Who will be affected first ?? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

For me, I think that the developed countries are the ones that will start adopting the Bitcoin currency and start using it in many matters. I believe that the only risk to the currency is the inability of governments to follow the stolen currencies.

• +2 1

The development of the bitcoin is increasing rapidly. It will directly affect the developing countries because most of them are knowing the importance to the cryptocurrency. developed country will develop more and poor country will poor in the aspect.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the giant of cryptocurrencies and there are some developed countries that deal with Bitcoin in many things, including trade and fast food restaurants, and for the third world countries, people are happy because their lives have become better. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well my friend .. In fact, the Bitcoin currency continues to rise and continues to spread around the world .. In fact, all countries will be affected by this matter, but I think that the developed countries will be more developed by virtue of the money they carry .. I wish you good luck my friend.

Indeed, its spread has become rapidly with the development of the global economy and trade. I think that developing countries will be affected the most due to the weakness of their economies and the pressures on their governments.

Hello my friend, Bitcoin is spreading very quickly all over the world, and I believe that the countries that will be affected by it are developing countries because they are poor countries with money. Therefore, many developing countries will resort to this currency to earn money and participate in investment.

In my opinion, the developed countries will be positively affected by the spread of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies more than developing countries because the developed countries have a strong economy and capital that helps spread Bitcoin and profit from it,

From my point of view, I believe that developing countries will not be able to benefit from these Bitcoin cryptocurrencies at present. Because it is not eligible electronically and lacks the infrastructure for such projects, and I think it will negatively affect dealing in digital currencies at present.
While developed countries will be positively affected by it, as they have everything from the infrastructure to such a project.
And the increase in popularity of this forum with newcomers to make a good profit from it.
Thanks for this helpful offering.

My dear friend, I see that developing countries will not be affected at all by the spread of Bitcoin in general, and the reason is that people here are equal, using one currency and one economic system, and the price of the currency is the same on everyone. All people are equal in terms of buying this currency in general, so my dear effect will be on The major countries and the developed countries because these countries in general are the countries that are economically stronger and their currency is stronger if then withdraw their currency in general and the launch of Bitcoin in particular will be affected in general by this spread that developed countries are the ones who will be affected by the spread of Bitcoin in particular Thank you very much

A good point. I think that in the days when no country wants to use these cryptocurrencies and for developing countries and put them into use to eradicate the poverty rate, it will be a positive thing.

I think developed countries will be mostly affected countries, because they are always against bitcoin, but the developing countries may have the positive impacts due to them are accepting crypto

currencies....!!!

In the dear complex, there are no downsides to the spread of the Bitcoin currency around the world, which will affect in an advanced way this aid and its spread in the world are the developed countries, so the developed countries are the people affected because its currency is spread all over the world and its currency is strong.  Developing countries will not be affected, but positively, because humans are the same when using Bitcoin in the world. Thank you very much.

I agree with you, my friend, the spread of Bitcoin is gradually becoming faster due to technological development and the Internet. I believe that developed countries will take advantage of the development that will take place and employ it well, as they have more mechanisms of action and progress than developing countries, so developed countries benefit more.

In my opinion, both of them will be affected in the long run, but the preference is for developed countries because they have the capital and advanced infrastructure, so this is a preference for them.

I do not think that the developing countries will benefit as much as the developed countries .. The developed countries have the appropriate structure to launch in the world of cryptocurrencies while the developing countries may reach this but late.

I think This is good question. In my opinion the crypto affects depend on the basis of the adoption and the knowledge of the bitcoin so which ever adopts the cryptocurrency first it will be the most beneficial country in the world.

I'm not sure what effect you're referring to when you say bitcoin's expanded to evolving countries but I'm not seeing any effect which bitcoin can have on its prominence.

Yes you are right that is why this word queue as such as independent one of Gorman but it is totally depend on government if they rely or one only that people depend on them it does not like it if then depend on it in my opinion but senior say well about this

Developed countries, in my view, often take the risk first, so I believe developed countries support the spread of bitcoin and crypto currency globally because they have so much capital and their technology is so advanced that they invest in these ventures.

In my opinion, developed countries because they have all the capabilities that make them use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, while developing countries lack these capabilities.

Crypto cruncey spreading his good well all over the world..and i think mostly devalp country may take risk about crypto..other under development country's stil not taking risk..

In my opinion, developing countries benefit more from the spread of Bitcoin, as it provides economic freedom without restrictions for everyone around the world. Therefore, many people in developing countries deal in cryptocurrencies, and this made the economy of developing countries becomes more vulnerable.

Cryptocurrencies are spread everywhere around the world, but the prevalence is greater in developed countries, and therefore the negative effects of the large spread of Bitcoin are more in developed countries than the occurrence of hacks and also the weakness of local currencies due to the fact that Bitcoin is faster, safer and more private.

We all know that bitcoin is spreading so much, as it is giving benefit to its users that why everyone is showing his blind trust upon this cryptocurrency. Another thing is developed coutries have much more resources that non-developed coutries so, they can take more advantage of this Cryptocurrency....

Developing countries benefit more from the spread of Bitcoin, as people in developing countries have become heavily involved in Bitcoin, and this has led to an increase in economic activity in developing countries as the number of investors increases due to the freedom of capital provided by Bitcoin compared to the global economic restrictions on developing countries.