China - The epicenter of Bitcoin - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

China - The epicenter of Bitcoin

I don't think China is the main epicenter of bitcoin, bitcoin price went up when China had a pandemic in January. In that month the price of bitcoin started to rise little by little until February, when in early March the price of bitcoin fell slightly, maybe because of the pandemic that was spreading all over the world, but the price of bitcoin has risen again in May to December now.

• +1 1

It was not only chaina but the outbreak was in many other countries too when the btc crashed and it is sure that the chaina is far above in technology than many other countries.

Its true that the China is the epicenter of the btc, we all know that the Russia is the most  leading who are the most influence the market as well. There should be a center for everything but the crypto is decentralize. 

• +2 1

i think that is hard question but i have the naswer brother , china the epicenter of bitcoin  do not think that but ther is something , Not only the Pandemic but one coin scam was Also responsible for the price dump and as you know the miners in china are mining and providing big percentage over total supply the price was supposed to be increase as supply was decreased but in my view one coin scam is the one because of which price drops.

so i hope i answer to your question brother , good luck for you .

What really happened was that bitcoin crashed once a lockdown in America was announced. The stock markets also crashed 20% and Bitcoin 50%. The China covid virus was the cause but China didn't create problems or saved the price of Bitcoin. There were cities under lockdown in China for two months and price of Bitcoin was rising.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:51 AM, Dmasked said:

Few weeks ago when the price of bitcoin crashed hard to around $4000 i noticed something unusual. It was the time when China was the epicenter of Corona virus outbreak and at the same time the price of bitcoin came crashing down. Bitcoin and all other crypto currencies are supposed to be a decentralized currency but somehow bitcoin seems to be centralized to China to some extent.

Maybe it is because of large number of Bitcoin miners in China but I never expected that one single country would affect the price to this extent. When the situation in China was under control the price recovered again. It seems like China has high influence over these digital assets and its not something I like.

The situation in china is now under control and improving but the outbreak has traveled to other major powers around the world like USA, Germany, Spain, France and other global giants. Their situation is far worse than it was ever in China but some how it has not affected the price of bitcoin too much. The whole global economy is degrading by the day but the prices are actually recovering along with China. It seems to like China has high influence over Bitcoin which it shouldnot have. 

Dear you are right when we pass through this difficult situation we had also faced many problems and one of them is shortage of money and also Bitcoin goes so down but now all right and covered no Bitcoin is about $29,000 and it is still increasing so so no it is very profitable for all of us.

You are right. China has greater influence over bitcoin, as the price has decreased very significantly when the virus spread inside China greatly, and we have all noticed that the price recovered when China recovers from the virus.

What I really see to a large extent that china has the maximum technology and continues to play a fundamental role in the crypto world, the first thing that you see in cryptocurrencies is the improvements in cryptocurrencies from china and there may be many crypto miners in china This is why I say that China has the maximum amount of influence in the crypto world.

My friend I want to tell you that the market of the China na is more active for the trading of Bitcoin and their investing more money in the trade of Bitcoin that's why the price is going high in the market of Bitcoin

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency for sure, but the Corona virus has negatively affected the global economy in general, and Bitcoin was able to recover from this crisis after several weeks.

• +4 1

Well, I have not been following the update since the Corona pandemic outbreak emerges, but as you said, probably the reason why China alone can have a very big impact on the cryptocurrecy world is because many investor and miners are from that part of the world, and if that is true, then definitely China alone can control the price of cryptocurrecy.

Yes, my friend, you are really right, we must respect China, it is a country that works in Bitcoin very much, and they trade in it they are really wonderful, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve us respect. 

Certainly, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, but the Corona epidemic has spread throughout the world, and this has a negative impact on Bitcoin, and due to the presence of many miners in China, the mining rate has decreased, so bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have been affected by the Corona virus.

• +2 1

My dear friend, you are right that the Bitcoin currency is closely related to China because China is a large trading country and the population of China is greater than the population of the world combined. For this reason, the circulation of the currency in China has decreased, which has led to a decrease in its price

• +3 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Я понял сейчас, я просто не зашел и не забрал свои ММ - вот это тупость. =( Но были кое-какие причины, как раз не вникал особо из-за жизненных моментов, но теперь обидно конечно капец. Ща попробую в саппорте запросить. 
    • Хотел бы рассказать о интересном сайте под названием CoinsCrash На нём есть кран который платит 2Bits (2Bits=200satoshi) в час, сбор неограничен, вывод от 150 Bits из которых берётся 50Bits на комиссию. Так же на данном проекте есть что-то по типу "баунти". Можно дополнительно заработать 600Bits. По 100Bits за пост на каждом из 5  форумов а еще 100Bits за видео на ютуб. Данный "кран" точно платит(снизу доказательства, и да они мои) и я думаю он еще долго проработает и будет платить. Реферальная программа, насказать что крутая, просто нормальная:2 Bits за реферала вы получаете каждые 24 часа, а еще если ваш реферал сделает депозит вы получите 5% от вклада. Кран живёт за счет режима crush, и по этому он может так щедро раздавать. Вы также можете заработать больше битов, играя в Crash Game, которая очень интересна, попробуйте сами. Прямая ссылка на сайт: https://CoinsCrash.com/  
    • Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange