Russian section is more active then English. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

Logically English section has to become more active because Russian section is only for those people that belong to Russia but English section is for many countries so tell me why the opposite thing is happening guide me about it.

The Russian language department contains more members than the English department, so it is natural for the Russian language department to be more active than others. This forum is very popular in Russia, so the number of members in the Russian language section is large. We must work hard to make this forum the best.

I work on the English section and I do not know if the Russian section is more active and effective than the English section, and since this forum is Russian, it is possible that the Russian section will be more active.

Yes, dear friend, you are right
The Russian department is more famous than the English department
Because the members of the Russian department are distinguished by a good reputation, and all of them have high experience, which increases coordination within the department
As for the English Department, it is for all members around the world, and sometimes many junior members are banned
Perhaps this is the reason

I haven't noticed this thing yet

Because since I joined here, I have been working in the English language

So I did not notice the difference between the Russian and the English sections

It is possible that the members of the Russian section will be more than the English one, for this reason they are more active

Yes, my dear friend, of course, unfortunately, the Russian section is much more than the English section. I do not understand Russian, but I hope the English language becomes more. Thank you.

Yes i agree with you Russian section is more active may be you are right now our English sections. This English section much active then now when seven countries are not banned by the moderators of crypto talk platform. So we need to be specific and constructive for considering constant earning from crypto talk platform 

Yes, I said the Russian sector is more active than other sections, such as the US department, the Chinese section and another thing I want to tell you that the Russian sector is going well these days.

Indeed I think the Russians are more active towards the cryptotalk website because they really work sincerely and their country is not banned and are the largest holder for cryptos. They can see their future in cryptos well. So they work sincerely in this forum.

• +1 1

The Russian section can definitely be more popular and we should not forget that this forum is based in Russia so seeing this is something normal you should get to understand but we can make the English section more active as it all depends on us making the changes and the good Posts

You are right, it is an active section, as it contains many distinctive topics and interaction in the Russian section is very large, I do not know what is the main reason for this, but I think that the reason for this is the ease of the language, as the Russian language can be learned in a short time.

The Russian section is for only Russian community and English section is for other rest countries so they may have single community Russian so they may be well known each other, help and well coordinated with each other. we are feeling shy in questioning and answering. 

Why this is happening that Russian section is more active then English i do not know why because in Russian section people only belongs to Russia  but in English section people belongs to many countries so tell me what is the reason is the forum pay more to Russian section.

Yes dear you are absolutely fit I also noticed that section is more active than english people have good reputation there and are also Posting a good post and have good reputation.don't know why?

Yes, my friend, I think that the Russian section is more active than the English, due to the breadth and comprehensiveness of the topics, in addition to the large number of people who use cryptocurrencies in Russia.

Yes, you are right .. I noticed that they are more organized ... or maybe they are better because they are more numerous and older in this field, so they have high experience.

• +2 1

I don't for a second understand the russian language, I have never visit the russian section and do not know what is there and I think that the activity in the english section has decreased significantly which i think is due to payment we receive now.

This is true, my friend, because this forum is more popular in Russia than in the rest of the world. Russia is a very large country In addition, many countries that write in English are prohibited from using cryptocurrencies.

Yes this can be one of reasons but I think this forum is more popular in Russia than any other country in the world so the traffic of users from Russia is huge here. That's why Russian section is more active.

Indeed, the Russian section is more interactive; however, it's possible that this is due to the fact that this platform was created in Russia. Since English has been banned in most of the world, the majority of those who use it are from Russia.

Hello my friend
Actually, I am a beginner in this field
I speak English, not Russian, so I didn't notice that
Good luck to you and everyone

Yes this is the truth but many of people who the heck work in this forum ,in the other forum don't knows them what the procedure to work that I think it must be more in famous in Russia or the many of other countries many of the people who work in Russia just because it was famous. 

Yes, I have seen that the Russian section is more active than this section, I think the reason is that there are more members, and another Russia knows each other well, helps each other and monitors their coordination. We are ashamed of our questions and answers.

We speak of one place and one language, so perhaps the prevalence of knowledge of cryptocurrencies in Russia is greater than the rate of spread in all countries of the world

• +3 1