Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

In fact, I am not a businessman, but I came to this forum and learned a lot about business. How to trade with capital, how to make a profit, but if I work here I can be a good businessman. This forum teaches us a lot to earn as well as creating a lot of experience.

I am fully agree with you some people on this forum are greedy for money. They don't share knowledge to others so this is bad thing as human being. We must be trade for everyone. 

Not everyone thinks this way besides BTC information aint monopoly they can be sourced freeely... Helping each other is great path to sucess

This happens because most of people are ungrateful and if someone who knows some information not only in crypto but in general and if he or she tells other person that information there is not a big chance that the person who received that information will say "thank you" to person that told them that information and also noone wants to see their income becoming lower.

Dear fellow your thoughts are really very good and I really appreciate you and we should be help one another because to do help your knowledge will not be decreased therefore it will be increased so in this way we should help one another.

Yes you are right my dear friend I totally agree with you there are many persons who don't it like to help others but this is a forum in which we should help each other in investment or trading because in this way we can do our work in better way and with the help of others we can be  more experienced and successful persons.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

I think helping other is the best thing. Try not to be narrow minded in this work. I persuade my companion to enter in this world and disclose to them the advantages of crypto exchanging.

I am not started trading on crypto yet. But I will never become such kind. There is no need to be selfish on the work. Inorder we have to improve the crypto we should share the ideas and knowledge to others. When the members of crypto increases it shows the growth of crypto currency.

you should office helpful references woman along with should abide as well as rules a meeting place. you can't vocalize no matter what semipolitical operating theatre immoderate harmful spat which can welt individual. competently publish reclaimable quotes well-nigh subjects concomitant cryptoworld as well as you're acceptance increases presently just because participants the one in question play the same as conservatives 

Hey mate you are right there are many types of traders. If we are going to trade then first we have to think positive and trade the things without any greed. Because greed always irreversible to your good nature. So try to be good  trader.

Indeed, those people you mentioned in your post are already on the Crypto Talk platform, but I think that the good people who share their experiences and information are still present on the platform and a lot, thanks for your post and I hope you a good luck

I even have not yet made any alternate, but it might be true if someones theaches me the manner to do it, greed makes people envius, people with the records to exchange ought to help individuals who do not have their enjoy, caution people of the risks of lose their money.

I am a trader of those type they work for growth rate not to greedy to sell and purchase Cryptocurrency with the our own profite so become a good trader and support others. 

Well dear mate I am thus kind of trader who buy the coins at a very low cost and sell them at a very high price. This kind of trader is very helpful for making profits in a good way.

Yes I am a trader who sells the investment share when the market value increases. Andy if I understand that if a products market value is decreasing day by day and after analysing I found that eating our come back then I will try to sell it immediately. These are my trading strategies. Every individual has their own trading tips and tricks .

I've met people who are greedy, who don't want to cooperate and support anyone. I don't like that kind of people and their way of doing stuff. I helped some of my friends get involved with cryptocurrencies. I like connecting and helping to grow together and to create opportunities for more people.

If you keep being like that there would be many people who will distance you, as a good bitcoin you should share your knowledge as well, let us help other newbies to become well known with some crypto activities, we became newbies before so we are the ones who can feel what they feel.

You are absolutely right. Friends, there are many people who have an knowledge  about digital currency,  and they do not tell others about it, they continue to trade online and earn profit but others  have no knowledge about the digital currency so we can guide this type of person so that they can get profit from online investment or trading.

Helping other us the best way . Don't be selfish .. I see that there is a group of people teaching people how to do trade in the sites even though they do not understand something in this field only in order to earn some money .To help one another and beginners so that we don't get counted on the group of greed ones.

No my friend, I am not that type of trader. But you are absolutely right, that is thing I always recommend everyone to support eachother. The trading can be done beneficially if it is done by group. A single person cannot be gotten the benefits from trading, as a team or group can get benefits from trading. We should do our work with helping eachother and don't be react as selfishness because it can be curse us and also will get nothing from trading. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

I am not an expert trader I am a beginner in this field and I have started to do trading but I am not a greedy person and I am not selfish and we should not become like this and you are right there are many people in the world that are greedy so we should change ourselves we can't change others but we can change our self.

• +1 1

Yah gentleman you said absolutely right but I am new here on this forum and not a better experience of the site but I know that trading. You can want to invest any trading but I don't some information of this site but I know that this is a good site for earning and learning thank you