Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

There are a lot of bots in Telegram which are like this, Yobit also has its own bot.  But I see how accurate their bot is, if the price they pay is correct.  But so far, I’m satisfied with looking at the internet for the latest price or on the blockchain because they offer the right price.

• +1 1

Telegram is now playing a huge role for promoting Cryptocurrencies. I'm also get newest airdrop amd project update on telegram. But again many scammers also fraud with innocent newbies there so we have to be more careful there

Yes, indeed, I use this robot to quickly find out the price of any currency and also I often calculate the value of the quantity of any currency in an easy and fast manner, without the need to manually calculate it. I advise everyone working in the cryptocurrency world to explore and use this bot.

Thank mate because I didn't know there were this kind of bots in telegram and now that you presented this I may try it and use it if it is faster than using the internet to find the crypto prices and it also says that it has charts too, it seems nice I will surely have to try it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I only follow the whale warning on Twitter, but in reality I will not take these movements too seriously. There are many scandalous platforms here that you will use as a source of income because most of them are just scams, this group can somehow help us predict Guess what the movement might be. Thanks for sharing.

Good morning guys., 

Telegram is important app in trader's life because it has many bots that tell you coins prices and changes for liquidity in exchanges...!!

Is a nice information you shared here thank you for reminding us on how to check price of any crypto currency on our telegram channel easily without stress and these article will encourage more people to start using there messenger widely.

Dear social media platform, Telegram is the most important platform to exist in the field of cryptocurrencies in everyone who uses cryptocurrencies with all certainty. Telegram now creates special bots from cryptocurrencies. Other than that, it is our duty to go to sites we discuss about cryptocurrencies and get new news  Which interests us in order to buy and sell behind the peculiarities in the field of cryptocurrencies in general Thank you very much.

• +3 1

29 minutes ago, Petra said:

This is the only positive news on cryptocurrency I've heard for ages because anything that has to do with cryptocurrency and telegram doesn't always ends well, this is possible because of the high number of scammers in that site always on the lookout for who to scam, joined a legit channel on telegram recently only for scammers in the channel to start private chatting if I'm interested in an investment.

@Petra Your publication has repeated paragraphs, you must edit it so that they do not delete it, you must delete a part and leave only the main thing, I imagine you did not realize when you pasted what you wrote, editing it you will not have problems with that.

Dear social networking platform Telegram is really the best way to search for knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general because it is more than educational for me cryptocurrencies in general, it is a very wonderful platform and I recommend it also to allow Airdrops to work and earn money through it, but also give you the credibility of the bot And the page in general is really a listener of dreams, and I advise all people who work in the field of cryptocurrencies to enter Telegram, as it is the news medium for the sake of cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

It is really useful and comfortable for everyone and facilitates knowledge for people, I use it and get information to benefit me in investing and trading

• +2 1

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think cryptocurrency in Telegram it is fake because I had a past experience in this form it seems like it's fake scammers city on this platform and they just want to generate traffic and after that they didn't give you anything return so I strongly recommend you to don't use if you use you should check their rules and regulation and restriction then work on this forum

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge. This article would be extremely beneficial to those who have had difficulty checking currency rates in the past. This will be very beneficial to them. I just use it to see how it functions.

• +1 1

Telegram is indeed one of the social media that is widely used by crypto users, there are several exchanges that use the Telegram Bot as price notifications and we can receive these notifications every day via Telegram Bot. But we have to join a Bot, in my opinion using a Telegram Bot is not necessary because if you want to know the price of cryptocurrency we can see it on the exchange.

• +5 1

Yes, I sometimes enter it and ask him about some currencies that I want to know the price of, in order to avoid entering the platforms and through the bot, I do it faster.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear greetings be aware of telegram from because those are all scammers because I had a past experience for this new platform telegram they are just scammer and fake cryptogram see they use other people to generate the traffic sand and up are not giving anything return so I strongly recommend you to be aware of those kind of scammers they all just a fake websites good luck

• +4 1

Thanks my friend, my use of this robot was very useful, and through it I can easily get the price of any currency from the currencies that I want and easily without searching the platforms for it.

• +3 1

It is indeed a good robot and it can be used to know currency rates without entering the platforms or asking anybody. You only have to ask about this robot's question about the price of a currency, and it will answer you and give you the current price in all platforms
Thank you, my friend, for this good information

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. It is really good. I tried it on my Telegram and thought it was really useful. But we must be more careful about the channels and others because they are a source for fraudsters to benefit from. Thanks for your nice topic and I wish the best to all.

• +4 1

I agree with you on that, my friend, as this robot in the Telegram channel made it easy for us to know the currency rates, and also saved us time and effort to do that, and I think that this robot is a really wonderful feature

Thank you for sharing the bot with the forum, i like telegram because it has hundreds of useful tools, bots and groups that can help cryptocurrency traders gain more experience and information.

I prefer dealing with the Yobit platform bot, where you can know your balance and exchange between currencies easily, and speed in conducting transactions, as well as knowing the prices of all cryptocurrencies, in addition to obtaining 1700 dollars as the equivalent of your subscription to this bot.

• +3 2

Hi dear, thanks to you for giving this information telegram is giving crypto currency with bots on telegram this is useful I can massage every one so interesting app and earnings good money so telegram always supported on currency no Matter how this currency quality.

Good luck for every member.

Thank you very much for sharing this experience with the community , I will join this chanel on Telegram and give my rate to support your share , I hope it will be useful for everyone 

Regards 

Edited by Abo7aidarah

Much thanks to you for sharing this data here will be valuable and supportive for some individuals here, however I think you need to add more subtleties, since I see a few individuals remarks they dont see well what you are advanced on your subject.