Stop wasting your time - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

I would also recommend to new members not to try just copying other posts, it's easily checked. Additionally, don't try to write posts that aren't relevant to the topic, you're just wasting everyone's time and don't even learn anything.

These individuals are not simply burning through their time ! they are burning through our time as well! in any case, let me disclose to you something ! 

administrators and mediators here are endeavoring to eliminate any bogus data !

I also agree with you. It is necessary to write only constructive posts and comments that have logic. Have pity on yourself and your time, please do not litter the forum, thanks.

It seems very interesting to me, we must know how to invest our valuable time by not publishing false information that will not lead to good results.  If you know how to invest your time, you will know how to handle yourself in the field of virtual currency and you will know that you will not have a loss except knowledge and good experience.

It's funny I came to this beautiful page for a reward but I realized that here there is a lot of useful information that even in the digital newspapers do not inform you and it feels nice when you publish something that helps people and even more when they give you the thanks makes you feel good about yourself LOL :)

Thank you friend for taking the time and telling us what we should do so that they do not warn us, this post is very useful

I concur with you my companion 

Burning through the time is terrible thing for us 

We need to work in the entirety within recent memory 

Furthermore, gather a decent gaining for us 

Furthermore, our familly

Regarding this topic, say that to waste time there are thousands of platforms and forums, Please here is no place for users that their intention is that. Do not try to post false news, because the action of the moderators is immediate, I still cannot understand how they work that in an instant they are already aware of what is published and if it is not correct, or does not comply with the requirements of the forum, they eliminate it instantly. the response speed of those who monitor the site is admirable. Here come to contribute new and true news regarding crypto, or share the knowledge that you have acquired during your time in this world. they will be infinitely appreciated.

On 30/4/2020 at 8:34, Raven said:

Todos los miembros deben leer este tema. Solo quiero que me recuerdes cómo publicar temas aquí. No pierda el tiempo publicando información falsa sobre su experiencia en criptografía o información falsa sobre criptomonedas. Esto es muy inútil para ti porque no puedes ganar con eso, ¿por qué? Debido a que los moderadores siempre están activos en este foro, si descubren que su publicación no es verdadera y solo está hecho para ganar puntos de reputación o para cumplir con sus publicaciones de 30 por día, simplemente la eliminarán de inmediato, por lo que significa que es solo una pérdida de tiempo para ti. Los moderadores también podrían darle un punto de advertencia por publicar información falsa, así que ayúdese a sí mismo para tener éxito. Siempre estamos aquí para ayudarnos unos a otros, así que sírvase usted mismo también porque todos aquí queríamos tener éxito con las criptos. 

Si estás de acuerdo conmigo dale a este tema un corazón reacciona, gracias. 

Thank you very much for making a post that is worth it

On 4/30/2020 at 10:06 AM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hello, my friend, your subject is beautiful and magazine for everything the new member is exposed to and you are right with your words. 

There is something I would like to add and there is also some difficulty in the laws so the member at this time finds it very difficult to make a comment or publish a useful topic. 

Good night, how are you? I think platforms of this type are extremely important, although I agree that the rules should be better known, so that posts are not deleted.

Not all newbies come to the forum to write absolutely useless posts. Some try to write useful posts that can help people avoid mistakes.

This is what crosses my mind daily, to stop wasting time, for example, doing jobs that do not generate enough, knowing that there are many options and that for fear, in some cases, we do not dare. It's time to stop wasting time and go into action.

I agree if you are doing this just because you need the post to get paid fine you do you but at the very least do a little bit of research about what you are talking about, respond in accordance to the topic and most of all if you get your posts deleted it probably wait scratch that I'm sure that it wasn't just because it's a random reason and its just that the user didn't follow the rules of posting here and I think that it doesn't matter if you came for an airdrop and you want posts to complete whatever task you have, you are still bound by the rules of the page.

Defenitly a truth. Because as I am new to this forum all the topics I see the people post fake news and then their articles get deleted. And most people can believe this info coz they dont check it themselves/

I agree with you, but I also saw a recurrence of some topics, some members here, they just think about raising money, then making a mistake that makes him hover in the same circle, and in the end he finds that his account was disabled and won nothing but fatigue.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:34 AM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

I'm just starting out and I know in advance that there is nothing to be gained by posting false information about cryptocurrencies, there are already people who may not be experts but have experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and you will always know when it is false information or not. In these cases of false information, a maximum of 2 or 3 maximum opportunities should be given to ban those people who make these publications in my humble opinion.

Wish more people would have readed your topic. Currently with the airdrop there are many useless posts, i must admit that even i did some at the beginning but then saw them quickly being deleted or uncounted for the posting rewards. All i can tell you members, is that the more time you will spend doing something, the more heart you will put on it and people can feel it. If it's an old copy/paste we will feel it and judge your post in consequence. Please share infos, not useless posts.

It is very true I am new to the forum and it overwhelms me to see so many things sometimes meaningless or the same topics repeated over and over again

A question. An opinion, a request for advice or information, a concern, how much time wasted when making a post or responding to it? I do not believe it since, in my case, I am a beginner in this world of cryptocurrencies and I like to ask to clarify some issues that I do not know.

You are right in what you say Raven, it is useless to post something false just to annoy or deceive and that is very wrong and more in this forum that is very strict with its rules, it is better to post something worthwhile and for beginners can report something useful and not something false at all

From my own point of view I suggest that we take the opportunity to participate here. It is not just about the fact of making the publications to comply with the campaign, but they continue to do the work since it is a way to monetize ourselves with extra help with crypto waves we can learn a lot from this market Bitcoin Litecoin Dai Ethreum BNB TWT

• +3 1

no, I do it because I like to learn about cryptocurrencies, I quite like filling myself with knowledge of different areas.

In my opinion, I should delete comments that do not contribute anything to the related topic, since it would fill the forum with spam, and with current air launches there are people who comment nonsense that do not work