Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

In cryptocurrencies we have to learn for ourselves, we don't always have to look for someone to guide us on what to do,

If someone invests ড 100 in a project, we should see that no one else does it

Because we don't have to rely on other users' opinions, the general idea of not wanting to teach people is bad, but the reality and in my opinion I believe that

Selfish people who are stingy in providing information will have days to come, they will regret it. Because we all work as one family, and we must exchange information and experiences related to cryptocurrencies, and thus we will all be able to work well.

• +4 1

In cryptocurrency trading we must put away greediness of not wanting to help others because it will not take us any where therefore, let's be willing to help one another and beginners so that we don't get counted on the group of greed ones..

Yes, it is a fatal mistake in my opinion
Because anyone who leaves information about digital currencies or cryptocurrencies must share it with friends and acquaintances.
Because this will accelerate the spread of such currencies.

I am not a trader because I always stick to joining forums to earn money and I do not have any deep background about trading and I am scared to lose my money when it comes to trading.

I try to help my friends learn to trade and help them earn good sums from them because the coding is not narrated to anyone. This forum is the beat forum that can used by many newbies in crypto currency because this forum is very user friendly and easy to understand the topics for a beginners. 

This forum gave us source of knowledge about crypto and also source of income.there is enough room for the people in the business, it's not for one person.

My friend of course I am not of this kind of course, I am someone who loves the good of others, And I love to teach others what I know about trading, I am not greedy, and I have no hatred for others. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear monopolizing information, this is not a characteristic of the generous, so this matter is not present here in the Crypto Talk forum. It is really a distinguished forum and Aspl returns that everyone publishes the information that he has to spread the benefit and he gets in return a good gain and the dedication of knowledge to him Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear now I am starting trading and I am new in trading but 1stly I try to get knowledge and I got knowledge and now I will start trading and I will increase experience in trading. We can trade cryptocurrencies if we have knowledge about currencies that which is best. 

Well said my mate. According to me i am only thinking to study my friends about the trade. As per my knowledge hub. Otherwise I prefer to seek the seniors if they have any kind of doubts regarding to this.

• +2 1

Indeed, dear colleagues, human beings are selfish by nature, as the creator of this publication tells us, I also believe and consider that it is much more beneficial to help others in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies and put selfishness aside.
A big greeting to the whole community

Dear friends,I don't think of them as my friends and I try to help my friends learn to trade and earn good money from them.because coding is not explained to anyone and they help me in my work.

Yes friends there are many members who have come to this forum just for business they don't have the mentality to help new members.  I want to share what I know with newcomers. I don't want to be a businessman like them.

For me currently im not a trader. But I'm going to trade soon. Thats why I'm here today.  I'm learning trading here in this platform. This platform is really helpful and teaches everything how to trade. So i love to be here and also it provides some earnings for being here and working here.

For me, I think that every person who decided to join the forum has in mind a goal which is to gain information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, investing and benefit other members because the forum is mainly based on sharing information. Between members and providing assistance to others, so I try as much as possible to share the information I know with others

• +4 1

Hello, my friend, I have not yet invested in this field, but I am learning all the rules, experiences and basics about investment and trading methods so that I do not fall into the swindle and lose money

This act only brings them a bad reputation, and they do not have the support of others for them. Therefore, with time, especially when they do not communicate with others, they will feel the extent of the loss and I think they will regret it.

• +2 1

Hello my friend

Of course there are selfish and greedy people who do not help others, as they try to make working on the Internet their only specialty and they do not want the benefit of anyone else and this is very bad behavior, but on the other hand, on the one hand, on the one hand, we find many people who help people and teach those around them how to work And they give them all the information. They know

On my part, I provide help and information to anyone who wants to learn this kind of work because when I got into this field I found many members who helped me to perfect this work and provided me with their experiences in this work.

• +2 1

It is true, many traders do not prefer to share their information and experience in this area, so I prefer to learn technical analysis to conduct my own research, to choose the appropriate currencies for trading.

Most of the people who are doing trading is not being greedy, that is a investment because all of their money used to buy some crypto coins is not being dumped into zero, hence there's a possibility to be doubled or tripled their money. The term greedy is for gamblers only.

Absolutely, there is no way I would know about cryptocurrecies trading an all it goodies and then keep shut, without inviting people to it, as you did, it's not created for only me, the world is vast and it can contain us all, so we should not be stingy, we should teach our close friends and family so that they too can make some money.

Dear it is not good . Actually money is nothing . Relations are very important for us. We should to care for others and help of others.  We should to try help of others and don't make likes these traders.

I am one of the people who encourage the rest of the people to work in this forum, the more the number of members increases, the more we find new topics and opinions, and the more people around us in real life we share with them topics related to the cryptocurrency forum, I invite everyone to enter this forum and refuse to conceal this topic from the general public And friends. 

Your belief is correct, my friend. Everyone here should enjoy a spirit of community, cooperation and providing knowledge for beginners in order for this forum to rise and the conditions of all members improve. A person should not be selfish and become a monopolist for his knowledge, and this is bad.