I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

The best response to hot topics that have many responses in order to read my views and all comments and benefit from them I also go into the beginners posts to help them and take their hand to gain experience and knowledge

It is a good thing, and you are right, and we must look at all topics. Some of them deserve a good response, some excellent ones according to the quality of the topic and its ideas, and we share the information with many users

To reply on topics with less reply is good because due to the less reply it shows that members may not know much about it so when you reply to it you're helping a lot of people.

• +2 1

For me, it does not matter the number of comments, what matters is the information that the topic contains, but there is an important point that the large number of comments means information, criticism or confirmation of the information more and thus greater benefit. Therefore, if you care about the number of comments, I think that you should go to the topics with more comments to benefit more, but  Of course, you should read these comments, or at least a section of them

I think relying on topics does not call for that, because the topics might later be deleted as useless posts by the moderators, so your target should be, you will comment on topics that are useful and informative so as to avoid unnecessary posts deletion. 

• +1 1

I'm also prefer to reply who has the less reply because the person who sent the reply has not know about them so I can also do helps them. I'm also newbie here I can  write a little bit of word  so appreciated this. 

In fact, each user has a different choice. I prefer to respond to topics that I find useful, it does not matter if the responses to them are few or many

will need to buy bitcoin, they will be required to buy bitcoin in high price and bitcoin should pump.So it is not quite far when we will trade with this currency permanentlyusing bitcoin freely in their country, i hope that all country accept bitcoin to used it in transaction in any kind of store. Happy posting.you i like to comment 

Has low replies but when the topic will be useful

And also my replies are useful according to my 

Knowledge

• +3 1

In this platform so many members share different topics, but i select readable and easily understand, because this easy to gives reaction less reply topics means our platrform members avoid this topics, because of repeat content are not understand so we also avoid this topics, high replays means more information.

As for me, I like to comment and share topics that I have enough experience about and also the title that I think attracts me and I do not know the answer, so I read the topic and understand it, and with this I share my knowledge and increase my knowledge of cryptocurrencies by exchanging ideas

• +2 1

In general, my friend, I would love to comment on topics of interest and usefulness to this forum. But I tend to respond to topics with more than 200 responses, in my opinion, the percentage of deletion will decrease, and consequently, the percentage of post-spam that I am tired of will decrease, and this is useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not realize what is the difference between posts that contain a lot of comments and a post that contains a few comments, for me it is the quality of the content of the post no more than that and the extent of the benefit it provides.

It's okay, my friend, that your way of working is good and it is good for you to move the topic that does not have many comments and put it in the members' interest list. I respond to any topic regardless of old or new

Dear in general, I advise you not to choose the topic except closely through what is published in this forum of valuable topics. The matter does not depend on the number of responses that are published on the topic presented. It is up to your knowledge and for me the topic that is raised in this forum so I look for The important and useful topic that corresponds to your experience, your own knowledge, in general, thank you very much

• +5 1

Since I am a beginner, I search for topics that contribute to increasing my knowledge about the forum and cryptocurrencies and offer my opinion and knowledge that I gained

I like to respond to all topics . Whether there are few or many responses to it . But it can attract me a little response to topics with few responses because I am curious to know this reason and I will respond to them

That is your own preference though. As for me , I am a newbie and I love to comment on post that have a very great reputation. So that I can learn better from all the comments on it. 

Yes dear, I agree your opinion because less answer make your self respectful and efficient your answer  I also agree i should be very grateful to you because there topics in very small range of this forum

I hope you all success in your own work and making life better.

Bye dear.

Greeting to all,  normally,  I comment in that post in which I have enough knowledge and which has more replies , that posts are interesting and important for me .because I want to know many things about this forum.  Thank you

In fact, if I spend a lot of time browsing the forum, reading old topics, searching for a useful and important topic, and then writing about it, this would be useful in order not to repeat topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, I do not look at the number of responses, rather than my comment, my friend, because the number of responses is not a measure of the merit and usefulness of the participation. I am content with reading and understanding the text.

• +2 1

My friend, I like to respond to topics in all their forms, whether their responses are few or many
But most of my responses are to posts that contain high thought of cryptocurrencies that I can benefit from
Hope you enjoy your time here

Hello 

I usually comment on a post I have enough knowledge about and have more response because I can learn so much about it. 

but it is important now that I be aware of the topic and understand it and I can benefit the members on it 

I search for important, useful, and high-quality topics and comment on them, 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In fact, my friend, I prefer the response to the useful topics from which I acquired sufficient knowledge and experience about this wonderful forum. Good luck and good luck, dear loved ones, of course.

• +1 1