Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Yes dear you are right that money is came to you automatically if we follow the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and create a useful post per day 20 post best of

Yes i really agree with you this forum really help  us.

To earn  money and l really like to earn money 

Here and at the same time l earned many thing .

And ideas about crypto currency .

Yes, it is all in our favor

🛑-Money can end but knowledge cannot end

🛑- We must act with the money as if it is a basic need, not everything

Work hard here and search for quality content to gain reputation and read various articles to increase knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

Money does not come to anyone. You have to wake up and start putting on more efforts because if don't setup anything that will bring money to you then there is no way that you are going to be making money anywhere. So what you have to do is to be consistent and persistence.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes,of course.As we post here, this forum pays us for it. There is a good chance of earning a good amount of money by trading by following the rules of this forum and gaining good knowledge,Invest and the money will come automatically for the right time.

• +4 1

Yes, it is all in our favor

🛑-Money can end but knowledge cannot end

🛑- We must act with the money as if it is a basic need, not everything

Work hard here and search for quality content to gain reputation and read various articles to increase knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

I don't know about it that how can I get my payment through this form because I have not get any payment and I am just completing my 100 post but you are right we just have to focus on our work and keep doing it carefully and give our best.

Actually this is a nice topic, for my massive believe you money will came to you beyond your expectations, Because the more you are active in this great platform, without make any mistake Or deny anything from old members.

I do not think that does not come to the financier on its own to you in encryption, you must work hard in order to obtain the money and you may need a long time for money. There is no money for nothing.

• +1 1

My dear brother thanks a lot for sharing such a useful information.i have no idea about how we received money before your post.i,m a ne member here.thank you and all old members for sharing such posts and helping us in cryptotalk world.please give me a 💓 if your heart allow you

Mathelda.j

There is no money that comes automatically, nor even here you have to strive to get what you want. There is nothing easy to try and the effort will get you to what you want.

Money will come automatically for your useful post and comments on cryptotalk forum. Just u have to keep patience and have to work hard .This forum told that we have to post useful posts .So we have to create more useful posts so that people can gain much more knowledge about something and then we can earn from here very easily .We have to work hard for it as well.

We should set a goal in our lives and at this forum too. Goal of life is very important it is because if you have a goal then you work good and one day you will certainly achieve your goal. And if you have no goal in you life then you are like a man with no feelings. So set out a goal in you lives and work according to it.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

This is true and i agree with this topic. When we work in the Cryptotalk forum with good quality of posts then we will be getting money instantly and payment will automatically sent to our yobit account. It’s very easy to work here.

Yes everyone should focus on their goal and create good contents More and More. Our main target should be to gain knowledge from this platform and make a good communication with seniors to gain more knowledge and also juniors to give them advice to improve in crypto currency. If we post by maintaining quality then money will come to us after one week according to what we are deserve 

I think you are right. Cryptotalk forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money. You create posts at daily basis then you receive payment daily basis. If you invest money in invest box then you receive your daily profit.

I agree with your opinion. We should not make our only goal is to earn money. We should strive to learn and gain useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies and for the published content to be of value and benefit to everyone, and then think about making money.

no i do not think so that the money will come automatically if you want to earn money through this platform then you should have to write 20 useful post daily and after 7 days you will get your pay on yobit in the form of talk tokens

Our success depends on our hard work which we make to perform our work.if we pay greater attention to our work than there are absolute chances of our success and profit.

Thank you for this advice, my friend, and I agree with you that we are working hard and smart to gain information about cryptocurrencies and special new things about trading.
The content of the post to be published in the forum must be valuable and useful for the benefit of beginners and members to gain a good reputation and make a profit from it.

In fact, I am here not only to make money, but also to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies more broadly. I found here in this forum an extensive encyclopedia about the world of cryptography.

• +2 1

Hi my dear friend! Yes off course we should only focus on creating useful and decent topic.we should not think about money it will come to your account.react please 💖

11 hours ago, miss diya said:

we have to take care of every question as we will keep the content of the posts very reasonable so that everyone can understand it very well and the admin cannot post,so we could give them our best answer for it. If we did our best, payment will automatically sent to our yobit accounts.

Hi dear friend! Actually i,m new member here.i want to ask some question s that we can receive our money.my second question is that how i can get reputation.please help

Mathelda.j

This is an interesting point highlighted, one should not be centered on money to be paid but rather to focus on making good, quality and standard post that will be beneficial to all users and the forum at large... 

Welcome dear this platform.  If you work hard and work properly with honesty . More time spend this platform then you automatically earn money in this forum. Thanks everyone. 

On 4/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

You are definitely correct my friend, you said that we need to focus always in our work here and make sense every post and  topic that we should create, creativity is very important while posting and knowledge of course so, our earning is depends on how we are creating a topic and how people here want your post.