Read also other's replies as well. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Yes, my friend, you are right to read the responses. We will have knowledge of everything related to the subject. Really thank you for this wonderful advice

The more we read out some others comment much ideas we be related to us and much thing we come into being and we also gain a lot from some members post and at times it helps us to reach out new thibgs.

@Rexela52 @Mutivo @raju1213

Thats the truth there is a good idea to read every single replies, but I think its tough and hard to do so , we need to find solution to what is good right now , we need to find great work to it, there is effort to be bold and effective so that things change an there is effective growth to it , this is important to find that working tactic that works well for us we need to grow and find solutions to it

• +4 1

Most of the time the topic is good and the comments on it are also excellent and contain important information.
So actually, as you said, some comments should be read to understand more about the topics,
For me, I read a few recent comments on the post and I rate them as well.

• +2 1

Yes, it is important to read the responses of others and interact with them in order to increase the experience, especially for beginners, in order to develop themselves in the areas of crypto and cryptocurrencies. For me, I always read an entire page of the responses.

Yes i totally agree with you to read other refly as well because it is very helful for us specially for beginner to get information and guideline that is needed for beginner

Good argument and learning technique that you implement friend and I support you because one of the ways to learn more about a topic is to listen, in this case read the opinions of other members of the forum to know the point of view of each person.

Yes , I agree with you. It will improve our work and will also be easy to answer. By reading the replies of others, we also have the benefit that our answers cannot be the same and the people get to read something unique.

Edited by Emmy brown

Reading and copying others replies are two different things. If you're reading someone's reply and getting an idea; that's not a problem but if you copy someone's reply it will be a problem. Avoid cheating. 

I usually read comments with high good rating. And if I see a mistake or misinformation on them, I will replay on them. I think everyone should read the all opinions, especially the ones with high positive rating because you can learn a lot of things from them.

My friend that the another way they learn the skills getting knowledge and also some experience from the others contents. But most of the members comes here just for the greed of money. So my friends always reads others contents too.

You have posted this very well happy  seeing this The beginner  that is done in this way, they get help that how we have to reply to it.Reply can give a good comment.  

Hello dear friend, you post a good topic which will help every forum member, specially who are new in the cryptocurrency. I think we must read all the reply of the post because it will increase our knowledge how to reply on the post, also our knowledge will increase.

As a new beginner on crypto talk forum, it will be good ideal for all new beginner should be reading various replies from  different people on the forum just to add more experience on how to reply a topic on crypto talk forum 

I read on other replies also after I wish my reply for the day because knowledge  power so reading some replies some times expose me to new things which I do write down against my own personal plan. 

Hello dear friends it's totally or opinion to read a post or not but I think we should have to read other post it give us knowledge and we come to know how to make a post but there is no any disadvantage off reading a post so I am always read other post.

Yes you are right if we follow your this principle then it is beneficial for us . if we want to get more knowledge then you should reads the made then made comments.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

I just do this when I see that I do not know about some topic and I read very good responses from some people who even left ratings also to the comment read as a way of thanking me for teaching me something new and this I do very frequently but with the intention of learning and improve my experience in the forum.

• +1 1

it is necessary to read others' comments and responses before you post your reply, because there may be similarities in the responses and ideas. So reading the responses helps you to develop constructive and good responses, not just meaningless words.thanks

I agree with what you mention. I think that if we take the time to read the comments made by other members, we will learn much more, and have different points of view on a topic, with which our knowledge will be more complex.

This is a really good idea. Members share new experience and knowledge in this forum, So you can learn a little more by reading the all replies. And you can also reply to those comments and share your knowledge with others.

As we learn more and more from others also.I do read the replies of other member to get more info about the particular topic. 

Yes, I do so. Read a few of the others  comments, especially if the topic is difficult and not understood. I understand it from the members comments on the post. Thank you for this advice.......

I also suggest everyone to read others comments on a post of someone. 

Because this will really help you to get more knowledge about that forum. 

How much you gain from posts or comments so that you will be more ability to post a topic positive. 

" I'm also not too focused on the most topic but I see other responses from some users thereon topic. from the start I didn't understand the subject and that I read other users' replies and just need to understand what topics were discussed and what comments like.😍"