I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

You can make comments either with less reply and without less reply but publishing post on topic with lesser replies are somehow risky because the topic might get deleted anytime if it doesn't get much replies in time.

I usually comment on topics that catch my attention, I like to contribute ideas, solutions, relate my own experiences, I usually make few publications, I am new to the forum, I hope to improve more to keep up to date with its contents. Greeting. 

Dear Mate, I really a good thing to reply on topic having less replies because in that cause we got site of creator and got reputation also. But sadly to say that members stop making new topics and day by day gap between posts and topic increasing. We should create new topics so everyone can participate and learn a lot.

For me, I love reading and responding to what interests me and what attracts me, regardless of the amount of responses to it, because as humans we may differ in our views or interests. Thank you, my friend, for making this important point .

• +2 1

Frankly speaking i haven't till now seen which topic has how many replies .If i found a topic new ,interesting or something where i should share my opinion i go for it . I rather try my best to ensure that my post is informative and my content is faultless . 

Its pointless to try to answer to something that has over hundred answers already and especially when it's about some specific question that has already been answer ten times.

I don't think anyone will have any problem with that but we always make sure you reply to topics that is meaningful so that the number of your posts will not be affected when ever the topic get deleted by the administration and as for me I always like to reply on topics that have more than five pages of replies because even before read tthe topic you will also know that the topic is a good one since many people have already replied.

No!

The more or less replies dont matter.The basic reason for replying a post is that we have a better idea and information in this regard.So we can learnt from this forum.

Less or more replies are nothing but the basic issue is that we have the basic idea about that point.thanks

Hello my friend
Of course, we can benefit from all topics in this forum rich with a lot of information about electronic currencies
This is by reading all the topics and publications in order to gain more knowledge, and this gives us confidence in ourselves and to be very aware of what is happening around us in terms of developments.
I, in turn, read all the topics in order to gain sufficient knowledge about the world of electronic currencies and how to work with them

• +2 1

Simply, I randomly select the posts and read them calmly and try to understand them before commenting on them, and when I find myself able to express my opinion I make a comment And in case you don't understand the topic, just save the topic to search for it at a later time

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes you are absolutely right we should reply to those who post good quality content. We should encourage to those who are working hard

And posting good quality content.

I like to reply on those topics which is useful and have much replies because when the post get much replies then the post must be useful. The less replied topic may be deleted or can be marked as useless post that's why users have don't interest on those topic. 

Most of the time, I prefer sharing an article about which I know some information I can share in the comment, regardless of the number of comments
I avoid participating in any article that I am not familiar with, so just read on

• +1 1

hello friend I want to tell you that we should reply that will be switch I am less supplies but we should check that content is useful or not because there are a number of scammers on here and number of working until talk so that's why they have not replies

It is a good idea to comment on topics that do not have a large number of comments, but as I said, it should be borne in mind that these topics are good for me. I like to comment on the topic that I find good regardless of the number of comments

Hello friend, I like your posting way
This is a generous way to help the rest of the forum members, to help and motivate them to post more topics
I also agree with you that the topics must be of high quality in order for us to support them

Wish you a good luck and a nice day ✌️

hello dear hope so you are fine and dear i prefer those post for commenting which i consider to be useful and informative and especially on those types of post to which i want to gain knowledge and also give them positive likes because these post deserve good reputation

Hello friend, frankly, when I comment on a post, I am commenting as much as it is important and useful for the post, and not because of too little or too much comment on it, good luck.

I always search for important topics to which I can add my useful response. As for topics where I cannot provide a useful response, I try to benefit from them so that I can respond to them later.

The best response to publications that have more interest, regardless of the number of comments on them. We must benefit from this forum as well and enjoy all the discussions and publications. What about you, my friends, what is your style.

Frankly, I do not see the amount of responses on the post. Rather, I search for the topic that interests me, and I respond to it according to my opinion without restrictions.

• +1 1

Commenting on topics with fewer comments may help both the author of the topic and more people to see it. In this case, the number of positive reputations you will get increases. It made extreme sense to think that tactically. I usually like to comment on newly posted topics.

The number of responses on each post is not important, the most important thing is how you viewed the post or what you gained from it. So evaluate the topic

Hello dear friend, from my personal point of view, I think that it is better to pay attention to responding to topics that contain valuable ideas and information and try to respond with useful words that offer new ideas or solutions. In this way, the benefit will prevail among the members and experiences will be exchanged.

You are the risk taker here😛 because most of us, especially beginners would like to respond to posts that have been verified or are a bit old actually. But with time, we shall learn to identify posts that will not be deleted in the future. You're pretty experienced!

• +2 1