The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

The cryptotalk forum is probably one of the best out there. They provide us with jobs that can be managed in our free time without much stress. Follow the guidelines and make good use of the service they provide. As I always say, you are the boss of yourself as long as you abide by the rules.

• +1 1

Greetings friend, in your post you talk about many of my experiences before arriving at the cryptotalk forum, I was a victim of a scam of many platforms that promised you a lot of income, I never obtained them, I also lost my time within the platform that did not generate enough income to  the time you spent on them.

@DmaskedYour posts are very much appreciated, when have you got a very good topic? Tomorrow is a very good site and on this we can earn more by earning two more money, if we come here to invest and set up the way, then we can earn a lot of money. First of all, we should come up with a way to work here, after that we have a lot of places here where we can earn money by working 

Indeed, it was a struggle for those of us who want to profit from the Internet, it was difficult to get one dollar only, there was no one to guide us to the right path, until I read about this forum by chance and indeed there were many real proof of payment

On 4/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Yes we appreciate your efforts by bringing this topic because some members could not differentiate between free Bitcoin and cryptocurrency work in online investment, thanks.

It's hard to find legit websites where you can earn a big amount of bitcoins because there are so many scammers in this virtual world and it had to say whether the website is legit or fake especially if you are a beginner in the crypto world. Thankfully we have this kind of forum.

Hello my dear friend. Cryptotalk is my first time experience of online working. I don't use any free crypto earning sites but on the recommendation of my best friend, i join this forum. It is a light site where we earn a hendsome amount of money but there are also some other ligit sites but they don't paid us much. 

I agree with you. We must do a lot of efforts to get free coins, and it takes a lot of your time to be able to create a good incoming. Therefore, I suggest you to never work for free coins, because you can get bad results at the end, even with constant hardworking.

Numerous crypto clients experience that including myself I experienced what precisely you referenced in your point before I went over this gathering and now I additionally consider this foundation of cryptotalk to be a gift to me since I'm having a chance to procure and restore all the misfortunes I made out there.

Its a truth that many of the sites offer free btc rewards but they did not give it just offers but as far as cryptotalk is concerned it really goves free btc ita a fact you can earn here 30000 satoshis daily so if you want to earn 1btc you have to work hard for 9 years yo earn 1 btc 

So genuine brother , there are only a few respectable webweb sites which can pay amongst them is bitcointalk and tap , however the truth is that tap takes an excessive amount of time and incomes is very negative in tap , and in bitcointalk you need to first advantage positive degree of popularity or rank withinside the discussion board earlier than you could earn there , however right here in cryptotalk we will earn after first one hundred posts , that too 30k satoshi according to day which can pay on pay according to  publish method. Im gratefull to my buddy who delivered me this plateform.

Welcome my friend, this site, Crypto, this is a safe site for you, through which you can get paid through simple work, you follow it here all, other sites do not have this, the confidence that Crypto enjoys

Talking about the cryptocurrency , we should know that cryptocurrency is a very famous currency and it is very beneficial for everyone. There is no currency like that.

• +1 1

There are many sites available on the internet that give you free money. But the crypto is different from them because it provides you a lot of money just doing some work when you work here on this forum, then one side you earn money that is very valuable for you on the other hand you can also learn about online working and trading as well. So it is the real website that gives you money.

many thanks old chap on your wardership the one in question defined nonpaying submit to per people that in unstuff bullion having to pay web pages previous we have a tendency to sit blood type facility cryptotalk , but also without help are selfsame palmy to operate prospering cryptotalk afar from these very web sites who effluent the youth movement with no interest group

• +1 1

Hello my friend and thank you for these useful clarifications regarding the various sites, but for me I started working in this forum and enjoyed working here and gaining experience and information regarding digital currencies with the addition of making money in easy and simple ways, but I do not intend to join other sites, it can only be for fraud

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

I am so dried one time to earn free coins but I never get it and it is also a waste of time and in yobit there is also a button in which they are telling that you can and $1,700 free you just have to share some link and I have shared that link but I have not get any payment so I will say it is just a waste of time you should never try anything like this.

I didn't fall for scams because I knew what they do but I used PTC sites for 2 years and as you said they were worthless. I tried mthe most famous ones but didn't benefit from them whatsoever. I collected 1$ every month until I finally stopped using them. And now am here thankfully.

The reality of getting free cryptocurrency is very good. Because it is free money. That's why there is more interest in it.  Everyone needs money to go on in life. Nothing can ever be done without money. So cryptocurrency is helping everyone with free money. So in reality it is a very good initiative.

Hey friends how are you i hope u are well.yes we think we are lucky to work here.It is a good platform.but according to my experience our luck could not help us alway. We have to keep patients        

My dear I agree there are many websites which are fake and take money from peoples as investment and then scammed. But you are right crypyotalk is a good platform to earn a good money.

This forum is really a blessing because here you can eatn money without any investment. All you need to invest is few hours of your day and you can earn both money and knowledge. Even if you are a bisy person you can earn from this forum in your free time.

I also feel very lucky after joining this site because this platform is a fool of real based learning where there are several people attached on this site from all over the world and earn a very useful and valuable profitable earning from this real based learning program. Also advised to all member to keep well connected to their senior and always take this solution of your problem while during working on it.

Yes dear your post is very informative. We should make effort to earn more bitcoins. Its avery fifficult to face any problem on this forum. Its a very fake to earn crypto currencies in any other websites. 

Actually, earning free coins can sometimes be real you might be lucky to get in a platform where you will gain free coin but it doesn't work like that here you have to work before you earn which is a good idea because one will eventually work harder to gain more