Stop wasting your time - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

In this forum, you must take all the conditions of the warning instructions when writing an unhelpful post, it will be banned and then banned for a week

Wasting of time is not the good thing. If you wasting your time, then you are wasting your life. And this is not appreciative. If you want to become successful in your life then do not waste your valuable time. Work on it and become whatever you want to be.

It is very important we invest our time here to give a quality content rather than wasting it in commenting on a meaningless content that brings no any benefit to the readers.

Hello my dear friend i miss you all will be well. My friends, you are right, my request is that why should you never waste your time, know the image of your time that you have and write hard work and continuesly  from your left work. So you should never waste your time and let your work go on its time. Know the importance of it. So keep working continuously on this platform without wasting time and complete your objects. 

@ by Raven , you  give me a Right information about this.beacause when you are write a post in simple . but if you have post just for a spend a time then you can't get knowledge and money . just you waist your time.

I have seen that some of the times there are the topics which are useless and less than 100 characters and not even in english language and they still survive, what would you say about them?

@raven.....

Hellow there are many benefits of this platform crypto talk organization they can discuss the post newly created. Our moderater can cheak the post and verify there details. Today our topic can be waste of time in crypto talk organization. They can be avoid by them every unnecessary post and detailed of information. In this platform crypto talk organization can not wastage of  time. 

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as a useful and valuable information that would be helpful for all who want to create topics it is true and I agree with you that we should create useful topics the information in topics should not be useless. topics should be easy and powerful which everyone can understand easily if we create uselesss topics then it is only waste of time.

Hello my dear friend.Ues you are absolutely right.There are a lot of forum where we waste our time in making a small amount of money like surveys and faucet but we have to spend our time on cryptotalk because it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.

Stop wasting your time at useless activity join cryptotalk and then you will find that you are doing something very best. This platform teach us many lessons and here is the best example of this. That if a man is busy in earning money then he will be the most busiest person. 

I totally agree with you on this I am really trying to benefit from everything I read here on the forum Any false information presented in it will be a cause of loss for me or others Therefore, I really hope everyone will not give any information unless he is completely sure of it.

My dear friend, I saw a lot of false information around.  I never reported it because I'm not sure it's against the rules.  Of course these posts have zero value.It is possible to become more proficient in English.  So that it brings many benefits in our life.  So you can make a good income by posting in this forum.

Many people waste time in many ways.  This makes their normal life meaningless.  If I try to understand why I don't do that work, then nothing will happen to us.

Yes, you absolutely said that here we should avoid posting on the basis of falls information and stay away from fals information because it not only blocks for us here and it becomes the reason for deleted posted.

These are the things that prove to be harmful for us, but if we talk about the other, then every reader who is a reader gets a falls information then his confusion gets increased and he is misinterpreted. 

Yes, I noticed that many people comment uselessly and their only concern is to complete 20 comments to win coins without knowing that the administration will delete their blank words, they waste their time and our time reading what they write

I also believe that there is no meaning of posting useless posts . That posts can't help any member in fact it waste everyone's time including you also because moderators will delete these kind of useless posts.

• +4 1

Cryptotalk is good forum to earn money.  It is good opportunity for us . You earn money a lot .don't waste your time . If you work sincerely then you will achieve your own goal . Good luck all of you .

If you people wanna get success in your life the first thing you need to need is stop wasting your Time because if you don't try to do something how you can earn something from your life so it's basic condition to do something for getting success in your life so don't waste your time and skill and get ready to do something like hard work 
Good luck for getting success

If you people wanna get success in your life the first thing you need to need is stop wasting your Time because if you don't try to do something how you can earn something from your life so it's basic condition to do something for getting success in your life so don't waste your time and skill and get ready to do something like hard work 
Good luck for getting success

You right wasting of time is not good for us.mostly peoples share wrong news and information here but we should to report and we should stop them.

Many of us waste our time on our popular social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp.  If we work on a cryptocurrency platform without wasting time through this, we can be very successful.  Because, it is not only a platform to make money, it is basically a capable repository of knowledge.  So I say stop wasting your time and enrich your store of knowledge by joining it.

Indeed, my friend, your words are correct. We must carefully check the topic before publishing it to avoid any repetition with previous posts or the presence of spelling or construction errors that may cause negative evaluations of the owner of the post and waste his effort on him and instead of contributing to his progress in the forum causes him to be banned from it

Thanks for sharing this useful information we should need to create good content posts. Yes owners of this forum are active all time and delete pus useless posts.

A wise man said "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend". From this sentence we should learn that how we are wasting time in irregular and irrelevant things. Lost time is never found again, let us I try to understand you that every man has its goal so, he should focus on his goal instead of wasting the time here and there. In this way he will be successful one day and achieve her goal due to give proper time and continuous hard work. 

Dear friend you are saying absolutely right if we are creating our post just for complete cryptotalk target and share false information for newbies it's not right, really moderater of cryptotalk active everytime so dear members just share meaningful information.

Yes, you are right, we should not tell people wrong information because it can harm people and not benefit and if we want to benefit people and make them aware, then we should give it good.