Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

You are absolutely right mate. We gonna regret the moments that we sit and doing nothing. I found cryptotalk 1 week ago and I wish I've known about this long time ago. Anyway now I'm glad to be the part of this community and making my time productive. Thank you.

I totally agree with you. In this covid19 situation, we should not just sit in home. We should learn lots of things. By gathering knowledge, you can have proper ideas how to do trading or investing on cryptocurrency. Also in this forum, you can learn many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. I think, first you have to gain knowledge then you should try. Because many people lose their money for lacking of knowledge. 

Hello my dear friend, always think practical and be productive.Please don't waste your time by watching Netflix and similar websites.please try to study about trading or the platform in which you work and try to contribute and earn more money from that.

Thank you for bringing this topic to the forum and also sharing ideas with us in the forum one should be able to use  his/her time to invest in crypto than sitting home without doing anything at home, thanks.

With this quarantine and lockdown situation , the money circulate has additionally been blocked through the authorities as there may be no commercial enterprise happening, humans aren't having jobs , pay cuts are happening and in this case marketplace is low however fue to lower in buying power, there may be discount in funding percentage.

There is still lockdown in some countries due to COVID-19 , it the tim to do something on net and the best thing is to learn about cryptocurrency then invest in after investment make your earning from this. 

Very useful informatin thank you i'd like to add one last thing ..

Be aware of cryptojacking cryptocurrency is a safe option for wallet safety but it is still exposed to scammers who use your computer or phone’s processing for the mining of cryptocurrency. They do this for their own benefit without your approval. This is called “Cryptojacking” where the scammers put malicious code in your device. How do you know if your device is affected? Your phone or computer will become slow or your battery will discharge faster. 

• +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 4:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Many people are sitting at home during the corona epidemic but if they work from this site instead of sitting at home, they will also be able to earn bitcoin income so that they can run their daily expenses.We don't have to stay at home in quarantine if we work on this site then our financial problems will be solved.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's the best time to stay home make money online because of corona virus ,then trading will be profitable for us if we use it cirrectly during this period .if you are active crypto ,you can earn the good profit if your stagey works 

Yes you are right and i think there are the majority of members here who are in the quarantine before .and thanks for sharing this useful information with us.it has risk but i would rather waste my money ,but not invest it .

This is really good idea that we should not stay home without doing anything. It is time of technology and we can work from our homes whiles staying here and keeping lockdown implemented. 

Thank you 
We all know that health first and then work, but in the current times in conditions of corona virus and quarantine, you will not be able to go to your job to survive, but working in cryptocurrencies keeps you healthy and economic through trading and investing I think that working in cryptocurrencies is better than working on the ground.

2 hours ago, Jack07 said:

Many people are sitting at home during the corona epidemic but if they work from this site instead of sitting at home, they will also be able to earn bitcoin income so that they can run their daily expenses.We don't have to stay at home in quarantine if we work on this site then our financial problems will be solved.

I particularly forgot to mention into that. There are sites and platforms like CryptoTalk where you can share your ideas, make messages and get rewarded. Though not a constant source of income but definitely good in short term. 

I know a few —° Ravain, Beer money, Altcointalks and of course here.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In these lockdown and quarantine these online earning platforms are the best way to earn, so I would agree along with your opinion, gambling isn't a genuine way to create benefit for me. But exchanging and contributing can donate you a few opportunity for gaining. Joining cryptotalk and yobit kind of online informative and earning sites are the best options.

On 1/20/2021 at 8:40 PM, BullRunBit said:

Investing and Trading is same right?

Are you sure that investment  and trading is same?? Because i am nkt agree with you about this..  If you entry  on good crypto  currency  such as btc in the right time for long term  then be sure  you are getting  profit  without  any risk but if you look to trading then its risky to gain profit  every  time. 

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Are you sure that investment  and trading is same?? Because i am nkt agree with you about this..  If you entry  on good crypto  currency  such as btc in the right time for long term  then be sure  you are getting  profit  without  any risk but if you look to trading then its risky to gain profit  every  time. 

And can you tell me why not to do both?

Of course you dont need, but maybe can be more profitable than just one option.

And there are many strategies, you must to choose yours.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes, absolutely right, you said that this is a very good platform where we are also doing very well  earning, now even in corone days, While the very world is sitting unemployed in these covid days.

I am a student myself and i am earning here. I have a very good experience I hope it continues well.

Yes you right this site is good you're not sit home  frerely . You work online this site you can earn money even you learn and get knowledge.  Due to corona situation try to work this site you take analyzing and evaluate   

Time waits for none.Even Einstien nor Heisenberg could turn back time so every bit of it available to you is precious.So you must utilise it wisely.Here in this crypto talk forum if you are able to spend some few hours providing good contents for the readers then you can earn a good amount of income just for your daily needs.Also you can learn new things about the future ruler of world economics digital currency.

Make money through crypto currency and stop sitting at home doing nothing , invest in and earn while replying on the comments and you can learn there , you can develop mastering skills and experience .

You have to make money online instead of sitting at home doing nothing especially during this covid 19 pandemic , you can make money online for few months and later make it in life.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Trading is a difficult way to earn money, it is risky, we have to study and understand what is going to happen, for this reason I use tools that help me and facilitate the study, since I discovered the liquidity pools it has become easier for me to earn a little more, I no longer guess, I just study where there is more liquidity and there I enter

Thanks do much my friend, this is more reason why this forum is one of the best if not the best. I posted a topic relating to this that unemployment is not an excuse for being irresponsible, because there is great opportunity here to earn as much as you can and as well learn. So we can equally earn as much as we can while quarantine at home.

Yes this post is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us this Will help us in the crypto world. Investing and trading in cryptocurrencies is highly risky but it will give you a huge money if you become expert in cryptocurrencies. Of course all investing carries a degree of risk, but you should always avoid of unnecessary risk especially when it comes to your hard earned money.

• +4 1

Yes stay at home is safe but it cannot suppoort by money. Cryptotalk is best because it gives money that we want and the thing that we do it in our home for just some times spent on it.

@by Raqeebzy .make money from cryptocrunccy cannot sit while we sit our home when we work waywby way .so this little amount we collect at last this money are  pay our all needs.