not aiming to teach some people about cryptocurrency because there has a lot of options how to learn cryptocurrency, this forum aims to have a discussion about the trends from cryptocurrency and just giving some opinions from every member's.

This is a good topic for everybody to learn form. Our dedication and time towards this forum is needed at this beginners stage of our life and this forum is giving us the chance to learn cryptocurrency for we to also start our own trading with confidence.

I am a learner in this crypto world. Also, I am adapting bunches of things about digital money from this site. Prior to joining this cryptotalk site I didn't have the foggiest idea about anything about digital currency. 

When my companion enlightened me regarding digital currency, I think that its intriguing and begin learning in it, at that point I have joined this stage and finding out about cryptographic money. 

Cryptotalk is a decent stage for information and finding out about digital money. So every amateur should join this site . We can adapt heaps of things and furthermore some cryptos from this site.

Obviously bro u deserve reputation bro i think in my point of view crypto is the best forum where u can earn learn share and get useful information so i think its the beginning to all those who join this forum

There are many of us who do not have much capital to start in the crypto world and many look for different options to start and are scammed, so starting in this forum is essential for beginners, they acquire knowledge and earn a little cryptocurrencies that they can save a large capital and start trading.

This is the best forum to make any new user in the crypto world and learn about each cryptocurrency.

After spending time dedicated to faucets, registering in cryptotal was the best option, besides being able to make a profit, I learn from more experienced people about cryptocurrency, which makes cryptotalk a magnificent place to start in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Very nice words, you deserve a good reputation, yes, it is the best forum for raising money in order to start trading or investing, and the most important thing in this forum is credibility and trust.  Thank you for this topic

On 4/30/2020 at 10:03 PM, abualez said:

Among the many pitfalls of failure sometimes and surrender again, many rich people spent their time devoting themselves and effort to getting what they wanted. So beginners must dedicate their time here on the cryptotalk forum because it is the beginning of a life for them to start their true journey by acquiring bitcoin currencies and start the trading process with confidence.

Such a great motivational post. Beginners usually are afraid of failures and surrender very soon but sticking to the goal and working hard for it can let them gain success. More time and focus is needed to get more familiar with cryptocurrencies. 

I'm also a new and you are saying true I try to spend a lot of time in this platform and I hope that my this journey become good or beneficial for me in future. Is hell be very thankful everyone in this platform.

Yes Mate, you are right. Cryptotalk is first step to enter in the world of earning. Its like a master who teaches you and give you knowledge about trading and investing. Here every post contain a lot of knowledge so by doing hard everyone can start earning from here.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:03 PM, abualez said:

This site is a very good platform to earn money because we can earn income just by posting and we can also gain knowledge.If we spend time on this site then hopefully we can make a lot of income and we will not have any financial problems So there is a time of moon if they work on this site then success will be very close for them.

Yes, of course you have rightly said that if we want to work on any platform, first we should collect General Information from it and after that we should start working on it with full confidence. Similarly, if we start working in the forum, initially we may face a lot of problems, but we should also be careful and to be a good trader in the field of Investing and Trading and to achieve success we must  be expert.

Thanks for letting newbies know the right way to consider in order to be successful in future. I also joined cryptotalk with this intent. I will input quality in my writings and my output will be a startup for trading. Trading crypto currency is best to get profit from your asset. Therfore, I am building a strong asset in BTC for trading and getting a good income stream as I got impressed with increasing prices of bitcoin which is now crossed 37k $. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right we all know that cryptocurrencies are the modern currencies of the world if we work on this site we can get alot about cryptocurrencies which are also helpful in our future as well so we keep on working on this platform with Patience

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Wow these is quite impressive for giving the beginners motivation on how to succeed in these forum, in addition i will also urge the beginners to always abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.

Many rich people spent their time devoting themselves and effort to getting what they wanted. So beginners must dedicate their time here on the cryptotalk forum because it is the beginning.This is a place for new learners to gain knowledge. Knowledge is the main factor contributing to the success of the user.i joined un the forum last year decemeber.and dedicatedly working in it and getting the result as getting some good amount of money.

Agreed 

if you want to work in the crypto world then this cryptotalk forum is best for you 

you can earn money from this platform and then use that money in trading or another crypto currency forum

here we can learn enough about crypto currency 

If you want to talk on this site. Then this forum is very important for you. You  can get earn money and knowledge from this page .we can learn enough.

I am with you, my friend. The beginning here is good and useful. The forum provides you with all the information you need about encryption and you learn for free in the forum in addition to good profit. With your continuous effort and perseverance at work, you will reach success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course my friend, I am agree with your content. As a beginner, I was also failed many times to earn money from internet. Even I lent some money to invest of 250$ and faces the loss of everything. After so many times, I got this forum and started my new life from here. Earning from this forum have been helped me a lot to return the money which I was lent for investment.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️