Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

How many traders do help others and provide advice but in my opinion the myself here in this form I need many more new topics in the and the types of traders and the types of analysis on which day depend are different the target going through high-low and

@abualez I believe that if a person spreads interest, it will return to him with positive results, and if he monopolizes it, with the passage of time his knowledge - if he does not develop it - will turn into old and unhelpful knowledge .. As for group activity in cooperation between many friends by reading their publications and understanding their ideas can be reduced to the individual. Many hours of searching.

Therefore, these forums were created that seek to share all trading information to help every newbie to enter the field and not enter the wrong way.

• +3 1

Well said, my friend, we have to work here as a team and help each other because working in this way will be of great benefit, not only for me as a member or for you. It will benefit all members and the forum in general will rise to the highest levels

We must work patiently and cautiously to avoid exploitation and fraudsters

All the best for everyone

I strongly condemn these behaviors, as the exchange of information is the basis of our success, monopoly and greed is a really unfortunate thing, let us not be concerned about them in fact, we always have to stand side by side, help some and exchange experiences, because in that the spread of cryptocurrencies and the increase  Its popularity.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are true but not  completely. I agree with you that there are such kind of peoples having knowledge of trading or tips to earn more profit but they donot want to teach anyone but not all peoples are sames minority of good people also survive in this earth also which helps with their heart.

This forum is a beat forum that can be used by many newcomers to cryptocurrencies because this forum is very user friendly and easy for newcomers to understand. So that's why a lot of people share their skills on different platforms to help other members, yes very few members are really selfish and they can't share their strategy, I think I'm good at it, not selfish because I have life and work .

He who does this kind of monopolizing information and withholding it from others cannot be classified as a successful investor because he fears others if he knows them.
Anyone in possession of information should not deprive others of it, no matter how simple or valuable

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello dear members and newbies and business I hope you are doing well first of all I am very thankful to you dear brother for sharing with us your Useful information I don't know about the types of traders because I am also a beginner on the

• +4 1

Iam just a new one here and i do not think that Iam a trader rather Iam just now a new one who always like to lesrn more about trading so I would like to be a great trader.

Your thoughts are really good and i appreciated you because of this type of thought to help other and help in economy boosting because your knowledge is not wasted.

I have not seen a person like this so far, my friend, but you are right in terms of that selfishness is an unpopular and unpopular matter in the forum and any impersonal field.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yeah ,you're right . there are many people who are selfish and don't like helping others .As a beginner l see many of them ,  but i dont forget to mention the many who help as much as possible. people who think that way and monopolize profit are very hated and no body likes to deal with it

Edited by lanaahmad

You are right my friend. We have to help our friends and share the information we know with them. We learn from them and teach them. Cooperation is the basis of success. I believe that this forum is based on teamwork and sharing all the information that helps us all in promoting this work.

Personally, I say that I am not of this type of person. I agree with you in rejecting these personalities and rejecting the ways they deal with others, especially that providing assistance and educating people will never harm him and will not affect him. Success at that

• +2 1

Any project that you carry out must have only one purpose, to provide a service and help the one who is going to receive it. In this way, you will be forming excellent bonds both the sender and the receiver, so they will work together to satisfy the needs. In short, the most important thing is to help others to grow together with you and thus you will feel useful and happy in a society as competitive as this one.

Mostly expert traders did not share their experience because they already earning good amount of money and they don't have a time but if you want to learn you  find different Educational videos on YouTube you read different articles this forum is also good source of knowledge for many people

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, this type of merchants is not desirable in the forum because the basis on which it is based is the participation and exchange of information and knowledge among the members of the forum and therefore these traders must be aware of these problems and help others because this helps build a strong and solid economy

• -1 1

I think every trader should think like you we should help each other because this is great forum for information we should make other learn and motivate for learning  I do not have much knowledge about trading 

Your subject is beautiful and it has courage, yes my friend it is what is called real stinginess and will not bring his owner but bad reputation I think the real profit is people's love for us not profit is money.We must deal its means we also found people who helped us when we were beginners we must help all of the requested assistance and thank you everyone.

You have said good thing. No im not this kind of traders.  Look trading is not easy thing. If you want to trade then you must have much knowledge about it. You need to know the market conditions. You need to research lot. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

I believe that helping others is the best thing one can do. Don't be egotistical about your job. I persuade a friend to join this world and inform them of the advantages of crypto trading.

I personally have felt people do not share knowledge of trading and no topics on trading have been published and there are no authentic replies to these topics so we should help eachother.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am new trader.I don't have much information about it but your post is really good.I appreciate it because it will help others to learn many things.

• +2 1

I've always appreciate people how guide and help others to be successful most especially in this forum. However, even if it's in the aspect of trading and investment that people experience difficulties to navigate and you provide them a guide to make it ease for them and save them off the stress.

• Useful or interesting 1