I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

This is very good thing for everyone who made useful post. But i think always try to write comment on useful post, otherwise you have a chance to lose your comment. Because every time some beginners made useless and meaningless post, If you write your useful comment on this post, when the moderators will delete the topic. You lose your valuable comment, so don't write your comment on useless topic.            

• +1 1

Yes i like to comments on post which have less replies. So with this we can make our name first write the list of writing. With this we can gain attention of people. With this we can get maximum reputation point. Means first replies means get first. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Replying on topic that has less comments is a welcoming idea but the topic most be useful and interesting, most be relevant, topic that will make us think vast and gain experience, knowledge and information, not all the short and less topic is useful and meaningful, for a topic to has less comments it means is not that useful and interesting, even if you attempt to share ideas you might end up sharing irrelevant contents, we should be careful on topic we choose to comments on, in other to earn good reputations.

I have no problem with that, when I find an important topic and I have an opinion, I only participate and I read the comments, otherwise I just read

It doesn't matter if the posts we make here are small or large, we need to see if we have a core issue. Should be caught.

Holl H Iusually go to the topic and read the poster's content carefully, if it's good and helpful I will comment. There are many posts, even though there are many comments but I find it difficult to understand I will not comment, I do not create poor quality posts.

My friend frankly that your participation is at the top of the splendor and beauty, you have the great ability because you do this, I with you we have to comment on the fewest posts, and this in order to gain a good reputation here, it is really useful for us and for winning good as well. 

• +3 1

Hello mate!.Thats good that you reply on those ropics which are having less replies.But here is the thing.Sometime with replying to a post having less replies will get into hot replies but some time when it didn't get much replies.Then the forum delete that post and your comment also get deleted with that.So your payment of that post also get deleted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't care about the replies which are less or more. I just preferred idea for the post and always keep our focus to convey our idea and knowledge.

I don't care about the replies. Whether the post has zero reply or it has replies I'm thousands it doesn't matter.  And it doesn't force me to choose that topic or stops me from repling that topic. 

I only notice whether it is deserving or not.  If it is then I go for that. 

• +4 1

On 4/29/2020 at 8:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

You most to be careful, there are many post created within short period and they got deleted because of the poor content it contains. If you keep on looking for topics that has few followers or this it is not up to 24 there is a probability that such topic may be deleted in this case if you where able to comment and gain reputation on such topic before it got deleted that reputation will become useless. I will advice you to be careful when commenting on new topics.

• +4 1

No i don't 

The reason is that it is not necessary that you have full command on the topic that you are trying to reply 

So i don't reply on such topic.

Your reply must have knowledge not bundle of words to read .

If you give fruitful reply instead of wasting other's time than your reputation would increased 

• +4 1

In reality each client has distinctive diverse test , we know it's sense nature of man. So I regard to your way. Regularly I remark in a post in which I have enough information and whic has more replyer on the grounds that I can know numerous things about that. Because of all.

• +4 1

I comment both on higest and lowest replied post. From highest replied post i can know things which i don't know. I can observe replies of experienced people that helps me lot. On the other hand I can  share my experience to the lowest replied post so that they can find it helpful.

• +4 1

I also like to support topics with low responses but when the topic is really of my interest and I have enough knowledge and experience with it.

• +4 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, Tine0313 said:

I prefer replying on topics that i find useful. I don't care if many or less reply it have. For me, if i can state what is on my mind or i think my reply is useful they find, it is fine. 

Some of the new topics are not that relevant and so it also degrades the quality of the forums. They do not reply to them since they all know it would have been deleted and so are their posts in that topic.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not choose less replies topic for the posting... Because newly posts are deleted... So I always select the old posts for the comments because old posts are not deleted and old posts are useful... Provide the good knowledge...and information....

• +3 1

Actually  i want to give the reply  on valuable  topic. Because if it is the important  then it is valuable and connected topic with the users. Otherwise  it is the waste of time.

I am always try to create replies on meaningful and interesting topics.I am always avoid less replies topics.I think less replies topics is not good or useful.

Things you got less answers You want to answer the questions Why you didn't do well in your subjects You got less I hope you had a good idea if you discussed the subject and had a good idea of what the subject was.  I hope you will get better if you do good and if you do something bad you will get bad so everyone has the same thing you need to know a lot on your own you have to understand everything then you will get a lot better hope you have a time  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people

I do not prefer to neglect any topic here. I would like to express my opinion on all topics here, even those that have few responses. In the end, I am a member here. I give my opinion, whether positive or negative on all topics. I wish success to all

On 4/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I'm always find topics that I can share some of my knowledge. As long as I can answer to that certain topic, I can post well. Searching for less replies is good too because there's a bigger chance that your posts doesn't have same content as others.

Yeah bro this is good this is helpful for low reputation people. Because senior should be helpful for low level members. From this method we also got benefit, we also get more followers and repetition.

I just use to comment on posts in a sequence. Honestly, i really like to comment on the post which has less replies. But mostly i reply the mose in a sequence. Other wise i use to comment on the post which i properly understand.