Russian section is more active then English. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

In my opinion, the reason for the activity of the Russian section is due to the high turnout by people who speak Russian and also perhaps because of the ban of some countries that speak English

I think because the founder of this forum is Russian, so the forum is very popular with Russian people, and as for other countries, I think that if a country is banned, it is banned in both the Russian and English sections, so the topic has nothing to do with that.

Yes, my friend, I noticed this
Russian members interact and publish a lot, they are cooperating in the forum, they are diligent and work hard, we have to work more to gain experience

In fact, I did not pay attention to this remark, because I only use the English section, because I am not good at the Russian language, the reason why the Russian language department is more active than the English department is the policy of countries that allow trading

Perhaps the reason for this is that the forum is not known in most countries of the world, but it is finding great popularity in Russia.

Greetings to you my friends and friends in the Russian section, and I wish you all success.

It is more active than English section because they have more users than English users you have to be consistent ands keep on making money to keep up your profit .

This is strange. Yes, I noticed that, but what is the reason in your opinion, although the Russian section is for Russia only, while the English section is for the rest of the world. Their division is more active and coordinated than the English section.

• +2 1

Perhaps because the number of members who write in the Russian language is greater, and I think that Russian society loves crypto, as there are many wallets, electronic banks and platforms that relate to cryptocurrencies, which are of Russian origin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah i also noticed that the Russians section is more active then the English section. In my opinion this is because of scammers may be there is less scammers in Russian section as compared to English section.

I not confirmed about that's but I think in Russian section only Russian people can answer the post And create the post and understand what they write or want to say on the other way the rest of the other besides Russia talk and work and create the post in English language so how this happen I don't understand how the number of people is more then in Russian section then in English Section

Hello my friend, I think that due to the emergence of digital currency in Russia, they dealt with it in general, and all people work on all sites specializing in the acquisition of digital currencies, and I think the reason for the increase is that Russian members are more

• +3 1

I do not think that the Russian section has more information or more topics for members to use in digital currencies, because the English section is a more comprehensive section because it includes a large number of countries, unlike the Russian section, which includes Russia only

• +2 1

The forum gives a chance to russian speaking population to take part, and they've definetely preferring to write there instead of the english section. I guess all of us would prefer to write in our native language instead of english. You can express your thoughts better and be understanded.

I think that the reason is that this forum is of Russian origin, so it is natural for all Russian citizens to participate in this forum in order to support it.... Another possibility is that the number of followers in the Russian language department is greater than the number of followers in the English language department.

This forum is based in Russia. And most of the people are Russians who work in this forum. The English language is very important but not everyone is able to use it freely as it is banned in different countries And the forum is Russian Hawaiian Russian users continue to grow.

The German section of the cryptographic talk forum is more active than any other section, most likely because there are more current participants in the section than in any other section, and I'm sure there will be more Russian in crypto talk than in any other country.

• +4 1

I have found that the Russian section has a significantly higher number of posts than the English section. It's possible that the scammers in that segment don't speak English. Scammers have been known to take advantage of Crypto in the past. However, since they are using local language in the Russian segment, they are more influential and popular in this forum.

I thing one of the biggest reason for the inactiveness of the people in the english section is that this foram is block in some countries including NG, EG, PK, ID, VE, BD, PH . Thats why English section has less active members.

My dear friend, I do not think that the Russian section is better than the English section, but the reason for the strength of the Russian section is that it is exclusively for the Russians. The English section is for everyone because the English language is more used in the countries of the world, but the ban waves on the English section are much more than there in the other section

• +4 1

I have no idea why activity in the Russian division has increased and I have not visited it before
But as far as I know, the Russians are very good at the Internet

On 4/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

@Ch AyyanI agree with you.  I also noticed that the Russian sector is more active than the English sector. If I knew the Russian language, I would have participated in the Russian sector.  The main reason for this is that they are all under one rule but the rules are broken because people from different countries participate in English.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right Russian sector is more active than the English sector because they are investing board in the cryptocurrency and that is very valuable to remained them active on this forum I hope you understand

Yes my friend .. I think because the Russian section has many more topics and publications than the English section. I also think that most of the members are Russians .. I am not sure about that .. Good luck to everyone.

• +3 1

Hello there greetings yes I notice too and in my opinion I think and the number of people speak Russian is greater than the number of people speak English so that's why that is can use it very populated compared to the English English section

I think the reason why the Russian section is more active than the English section is because cryptotalk forum is owned by the Russian and the Russian users are more populated than the English section.