False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss

It's true for everywhere.  False news causes a great loss. 

In the forum  if you provide  false news It's a great loss in cryptotalk. 

Be careful when you post a topic.  Obviously provided  true news. 

Best of luck.               

We all have been efected by the false news. The best way to deal with it is by checking for ourselves whether it true or false or to ask a expert who have more experience about it.

That's right and it's not special for crypto world, every false news can cause a loss. That's why when we see some news we should check other platforms to confirm, otherwise we can lose our moneys. In crypto world some news can effect the crypto price so fast that's why we should also have to be fast for taking position(long,short).

• +2 1

You are absolutely right my dear, false news in the world can cause of loss money. But l would say it depends on person, who believes news and on the contrary who makes own research and then will decide

• +3 1

You are right. False news can greatly affect the work we do and we may lose because of this. Large quantities were selling their currencies as we had after we read news indicating that the price will decrease but now the price has increased a lot.

This is very true and we should always verify or fact check any news that we receive about crypto currency before we believe it because fake news is on the rise and if we don't find a way to avoid it, we will become a victim of losses.

Mostly users start learning and get signals from fake users who want to promote their coin. Thanks for being here and for sharing your best information you want to know.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Yes you are right friend false news in crypto currency platform will make you loose a lot especially during investment and trading where you will find out that the new are not true and will make you loose your capital so let's try to be sure

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no doubt that false news leads to great loss if you happens to encounter a non reliable information about cryptocurrency or the coin you invested on it might leads you to commit something that may eventually leads you to loose your investment . we should be careful from where we consume information.

I have heard a lot from my community about cryptocurrency signals  and that made me in big loss. So i also wonder to give one suggestion.  Just use your money for better experiences. Thanks for being here

• Useful or interesting 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Yes many of the false news causes more harmful for crypto industry because spammers are also present in this forum those are spreading such news so beware of them,false and duplicate posts are not acceptable,if you take any step after reading information you should verify this information from different sources and then take action.

• +2 1

before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.especially through telegram channels, where they claim to be expert analysts in order to raise the price of some digital currencies and achieve personal gains for them.People lossmoney just by believing in those false news. There should be a mechanism to filter out all false news especially in this forum.

• +1 1

That is true, there are many time that fake news had mislead crypto users and make loses in their trading and investment. That make members now not to believe in many news now only those news releases by a site or trusted exchangers. 

we have to be careful in using cryptocurrency and present true information, you should invest only after verifying that news

• +1 1

You are absolutely right my dear, false news in the world can cause of loss money. But l would say it depends on person, who believes news and on the contrary who makes own research and then will decide

• +3 1

information play a vital role in cryptocurrency world. But there a lot of fake news surrounded by scammers. Fake prediction is one of them. We hould be careful about these things. 

Yes, my friend, expectations and forecasts of cryptocurrencies, I do not like to believe them, and the reason is that it is possible to lose all of your money from almost false expectations, so I do not like to listen to forecasts, but I recommend studying the currency chart and then buying or selling Thank you

On 4/18/2020 at 7:05 PM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

There are some sites online that give us wrong information about our cryptocurrency which can lead to our loss.Those who trade suffer more losses. So we will stay away from all those websites.

Sometimes the news from the outside world affects the crypto world and it trades badly, causing great loss to the market by publishing disinformation on trading media or social media. But they should not spread fake news as it is a big threat for any currency to go missing. But a user should always research the news. 

I think a lot of misunderstandings are caused by bad news. We can't control these bad news because everyone can share their ideas on this form.We should not focus too much on these fake news. We should check it thoroughly before investing so as not to lose our money and keep our amount secure.

Of course, my friend, a lot of false news causes a lot of losses in the world of encryption, cryptocurrencies and money markets so you should not rely on news, avoid rumors, to avoid losses and problems in general. 

• +4 1

Yes you said absolutely right I am agree with you if you listen the false news on this forum this is the cost to build a big loss so I suggest you that if you listen any news about this forum or about the trading so first of all you should to investigate about that news

On 4/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

Been social animal I agree with you that we tend to be influenced by the information at our disposal, however as you have rightly stated above the ideal thing to always do is to always authenticate the information before acting on it, personal research cannot be over emphasized in dealing with information that affects ones earning.

If it really is a very great disadvantage in an unfavorable situation for many users who believe in a news which causes panic which causes a price to rise a lot or fall considerably, so it is always better to try to be prudent before acting.

In the case of cryptocurrencies, prices always fluctuate. For those who trade in cryptocurrencies, it is important to keep an eye on prices.  Their success depends on the price. So any news about price is important to be true.  But now we see many people spreading false news  Which can be terrible for a businessman. So we should not broadcast news without reliable media.