Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Well this platform is help us to make additional 

money by writing posts or topics .So if we work 

properly or according to the rules and regulation 

from this forum we can make money automatically .

By making good or useful post or topics which 

easily helps other.

So if you found my post is useful for you please react positive .

Thanks for reading .

Everyone should set their aim or goal of making twenty useful posts for day on their website. I am here to learn new things especially about trading and investing. 

Good to see your post its motivates me so much i am also set my goal to achieve my first hundred free post than i will set my next goal to achieve my first earning but i am agree with you but my opinion is money attract us that's why we all here so we do both things earning money and achieve our goal in the same time

Actually I don't know much about it. But I appreciate their work. They made a good system to make money and gaining knowledge. Really appreciable !

On crytotalk plateforum first you posting 100 postess then your account is created the your earning money is start .if your postess is usefull and people like your postess then you earned money.for this you used Yobit wallet for withdraw money 

My friend this is not happen don't give yourself such hope every thing demand some hard work and experience so you don't think that coming on this platform you start earning

Money will come to you here to some extent it is right but to those wo makes topics that are benefical rather then commenting as people mostly react on topics not posts.They donot have time to read palenty of posts.

Yes, all you have to do is post comments or new topics and get postive reaction. It is this much simple to get earnings in cryptotalk. We have to work hard in this forum to earn.

Of course money will come to me automatically in crypto talk.  Crypto talk is an easy way to earn money. If we can work according to the rules of this site, then we can make money effortlessly.

No dear dude money will not came to you automatically on cryptotalk. In order to earn money you must do more and more work on this forum and this forum is really a best way to earn money. 

• +2 1

At the point when we need to post the article, we need to deal with each question as we will keep the substance of the posts truly sensible so everybody can comprehend it quite well and the administrator can't post and I am with you.

• +3 1

Exactly this platform is designed so that users can grow through the knowledge of cryptocurrencies taking that into account, it is something very feasible that without any doubt we can enrich our knowledge in this forum.

• +3 1

Yes, I agree money will come automatically crypto but we need to work accordingly to the rules and regulations other wise no benefits is there. If we work hard then money will automatically surely come.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your participation. In fact, I agree with you, because the most important thing in this forum is to learn from members, not to earn money

This first thing that we have to select learning at this platform. Then secondly money comes because money is not every thing . If we gain knowledge then it is always with us but not money.

The platform is really good for making money in the platform, is keeping good and best record information for the futures, the platform is also paying at the same time I given good knowledge and experience about crypto currencies.

This platform wasn't created just because of post per pay but because they wanted to promote cryptocurrency awareness to the world and to share it knowledge with people also. By completing the daily tasks we also make sure that ewe can earn from here and we can use the payment to buy some things or needs.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Exactly we only.have to.foucs on.the stuff we posting that its informative for the other members or not and what you.post its useful and fulfill the need of topic if you do all these things right then.no one.stops you for.getting success in.this forum and earn money 

• +2 1

Yes my dear i totally agree with you, we should make our post useful, we should not pay attention to the money, when our post is useful, his reputations will be good, then obviously we will also get his income.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

I repudiate your maxim that don't set your objective on this site. Everybody should set their point or objective of making 30 posts for day on this site. This will keep themselves inspired towards their work and they will acquire and learn greatest they can.

I think this is really very good advice, yes we should focus on content not on money because money will come automatically when writing good content and conversely, if you act randomly you will not get money or annoying posts and you will get warning points or you from forum  Also prohibited is their policy of improving the level of the forum and promoting it to the first level.

I think this is really very good advice, yes we should focus on content not on money because money will come automatically when writing good content and conversely, if you act randomly you will not get money or annoying posts and you will get warning points or you from forum  Also prohibited is their policy of improving the level of the forum and promoting it to the first level.

@Ravenhey dear you have done a really good post with a great or useful information for us if we will follow rules and will do our best during doing posts will engage people's towards our post wo we should learn and use our knowledge to earn 

• +2 1

We should set our goals but yes our must not to get money but to provide good content. After putting your efforts you will definitely get money but we should not make it our priority.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Wonderful, my friend, well to say, I agree with you very much.

We must focus here on the content of the post if it is useful about cryptocurrencies that make a profit, and the most important thing is that you transmit important knowledge to your friends in this forum because knowledge comes first and it is a real treasure, my friend.
 As for money, you can achieve it through your experience and knowledge.

Thank you for this information, the truth is that these tips are the ones that motivate you to keep doing things right. You have to be aware of what you are publishing and create useful topics in order to provide the necessary value. With respect to the cryptomonies, it is necessary to give true information and that it is real. Many people tend to get confused and that is why they do things wrong.