Getting blocked in this crisis! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Getting blocked in this crisis!

Good  observation and content we will make such we all follow the right channel for us to be save from the banned aspect and  we will make such all the rules and regulations are full abide for the benefit we all get together from the platform.

Yes, my friend, we must pay attention to our work in this forum, which provides us with an opportunity to learn and profit while we are at home in light of this epidemic, so we have to feel responsible and follow the rules and not ignore them so that we are not banned.

Hello friend, yes we all know if we violate the rules and conditions, we will be banned from this wonderful forum for me, so I always remain careful and vigilant so that you are not banned from this wonderful forum Good luck everyone

• +3 1

No body want to leave this forum and earning from this forum. But if we don't violate the rules of the forum than we will not going anywhere.

Yes we can understand your situation and I think this is not good and I think there should be a third party on this aur ham which can we check all the matter and decide what to to is the blockage is ok or there is a chance to retrieve on this forum so I think there should be e a window where you can made your voice.

I surely use to think many times about getting blocked I always try my best not to break the rules of the platform. Because the most important thing for me right now is this platform. I will try harder so that I will not get blocked as a student it's my source of income so far.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I'm new here
So far, I have not had any problem trying to follow the laws and abide by them to the letter
I hope I will not make any mistake

You should pay attention to my friend. The ban is in the event that you run a vpn while working on Crypto, or if you work with another person from the same network, or if you use racist expressions or offensive words in your posts.

Be honest to this platform follow it's rules and regulations so you don't get banned.If you promote this platform you should be working on this platform so others will also join this platform through your reference.Don't copy others content write your own content.don't do useless activities so your get warning by mods and get banned later.

During the Covid-19 crisis, I spent more than 3 months sitting at home, but unfortunately, I had not yet heard of the forum, I wasted a lot of time that I was hoping to use in a more useful way as I searched for business on the Internet, but all of them were very low-yielding and many of them were fraudulent.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello my friend, I am still a student at the university and I entered this forum with two goals. The first is to earn some money that helps me in my studies, and the second is to obtain information about cryptocurrencies, increase my level of knowledge and gain experience from older members, and we only have to abide by the rules and conditions laid down by the forum imposed in order to avoid the ban points and warning and continue to develop.💮

• +1 1

Yes dear off course this forum is helpful for our financial issues and it help in our study expensive and here we are earning and we were worried in lockdown period and here we earned money and this forum is help ful for us.

We all make mistakes, but the most important thing is to learn from them so that we don't repeat them.

I agree with you that this forum assists us in making good profits; hence, we must work harder and adhere to the rules.

I recommend you to read the rules and guidelines of the forum so I don't stop in crisis again, but don't worry, I've built successful people through a lot of failed experiments, prevention, prosecution and you can become stronger .
 Break a leg

• +4 1

Certainly, CryptoTalk has secured thousands of members in securing a good source of income and with a small work time every day, and his opportunities were not substituted for work in light of the recent ban due to the Corona pandemic Certainly, banning it is considered a thing, so the person has lost his continuity here, and I personally think that continuity is the most important because I see serious work on developing the forum continuously, and therefore the results and profits with the future will be much greater than now.

The forum offers us a part-time job opportunity, it offers a good amount of money in exchange for learning about cryptocurrencies, no more, you can trade and invest to get more money, but be careful and learn before doing that, Do not break the laws to not be banned.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend here

Corona virus has caused a very big crisis around the world

The economy has frozen and it has caused the collapse of most of the economies here

But the matter began to return to its natural course, currencies returned to rise, and the restoration of the entire global economy that began to collapse

Soon everything will be fixed

We have to work hard, never give up and be patient

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

4 hours ago, Naseeb ullah said:

Hope you all  are in good health.....

Definitely I'm not going to feel good in such situation.Usually I'm.spending my free and spare time in cryptotalk to get some money and knowledge.If I'm banned I'll be very sad.

@Naseeb ullah To prevent that from happening we must follow the rules, if you are going to break them then nobody notices, although that is very difficult, the moderators do a good job and are aware of everything, being blocked or prohibited in times of crisis is something very bad that nobody wants, that is why we must do things well so that things go better for us.

This is beautiful talk and I agree with you, we must appreciate this forum, especially as it represents a job for us to maintain in light of this pandemic, which prevented many from practicing their work. They replaced their work in the forum in terms of the money that we can acquire. We must abide by the rules and laws and respect others..

I really respect your concern about this issue. We must follow rules and write useful content here so that everyone can be benefited from us . We must not violate any rule because in this time of crisis we need this forum a lot to meet our needs so if we get blocked due to our negligence then we will be left without any source of income.

Thanks mate for the reminder it's true this forum is benefiting us a lot from the earnings we are being paid therefore, the best we can do is to continue obeying the rules so that we don't get blocked. 

This forum has been the only source of income for many people after their business stopped due to the epidemic, and the ban from this forum means losing this great opportunity to earn profits, so we have to abide by the rules of this forum as much as possible if we want to continue our journey in it.

Yes, my esteemed friend, this wonderful forum has provided us with golden opportunities to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially in light of the global pandemic crisis and the closure measures, as most people cannot carry out their business outside their homes, so this wonderful forum was a savior in this global crisis.

It is a good idea to recall the laws of the forum and the need to adhere to them . We have to work hard and fairly and give respect to this forum because it offers us a wonderful opportunity to work from home and many members depend on it to complete their studies and provide for their needs . I wish success and continuity to all

My friend, when we abide by the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum, we will not be removed from the payment campaign, given warning points, or banned from this forum.