2fa is must? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

I have seen many users do not activate 2fa security, and are not exposed to any problems, but I think it is important in order to eliminate uncertainty and ensure that things are going smoothly.

We use 2fa security system for to make our account more secure and because if you use 2fa a security system then you will have a private key which is much secret and it will be hard for spammers to take from you.

For me, my friend, I haven't used this feature yet, but I've done some research and verified that yobit is safe and not vulnerable to hacking . In any case, you should be careful and try to withhold your information from other people .. Good luck

• +3 1

I use it without it and I have not faced any risk since the beginning of work on it, I do not think there is a problem with its use, but when you use it you increase the protection of your account in the platform.

Welcome my friend, a good and useful question for the members
It is better for you to use 2fa Aman
This is to protect the account and prevent it from being hacked in the future

my dear friend 2fa is a great advantage for us  , in order to protect our accounts from hacking , so i can say yes if you didn't use 2fa your account can be easily hacked 
so you have to activate this 2fa today before tomorrow  i. order to protect your account , also you cant claim airdrop if 2fa not working on your account 

• +3 1

My dear friend I didn't know much about it please help me how to work here and make money online . just keep on working you will make your way to success.

2fa it's a good security۔because if hackers needed to access your account and still money۔they also have to need your email details۔۔so that's they can receive 2fa code۔

As for me, I do not use it, and I have not experienced any attempt to steal or hack the account, and I do not think there is a problem if you do not use it, but you can use it, it can increase the security of your account and make it difficult for fraudsters to penetrate it.

• +4 1

Utilizing 2fa is an unquestionable requirement as I would see it for locales or applications where you have any money related exchanges or capacity for added security. This will decrease the danger of losing these assets to programmers and tricksters. You can utilize google authenticator or Auth application which I believe are the more trustworthy ones..

If you are a Yobit user, it is better to activate two-factor authentication, 2fa will increase the security of your account, even if someone can guess your password, he will not be able to access your account, and you can also get many gifts, when activating 2fa.

Hi my friend, I have no knowledge of this subject and I do not know anything about it. Hope you can find answers to your topic from the responses of senior members.

• +3 1

Everyone has their own freedom and decision,so its up to them if they want to use it or not but,its a must actually,2fa will help you to be more secured and lessen the possibility of getting hacked or have an attacker's access on your personal accounts..

I don’t think that you are aware of what you do and you are opening the door to fraudsters and thieves to steal your personal information because what you want to do will reduce the protection system for your personal account and your digital wallet.

• +1 1

Yes it is good for all trader. Your account is fully secured when you turn on 2 factor autorization . Beside this you can turn on email verification for each transaction on your wallet.

Yess it's a risk to login yobit account without 2fa verification .2fa verification consist of advance security system which provide a strength against the hacker 

• +2 1

I think 2fa is more secure system on this forum and should be activated on yobit otherwise you have to face some issues and your account may not secure in a good way. So please activate this option for yobit and secure your account from the scrammers.

For the best safety increase so that your private account is not hacked and all the money that you have collected over time is stolen. The fraudsters are many and the piracy is always on the increase.

The yobit is a work system or program that no one can tamper with and penetrate, but the members are the ones who put their accounts at risk without additional security measures or by trusting unknown people, all of this enables fraudsters to use members' accounts and access their personal information.

• +2 1

Yobit Exchanger is a very safe location gaining a good reputation from many investors around the world due to efficiency and some advantages you enjoy on other sites, but it will be much better to enable 2Factor authentication to make your account stronger because the smelters of our expectations.

In fact, I do not use it .. My presence on the Yobit wallet .. is very safe and I have not heard anyone has been able to penetrate it .. But if there is room for error then it is ok to confirm the safety .. I wish you and everyone luck and success.

I am sorry, my friend, I cannot help you on this topic, and I never know about this matter. I hope that the senior members and experts provide me with information on this topic.

Of course there would be a high risk because if someone knows our password can easily access and steal our money but if we have the 2FA activated that person can not enter the person I have it activated is the most advisable. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, the use of two-way sharing will increase the security of the wallet as well as the security of the platform, so we must do it all in order to preserve our money. Thank you.

If you have a large capital and you are in a platform that is highly vulnerable to hacking, I advise you to use this type of protection because it remains very important in case your account is compromised.