What I your way of making comments. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

The way of makking comment is totally depends on the topic and their content Actually the comment are makes go give the description and the  helping their effort and says some thing to a person if person write a good topic than we want to appreciate his. 

Hello, my dear friends. You can also share the method of writing comments on this platform and crypto talk. You should also write easy and very simple word that people can read this comments.they can understand their comments.

They way that i used in making a reply here is to read first the content of the topic because it gives you an idea what you will act if there's an questions or just giving some thoughts and from that, it helps me to fully understand and when i done replying on that topic, i get some knowledge and idea which is the very important thing.

If we tell everyone the right way then maybe everyone will come and benefit. If you have knowledge about the posted topic then comments on that topic otherwise avoid to comment. We have to sufficient Knowledge  about this forum and topic and also ,Comments will be useful. I think before we participate in such topic, first we need to analyse it if is useful and helpful .

Yes I agree with you. When I'm starting work in this forum. First I'm looking for unique topics then before comment I'm reading the guidelines which they are giving then read others members replies because it helps me to understand the topics then I'm writing easily.

On 2/5/2021 at 11:59 PM, MuhammadAnas said:

I try to comment on important and useful topics that have a lot of responses

This is one of my hints on how can i reply in a particular topic because i see that topic useful because many people or members here are interested in that topic and i know that i can benefit on it by getting some ideas and knowledge to its content.

My friend, I comment on topics that I have sufficient experience and share my experience by responding to them and I answer other people s questions and I help them most of the time and even ask some about some points in their topics

I try to comment on every topic according to my knowledge. We share our knowledge with other is our duty. We also get every knowledge about crypto currency from this forum. So we have to share our knowledge with newbie here. May be your comment is helpfull for anyone and everyone have different thoughts. Sharing in caring.

Try to post a comment on a topic for which you have thorough understanding and complete knowledge so that you can communicate effectively and your work will be considered efficient. I myself adopt the same way and I suggest same to others.Try to make your post informative so that people can get benefit from it.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Making  comments means we share our experience  and what's we learn  and we also share our thoughts .what we thought about it. Chose which topic that we have knowledge it easy to comments.

• +1 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. My way or work is very simple . l know about this. Your comments is very helpful to all, always try to come up with effective replies.

I always give comment on those topics in which I am able to provide good and sufficient reply . Only if I have sufficient knowledge about the topics then only I will be providing replies. And moreover those topics which have good contents will be my first preference.

You are correct mate we should just remark on presents we consider on be valuable and consistently attempt to concoct viable answers that will be useful to different clients thanks

Welcome my friend, I try to comment on posts that interest me and feel useful, or posts that I have experience in, and through my comment I can help others, as well as commenting on new members' posts to help them as much as possible.

There is no special way to write comments, just read the topic first and understand it then comment on it . And it is better to take your time wile writing and not to be in a hurry, you have to check the spelling and the grammatical structure of you words before you post them.

• +1 1

My way of making comments is if I know about that topic, comment and if I don't know about that topic, what I do is look for information in order to make a good statement and that what I'm going to put is useful.

In fact, I rely on writing my comments on topics that include useful publications and important information to stop the members who do not have enough experience and expertise to succeed in this wonderful forum.

• +1 1

I reply to those topics which I found useful and sometimes to those in which I think I can give response appropriately and effectively. Though I have to complete 100 comments so sometimes I just go through unread topic and randomly give comments about which I have some or little knowledge.

Personally, I try to comment on important and useful topics that have a lot of responses and I also comment on topics that I have information about in order for my comment to be appropriate and useful to the members who read it

When I commenting on other comments, I usually first see if the ideas he/she share has a big help for me, then I try to ask a question on that, for that reason we can now easily share our ideas and appreciate it.

I usually read and comprehend what the topic is all about then I do some research first before I give my comment about it. I always choose topics that I am already familiar with and for some topics that are new to me, I always read various articles first before giving my reaction/comment with that certain topic. We have to make sure that what we share is 100% true and we should be always mindful of what we post in the forum. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies