Stop wasting your time - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Yes you are exactly right dear mate and a false post can be proven as a dangerous for us .  Because we can lose our reputation, and can ban our account from this forum. And a lot of chances that we can get warring from modretor. So we have to keep care about this.

• +2 1

We have to make some creative Post's and also some topic's and also it should be very useful and informative to this forum and if you don't do these thing's then automatically your account will be removed from campaign.

• +5 1

Yes I fully agree. Every post must contain contents of knowledge. There should be maximum effort of every member to touch those topics which are thirsty of discussion on this forum. Whoever brings new knowledge to the forum will always be welcomed but just beating about the bush and doing discussion for nothing must be discouraged and spreading of actual knowledge must be appreciated and motivated.

• +4 1

We should not post on topics that misrepresent information, copy paste and create topics. Reading the topic means that if the topic is not informative and is a duplicate topic, then posting there is a waste of time.  We should not waste any time.  Meaningful topic should just be posted.

• +5 1

There are many members here in the forum and there are some members who are just writing topics which doesn't mean anything because they just need good reputations.

You are right stop wasting your time.Do work on crypto and earn money.Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning and learning.In this pandemic students can do it as a part time job and meet their daily expenses.

@davy22 @Magnom

The truth is there is a lot of work to which we are able to build on this system there is a lot of work and really powerful system that is easy to be good to it , we need to make clean posts , real clean posts that is very very important so to use we have to make everything work well for us this is really good and the best right now is to reserch on the information that is really good to help other people there are million of artices that can help you do the same

• +2 1

You provided a lot of information for newbies and this is very helpful for them to avoid mistakes in this platform. If you want to become reputation in this community, you should write useful and informative comments. You should focus on more interesting subjects.

• +1 1

I will say that yes every word of yours is correct, if we create false topics and false posts, then the moderator of this forum works fast and our content is deleted, because they work hard on this issue and they allow this kind of activity in this forum.  Can't, so work honestly and save us account You are the right friend because there are many members here in the forum and there are some members who are just writing things that don't mean anything because they just need a good reputation I think we are very careful when writing topics or comments  Should be.  Thanks.

• +1 1

Hello dear, you should not waste your time. The time that is wasted never comes back. Instead of wasting time, one should work and earn by working and meet the needs of one's family.

I totally agree with you, friend, making false publications does not help at all, we only waste our valuable time and if the administrators discover it they take them off the platform and everything they do will be in vain, thanks for always keeping us informed.

Yes dear friends you are right that wasting time is bad habit we do work hard and to earn money this forum is a best way to learn knowledge and earn money it is a great opportunity for Us.

Time is of the essence in our lives and we can make the most of it without having to post.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Infact everyone in this forum agree with this post because all that a member can do and become dissatisfied are all what you with this I advise the forum members go with this advice infact is welcome idea thanks,

This is a very bad if someone share wrong information about crypto. This is like ta violation of rules if the modrators will catch you doing this then they can give you warning point. So you should not waste you as well as others time. 

Just share that information which is correct and you are sure about.

This is absolutely true that we only get paid for those posts which get counted and deleted posts are worthless and only those posts are counted by the moderators which are Qualitatively good and meet the criteria of a good post. So we should have to make Quality posts and stop wasting our time in making useless posts.

• +2 1

False information always waste our time because when we get some false information for some project or for some site then that false information put bad effect on our account which is very bad thing but thanks to our moderators who manage that things and delete the false and useless topics so that we don't waste our time.

Time is money so think about it. 

On 1/6/2021 at 11:58 AM, Mutivo said:

@Muhammad Bilal666 @Onoru @Kate22

The work we find today being the right thing there is a lot of effort to find the same solutions that works well for us and build on it there is effort to find solutions to it , first of all spreading lies is not allowed here so to me the rules are to kick  you out if you make this lies again its important you make a good proof of what you are about to post and work with it.

I agree with you. The moderators are trying their best to keep this site very clean and well organised. Members who don't follow the rules will end up being thrown out of this place. @Mutivo

i am fully agree with you my dear friend . Wasting 

time nowadays is totally bad thing for us .

you should work hard in a right way and earn money 

for yourself and for your family .

Your hard work is the key of your success that will 

helps you to improve your lifestyle .

Hi. I agree. By providing false information, you are doing others a disservice. But you also need to be careful when asking to rate a post. As far as I remember, this is prohibited by the rules.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Allow me, dear friend, to agree with you completely, and I add that all new members of this forum should take advantage of the old members.

hey my friend. 

how are you?

yes this is good point that don't waste your time with any other fun and activities.  

waste of time is waste of life so dnt waste your beautiful works .

thank  you

Edited by Kat Khan

Not only falsie crypto information but even does members that doesn't share their sincere feelings perspective in respect to the topics or comments they are posting to. They should better stop it, you are not helping matter to the forum and moderators are very active to uncovered those members engage in just obeying whether it's false, useless or negative information they agreed to the view. Read and understand to enable you tender your views constructively

Thats true. The forum is meant for us to gain some beneficial information in one way or the other. Therefore Sharing personal experience that will not help other members of the forum should be stopped. Lets help each other with valuable informations necessary for us to be successful in the crypto world

You are right mate, aside wasting you time you are also pron to ban if you post false informations here, so please lets all me guided and abide by the altimate rule.