How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

Many times this world of online business lends itself to many scams and it is very common that they happen, we just have to learn to differentiate between a person with a good intention and one with a bad intention

I take a very responsible approach to the choice of the project in which I am going to invest, so I did not lose money, but I met airdrops many times, on which you spend time for a month, and in the end they say before distribution: send us 0.3 ether and we will return them back together with our coins

On 10/5/2020 at 8:31 PM, junnjee said:

i face first time scam with exchanger cryptopia is very famous exchanger but it not working many month i have many coin in cryptopia but it all loss condition.

i would not call the cryptopia hack as a scam, because the exchange didnt do this on purpose to run with people's money, but its actually the hacker who surprised everyone.

• +2 1

I never  scamed  by any single person and I don't experienced things like that and I advise all beginners to stay away from unreliable websites and ask the experts before entering any investment.

At the moment I have not gone through that bad time, the truth is that there are bad people who are capable of becoming your friends to rob you, I heard from a friend who had time gathering some crypto and a friend recommended her to invest and well, you know the story, They left her with nothing, took her money and disappeared

I have faced many scammers in my whole life , crypto currency have lots of scammers , they are so smart that they can foll you easily , i learned one thing in crypto , don't be greedy , it will force to face you more scammer 

It has happened to me on several occasions, mostly in airdrops, the ones that in order to win in the currency you must "invest" after having done everything they have already told you, if this situation happens to you, think and investigate carefully before to do anything else.

Advice to every beginner: Keep away from investment sites, and I call them fraudulent sites.
I fell victim to these sites in my early days, as one of the Youtubers was showing the profits he had earned from one of these fraudulent sites and he was withdrawing the profits directly during the recording of the video, and the site was giving 10% daily profits so curiosity prompted me to try despite my brain disbelief for this The matter, but I decided to run the experiment and failed and lost half of my capital.
Rest from everyone, keep away from fraudulent and fraudulent sites, lack of greed and greed.

I lost a lot of coins in my beginning years. Because I didn’t know there where scammers sites. I invested in some HYIP. At that time I didn’t even know what that was. But earning 5% per day instead of 5% per year sounds good. In the first weeks I even got a payments, but then it stopped suddenly and lost my money. 

On 4/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

The truth is that when you enter the world of cryptocurrencies or online businesses you are exposed to being scammed at any time. In my case I have been seen as a scam several times when working with Russian rubles pages, in the same way with the airdrops that they place in telegram one must be very careful when participating, we should never send money for something that is supposed to be free.

I have been scammed more than 5 times and every time they scam me I lose a lot of money because the fact that you know about cryptocurrencies and follow groups and forums does not save you from cunning people who simply scam you with pages that have been running for years and from one day to the next. other disappear taking all your money is hard to be scammed but you have to continue and be more careful every day where you invest your money. greetings to all

My device was hacked only one time, when I downloaded app. But I could fix everuthing, and scammers couldnt steal my crypto. 

I also joined 50-60 scam airdrops, when I was beginner.

thats the darkside of cryptos there are a lot of ways to get scammed, on my experience get scammed 3 times but just for being greedy, i could save my investments but take the greedy decision to reinvest, i used to join HYIP so first rule "never reinvest" anyway there were small cantities but i get scammed :D 

To be honest, I have never been caught in a divorce from scammers. I follow some rules that help me not to lose my money! The first and most important thing is never send money! Even a relative! If he asks for a loan, you'd better give him cash live!

Well, I had an experience that they scammed me, what happened is that they told me, enter this investment fund, which is the best opportunity that exists today and I was a novice on the internet at that time and I got carried away with the truth, I think I invested 200 USD and they told me that I will have a daily yield of 1%, I think it took 3 days since the investment I made and then that platform disappeared, well I think that this served as a lesson to not be easily fooled and now I am much more careful and informs very well where I want to put money to work are experiences that happen

That's the first time I got scammed. And after that also in a Telegram channel I got scammed. But those are my sad story and I don't want to remember them.

hi good friend! I was not deceived nirazu, because there are so many good people who told me about the danger of fraud. And for this I did not fall for scammers. Read more forums, telegram channels and chat rooms on exchanges, there is a lot of useful information.

Well, I was scammed by someone on YouTube, selling bitcoin mining software.
It wasn't a big sum, just a few dollars.
YouTube is full of scammers like this.
My advice is not to buy from anyone you do not know anything, and do not send your money to those you do not know.
And beware of YouTube.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fortunately in the time that I have been in the world of cryptography I have never been scammed. If I have participated in fake airdrops, but they just did not deliver the tokens they promised. Thanks to this forum, I learned to recognize possible scam risks, such as sending tokens or cryptocurrencies to an address with the promise of doubling my investment. You have to turn on the alerts with this type of proposal.

When I was a schoolboy, I was scammed quite often. I think the total is $ 50. At that time it was a lot of money for me, so it really hurt me.

Hi friends, no one is immune from the risk of getting caught on the Scam. At the very beginning of my attempts to make money on investment projects on the Internet, I naively believed in their truthfulness. As a result, I lost my investment. Try to find information about where the site is registered, what its age is, statistics of its visits, and the level of trust. Real feedback from people can help, so try to contact them and talk to them.

Всем добра

Many times, ir has happend to me, and i do not learn the lesson, 🙂 Bye my bitcoin, which I leave on platforms that offer many interests in a short time, or my xrp that I lost due to a 40% daily yield, you have to be careful, when a page offers Many interests have to be spent, it will leave money for a while but in the end they take everything of the newest.

Once I was about to fall into a scam, where I was in a faucet, and once I reached the minimum to withdraw my winnings I was asked to deposit a small amount of ethereum, but as I have been in this kind of thing for a long time, I knew in time what was happening.

So far, although I have not been in this world of crypto for long, I have not been a victim of scam. I hope this continues.

Honestly, I have fallen into fraud very often, and in a variety of ways. Unfortunately, fraudsters change their methods so as not to be exposed quickly. Unfortunately, they play on the yield factor a lot in the short period of time, and this is what drives a lot and a lot to fall into those traps