Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

I don't imagine that its a smart thought. It will lead you forbidding of that record and furthermore will influence the individual who is selling as that will be misfortune making bargain for you.

In my opinion is better to create your own account than to buy from an unknown person because the person might be a scammer and it may be possible that if you earn money it not you who is making the money it may be that the money may not stay in your account it will surely goes straight to his own personal account.

I don't think it advisable to do anything with anybody that will have to do with money with an unknown person, unknown person is someone we don't know, someone that is unknown, we can easily be scammed by that, let all please be very careful.it not advisable to do such thing with some one we don't know

• +1 1

no my brother that is not good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend because there is something i will explaine to you , I think if you don't buy this site from someone you don't know, it's a good account because buying from someone you don't know can cause a lot of problems and solutions if you have a close friend who is selling the account.  Can take , so that all my informationn about your question brother so good luck for you .

It's risky and no need. I don't suggest you to do that or you can lose your money and get banned. That's why it's better to using your own account. Crypto world full of scammers and probably they will scam you too if you want to buy account from somewhere. You should be very carefull otherwise you can lose your money so quick.

I don't think it good idea to do that, unknown friend can be dangerous honestly, we can't just trust anyone we meet online, there are lot of people that pretend to be our friends but they are just scammers, there intention is to steal our funds and disappear, let be careful of unknown friends

Firstly, fraud is very prevalent in the crypto field. We have to be careful in dealing
Second, there is no need to buy an account, you can work and publish 100 free publications, then start working and making money
Don't let anyone take advantage of you 

I can't even find any reason why someone might buy a ready-made account!
You can simply set up an account for yourself.
I know that the 100-comment stage is difficult and it might prompt us to buy a ready-made account to relax from it.
But it is teaching us to abide by the forum rules!

• +1 1

of course it's wrong to buy any type of accounts from strangers because as you said they may not send the full info to us or even restore it somehow after sending payment to them and this happened many times and people lost personal data and also money because of that

for me I never buy account from stranger and prefer to make them myself even if it was not easy so at least I make sure that my data and money are safe when I use them on the account

• +2 1

Not at all 

not good idea to buy an account from unknown person it will lead a person to some serious problem so do not buy an account from somebody who is unknown for u 

No I can't give this types of advice to others because when you buy an account with unknown friends but I will not sure for that you can get that Id per permanently because the owner will can changed a password because ID were create by mobile number also.

I would tell you and it seems to me that everyone would tell you that it is not a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend because you easily buy it and he will deceive you by not giving it to you and easily changing the password or things like that so it is better to buy it someone trustworthy.

I think you dont need to buy a another account you should creat a own account .beacuse when you buy a an account when you want transaction then any problems you face.beacuse you dont dont about this account.suddenely you know that its scammer account then you face difficulties.so please never trust in this personal things .my advise dont need to but account 

Of course, your words are correct, friend, so every person must have his own account in order to preserve his privacy, his data, his money and everything that actually concerns his account, and we must not trust those accounts sold over the Internet because they may be hacking accounts or for a certain trick that the buyer may fall into. He does not benefit from an account, money or anything, unfortunately, very unfortunately, and in the end thank you again for giving us your advice.

• +1 1

In my opinion it is not better you sell or buy your bitcoin and any coin whose person you don't know about his or her . And it is so risky that's why be careful because if person are scammer you can lose your all coin and account . 

• +1 1

I didn’t think this is good.No need to buy account from unknown friend. There is high risk of losing your account. Don't trust people like this.       

I think I will be not a good idea. Because there are lots of scammers in online. They can scame with people in the name of selling account. That's why buy account from your known persons. 

Sincerely it is not a good idea to buy an account from an unknown friend. CryptoTalk related business shouldn't be done permitted to be done on one's behalf as one may later fall into the hand of a scammer and this is the reason why we have to take our time in learning everything we ought to know about cryptocurrency to carry out all operations ourselves like buying of account rather than buying from an unknown friend which can can lead to one being scammed.

• +1 1

For me do not book buying an account of someone who does not know it and we do not trust where we do not know it so we have attention to this point and caution of these people, best to us to create our own account and we do not trust anyone.

It's never a good option to buy an account from an unknown person Because you can trust some one you don't even know, you may buy the account and end up loosing all you have worked for to that same person.

• +1 1

It's not okay to take an account from a stranger. When you work with an account from another person, after working in that forum, it may be blocked because the ID can cause Gmail ID problems. It can be attacked by hackers.  For all these reasons, the ID of others should not be taken

You can take it if he share all the details such as gmail details then you change the password and make it log out of all other devices and put you recovery email that's the way the seller won't have any access to the log in he sold.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes .You are right it is not recommended to buy from any person you donot know May be he has a great hand on IT he may scam you without let you know about that.So i will recommend a trusted webiste to buy and sell accounts.

Buying and selling of a cryptotalk is against the rules of the community .

If you will do that then you can get ban . So don't violate the rule and stay s

• +1 1

Of course you shouldn't trust anyone. People usually work for their own benefit. I think create your own account and work hard. That will definitely be better. If you are in doubt, do not get infected at all.