I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I really like to do my best to answer every topic I can share in my opinion, no matter how old it is and no matter how many responses there are. But there are some reasons why it is better to respond to new posts because there are more chances that people will see you answer and more chances that people will rate them. So if you see a new post, do not neglect to respond to it.

This thing varies from member to member, but the subject should be useful and provide important information
I must have sufficient knowledge about the subject matter to benefit the subject and the other members.
For me, I comment on interesting publications.
Good luck!

Hello my friend, I love to respond to all topics in order, regardless of the comments the topic got, and sometimes I benefit from the more comments to gain more experience about coding.

• +4 2

Of course, we prefer the comment to have fewer responses, so that we can express our opinion and discuss the matter without being shy about that, and the commenter can see our response to his comment.

Hello there greetings it depend on you if you like the poster then you have to reply if you want to otherwise that's not a matter because when you see the posted that have a genival knowledge on this poster eventually people give them positive reputation in in their rivord so I really recommend you to create a topic that have potential

Often I participate in topics that I have experience with in order to provide a useful and new comment, while I keep watching comments to provide my information with what is new from the comments of the cooperating members

You have a great idea for getting attention from the people but I think we should find that topic which having good and useful idea about this platform then we will not face the problem of post deleting. 

We must first look at the content of the topic before responding to it, and if it is good and raises important ideas, we respond to it regardless of the number of responses available, but if the topic is not useful, there is no reason to respond to it.

In fact, I do not scrutinize much about the topic of replies, when I see an interesting and good topic I respond to it, regardless of other things, the content is what I like the most.

Well my friend each of US has his own opinions and beliefs .. Where for me I prefer to participate in important and useful topics and I do not care whether the responses to the topic are many or few .. It is important to choose a topic that is important and useful to me as well as to others ..
In addition to my participation in topics that I have experience and know about well .
Thanks .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hi I am Ahmed I don't know why use this strategy why your comment on the post have less commence I never say which posted have many command I just read what is want to say or what you want to ask if I understand the question I must answer if I don't understand I asked questions I think this is best strategy need your response.

• +2 1

I am new here my friend . I also replied on manny topics it has increased my knowledge about bitcoin. it helped me a lot while working here . 

Hello, my friend. In fact, the way my posts work comes through following me to our elderly colleagues and taking advantage of their useful and interesting topics. Of course, I comment on the good topic and when I create a topic I am keen to renew its ideas, I wish good luck to all.

• +4 1

One member shared a useful topic that this method is useful for new members and I liked it .
But I find it difficult yet such publications .
I mean, it should be useful and have fewer responses at the same time.

As for me I don't care if the post contains few or many comments,I focus only on writing responses within important and useful posts for all members because some of us are afraid that since the topic has less replies it Will be deleted but actually if the topic is really important it will never be deleted.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Maryam01 said:

As for me I don't care if the post contains few or many comments,I focus only on writing responses within important and useful posts for all members because some of us are afraid that since the topic has less replies it Will be deleted but actually if the topic is really important it will never be deleted.

Correct, regardless if you have little or many comments, I base myself on the main topic of the post if it is useful and practical for everyone, it will result in more people from the forum joining to make valid comments. I also take into account the date of publication, it may have been recent and have few comments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, my friend, that supporting the subjects and encouraging others is a good thing for you
The topic should be important as well

Hello dear friend, you are doing good because we should give response to everyone equally in this forum. Because if someone gains less comment then it has less responses he should not know the right answer. So we should respond to him/her. Thank you.

• +4 1

For me, I prefer to respond to a comment, whether it has many dealings and responses or not ...
But I prefer to comment on a topic that I carry enough information from in order to give the author of the comment knowledge and also give me knowledge..and thus we achieve cognitive integration on a certain specific topic.

I do not care about the number of responses when I want to write a comment as much as I care about the content of the topic and try to avoid responding to the unhelpful topics in order to limit their spread

• +1 1

As for me, I interact and comment on topics that I have abundant information about in order not to make mistakes because providing wrong information violates the rules of the forum

Supporting new topics is really needed to encourage members to keep producing brilliant ideas and solutions. Some members have worries about topics with low number of comments not to be deleted by admins if it's duplicated for instance. But you have to know that by evaluating the topic content yourself. 

That is right, if you do it this way you'll make sure that your comment is shown and will get the attention it needs, besides that you must search for the useful and valuable posts.

In reality each client has diverse distinctive test , we know it's nature of man. So I regard to your way. Ordinarily I remark in a post in which I have sufficient information and whic has more replyer in light of the fact that I can know numerous things about that. Because of all.

Dear friend, I prefer to respond to topics that have a good reputation and useful. I am afraid to respond to topics that have a few answers because they may be deleted if they are not useful. I prefer to respond to important topics that I think are important and stay away from responding to unhelpful topics that are less than 100 characters.