The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

Of course, it is better that this percentage would also be in foreign currency, and it is even better that in cryptocurrency, which will give not 6% growth in a year, but 26, then it will be generally wonderful, but only it also works in the opposite direction, which for pensioners very risky

Dear friend, it is never too late to learn something new and learn the subtleties of what you are really interested in!
It is a pity that we live in a country where people who have reached retirement age are forced not to live, but to survive. On the other hand, your interest in crypto is definitely a plus.
First, determine for yourself how much income you would like to have. Next, consult with real traders and users of exchanges who have been trading for a long time, find out from them what type of trading or investment is suitable specifically for you with your level of income and with your ambitions. Our pension (if you live in Russia, of course) is on average from 9 to 15 thousand rubles. It is difficult to live on this money, let alone invest somewhere, so be prepared for the fact that you will have to postpone more than 1 month, and the income will be very low at first with high risks of losing everything.
But, nevertheless, I would advise you to understand the field, and even if you do not trade, then at least take part in various bounties and airdrops. Many of the coins that are dealt in this way can show very, very good growth over time.

Now not all pensioners use the Internet, computers, most of them still use push-button telephones, but if they understood everything and had enough pension to buy a high-quality smartphone or computer, also pay for the Internet, then I think they would not just like that sat in retirement, and worked part-time sitting at home.

First of all, we need specialized institutions where pensioners themselves will have the opportunity (and most importantly - help!) To become educated in this direction and make a decision for themselves.

In fact, it is not clear now how they will cope ... first, an ecosystem and a culture of using cryptoassets must be developed ... salaries in the crypt must begin to be paid. Then it will be possible to talk about a pension in it.

By the way, the topic is very relevant! The government no longer even hides the fact that it is not necessary to count on a well-deserved pension from the homeland, there remains hope at least to live to a well-deserved rest! Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency now seems quite reasonable, I will certainly think about it.

then instead of a pension, then instead of a salary, and then what? I do not agree that my relatives receive pensions in the form of a crypt. It just isn't possible. And for myself, I’ll say that my pension is generally on the drum, the majority just do not live up to it

I looked two years ago on the Internet for ways to earn and trade, but I really did not get a benefit, I felt despair, and only a week ago my friend suggested this wonderful forum to me, that I no longer want extra profit, but I want to learn from this forum about cryptocurrencies, trading and how to profit Real, without being defrauded.
Maybe my experience is not like yours, but I think I prefer to follow here and learn more, and then make a profit when I am ready.

• +2 1

Hey! I have not gone that far and I am 58. There is no pension, and I doubt very much what will happen. I have been dealing with cryptocurrency for about 3 years, I started with faucets. My savings will hardly replace a regular pension, but there is some reserve for a rainy day

Perhaps, of course, I would simply advise you to study the issue more and not invest the last money. Try to invest as little as possible. And look at the dynamics. And most importantly, remember that this is a market and you can lose your investment instantly. Remember the risks!

Considering our pensions, and the likelihood that you will only earn on cryptocurrency without going into the red, this is not very profitable and dangerous. It is better to ask for help from the younger generation, from children, for example, who will be taught everything and may be given a small bank.

It is great for you to share with us your bad experience. I hope they will benefit and benefit from it. I saw this forum and was attracted to it, I really liked it because I get the information before I earn money.

It looks like the woman gave up cryptocurrency altogether, because after she created this topic she no longer came here, and after all, she could earn $ 600 in six months while paying in satoshi, which I think is a good increase to her pension.

I remember there was a topic regarding how old people are interested in cryptocurrency. Here's the answer, even people at that age at least know what it is. And what about whether to carry your money, especially a pension in a crypt, is most likely not to invest in, since it can drag on for a long time and the funds will freeze. 
But in theory it is possible to engage in trading if there is at least zeal for this direction. 

Neither savings nor the pension itself should obviously be invested either in crypt or in trading (especially in the absence of the slightest experience in it) or in mining (equipment will become outdated faster than something will work). only if there are some gifts from loved ones, then you can try to throw them into the purchase of some kind of crypt. but even then as carefully as possible

From my personal point of view, there is no site that gives free currency without doing something or for something.
But this forum is good and useful, in terms of dealing with transparency and respect for other members.
  , Cryptotalk is the real site to work with within its rules that preserve members' rights to pay dues.
Good luck.

How well you learn that at 72 you understand how the Internet works and everything that happens here, some cannot move away from push-button telephones.

And if you are interested in crypt and you figure it out, then you will have a pension.

Yes, my friend your right, it's very wonderful platform, the beautiful in it that it teaches you many things about cryptocurrencies 

I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard

work.

for sharing this information. Really, we know that there are many sites that give free coins, such as faucets, but these currencies have a very small amount and no income can be achieved through them.

Well, what kind of crypto currency is there for a place of pension, well, at least think that pensioners will not agree to such a thing not when in life, if the cryptocurrency is not known to them at all, this is what they will do with it, but they will not do anything with it.

There is no point in trusting others; it is better to arrange a pension yourself. And if they gave it this way, then normally, I would even say good, and if we could choose for ourselves what kind of crypto such as bitcoin or ether, and so on, then there would be a thrill.

Why not? Now the blockchain of the city is already being built, I think the pension will also be there on the blockchain, if the society decides to accept its own crypt or someone else's, then it can be safely received in it. I think it is convenient and most importantly safe, no one will be able to steal anything.

Well thank you so much my friend this is so important , people care too much about getting free coins so they start searching for scam people themselves , fpr me there is no such thing called free , everything has a price

In any case, if you work at work, you need to find things that you can refuse and save today in order to have passive income very soon! Receiving a crypt instead of a pension is a great idea, so today we are here)

The average pension in Russia, according to data for the 20th year, is 13,000 rubles. It is impossible to survive on such an amount, especially when medicine is needed in old age. Therefore, I would like to have a cushion of passive income, in particular, on the crypt. But by then, cryptocurrency will be something ancient. 

Hello friends. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment.thanks for read my comment