Play games for free crypto - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

There is a wide variety of games in which you can get cryptocurrency as a reward, but you have to work hard to get an acceptable remuneration, so you have to spend a lot of time.

I can recommend one of the ones that I'm using now, it's called clipClaps, and it's an app that has several mini-games within them. You can use it on Android and IOs, it is quite entertaining, and it has the option of getting paid to watch ad-supported videos, and you can also upload your own videos to earn some coins. They have their own token called "clap" where after having an amount, you can exchange it for coupons from amazon or paypal, it is very entertaining and I have been using it for several months and they are really paying in a timely manner. I invite you to try it and then tell me

There is a small amount of games that are really pay you for playing them. And even if they pay you, you get such a little crypto, that it doesn't make sense and not worth your time.

Though, yes, there are a lot of apps that gives you very small amount of crypto to use Thier app and fulfill the task they give. But don't be fooled, Thier are also more scam app than the legit one in the market that is why it is said that you must do proper research before investing you're time in it.

• +1 1

hello the truth with those games that appear and say that they pay in cryptocurrencies I have never been able to win since the following happens, sometimes they are scam they do not pay, in others not the withdrawal amounts are very high impossible to reach even if you spend a lot of time and in others, the amount of reward they give is very very low, so in my opinion, games like runescape are better online but you can get big profits by spending time and once you have fun playing.

On 16.04.2020 at 08:39, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Yes, there are games for which you can earn cryptocurrency, but I will not give a significant amount of money, of course, if you can save up for a long time, but I think it's not worth it. At the expense of legality, it all depends on what country you live in

I play Valorant 6 hours every day, 7 days a week. It would be beautifull if i will get crypto for every winning round or level reached. Great effort. 

Most of them are scams, just take note that these applications get money on your time using their application via advertisements, so if you find so many unreasonable ads, and the game itself has no mean or not likely to earn a lot using the game itself, that's totally not gonna giveaway any of their ka-ching.

These games and applications are mostly deceptive and false that they promise you that they will pay you cryptocurrencies and force you to watch ads so that the developers of these applications and games earn and pay you nothing.  I advise you to stay away from these games, even if they are for fun.  You can spend your free time learning more about coins on this forum.  It will be better than playing those games.

Be real man, who wants to pay you crypto for playing their game? Nobody. Either it is a scam or a PR company that will give you 0.0000000000000001 btc for a month playing.

It is quite interesting that there are games to generate cryptos, but from what I hear about them, they are usually a waste of time. They are not a scam since if they pay, but it is not profitable, it takes a long time for little reward.

Most games that say that they pay in crypto give such a miniscule amount that unless you like the game in of itself I wouldn't recommend them another fact is that they are also scams baiting people to play with the promise that will give you cryptocurrencies for it while they are just doing it for the sake bloating their playerbase with whatever fool they can get to play it for an specific amount of time, if what I said it's true and someone can correct if I'm wrong btw, you shouldn't waste your time on those type of games and probably find some other way to get money from playing games.

I tried to participate in testing the game in Steam (I don't remember the name), for this they gave cryptocoins. It was a badly made battle royale that lagged a lot. There it was necessary to reach level 10, but the small online and absolutely terrible gameplay prevented from doing it. I just uninstalled the game.

I think you can find out on your own. The playstore is a huge store, and it is not possible to know everything about every game in which you might be paid. You won't lose anything if you try.

I have never participated in coin games in the case of crypto, but I have heard from many people who participate and make a lot of profit with these games obviously dedicating a lot of time and effort and working on reliable pages.

Everything is type of games seems to me a waste of time since you must invest a lot of time and the rewards are insignificant, it seems to me a better option to spend that time cultivating your mind and learning how to win a good amount of money

Dont waste of time to playing gaming to earn free crypto. time is money. invest small amount money on yobit and do trading on yobit you can easily earn 40-50$ daily on yobit without any hardwork. just focus on trading chart.

I do not think that playing crypto games is not very good. You will earn very little in them. Better to do business on the stock exchange or go through the airdrops

It is possible to win, but if this is not a deception, then the winnings will not be the greatest, do not be fooled by the large promised amounts, just sweat your time to waste and you will not get any profit

if there are games where you can win fractions of cryptocurrencies. I know one called miningfree is downloaded from the play store and consists of a game where you have to level up and get paid with litoshis (litecoin fractions). I also recommend 2captcha is a game to solve captchas and the balance you earn playing captchas can be charged for bitcoin. you get the balance equivalent to your bitcoin wallet .. greetings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.