Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

The first thing that anyone should do is not to pay out of their pocket when it comes to cryptocurrency websites or airdrops, as there are swindling sites that exploit this a lot, as they lure members to expensive currency or airdrops to deceive members

very true friend, thank you very much for this topic it is very good to understand that this world of cryptocurrencies is full of sites with scams many sites many cryptocurrency platforms are just scams although they seem very good and very attractive also sometimes they seem very safe but the reality is different, it is only scam, their offers and their proposals for us users are lies, they are only meaningless promises that will never be fulfilled so we must not believe in these sites and their offers. Thank you very much again friend, this topic is worth discussing it in this wonderful forum.

good recommendation, I always see a new page or promotion or to see if I invest my time in some type of work page, I investigate, always on the internet you can find enough references about all types of pages and if they are scam or not, something that It also helps a lot to identify them is that they mostly promise to earn a lot with little, and generally do not place the legal requirements of your company

I totally agree with you because their ads mean making a lot of money in exchange for paying a small amount before receiving it
This is their way of making big money and bluffing a lot
Also, there are some sites that end with the xyz suffix.
It is often a fake

The scammers provide any big big offers to the community to get huge response and they show that they are giving a lot of bonus but when anyone join here the do scam with them. so before join any new project we all need to know much about the project.

Million thanks to this your informative posts. wisdom requires that before entrust his life saving into any platform that he/she should conduct a thorough research so as to be sure of the genuity of such platform. Scammers are everywhere with their enticing offers look for who to deceive. Let's not fall prey to their trap.

• +2 1

Great tips here and if you will allow me to advise, in Scamdrive you can get valuable information about scam platforms. And that added to a good research in this forum (the more you educate yourself, the less they scam you), telegram groups and working with secure companies like Yobit will make scams difficult even for beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes there might be fake sites who offer the same features and offers like of crypto platform. So it is necessary that the users need to distinguish between the fake and real ones and only go with those features and offers that are offered by the crypto platform. Many necessary steps can be taken to make sure you are involved in a genuine site and some of them can be incorporated to help their uses.

Чтобы не попасться мошенникам, пользуйтесь только проверенными обменниками, никогда не переводите деньги незнакомым людям, даже если они говорят, что вернут больше, думайте своей головой

Also very important moment is that every site has both bad and good reviews, and if you're going to judge the ste by reviews, you should check comments if they have facts inside or not. For example, if person says that he/she lost money for no reason, it's better to have screenshots or any facts confirming this situation.

Also, never enter data on a site that you do not trust.  And also, remember that there is always a risk that even the most secure and popular sites can be hacked, so you never need to keep all your money in one seemingly safe place.

Thanks for sharing those sites it will help me to identify scammers. But usually you can understand a scam just from look at the site and if you not sure scammers promise some unreal profits in short time which is a good attraction but also give them away. 

Absolutely right my dear,  and thank you very much if the insight. This scam site normally have an investment plan that produce much returns but when you invest it you loss your heard earn money so make sure you research before you invest as our senior stated.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:51 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

There are many fake sites because they need money to make more of these or so I think, most of the time to see if the site is safe or legitimate I see credible reviews on truspilot and also I look for proof of payment to see if it is true that it pays or not also videos to inform me well.

Yes, there are many fraudulent platforms and sites that steal the money of their investors.  But the best way to avoid such fraudulent sites is to do a deep search and ask experts about each site before I invest in it, thus protecting my money from being stolen by fraudsters, and I only work in legitimate and reliable sites.

• +3 1

On 4/23/2020 at 7:51 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

That is very true, I know several sites that start out great and end up being scam. So we allways have to do a deep reasearch before making investments. Reasearching will save us a lot of money.

• +2 1

Using trustpilot and quora is a good way of validating a site that is scam. you every one should be careful of good offer from these websites,they may be scammers. 

Recently they have increased scam sites to gain cryptocurrencies and airdrops that are not real and many innocent people have lost a lot of money by not being insured and being cautious in all these sites that should be denounced massively by the whole community.

That's right, many of these sites promise you the sky and the stars if you invest with them, but you have to be very suspicious because they don't give much of that. There are many ways to find out if a site is legitimate or not, but not everyone knows it and that is when they fall for these scammers.

I always try to recommend to people I know, that they check the site link well, and that they verify it on Trustscam page.

Good contribution, I think everything that tells you that you will earn a high percentage that do not give you any platforms like binance or yobit, those that tell you to give you hundreds of dollars in a short time turn out to be scams easily so be careful not to fall into such cheating offers.

• +1 1