Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

I agree with you, cryptotalk really helps us who are unemployed during a pandemic like now, we can only work at home and cannot work in the office because it is locked. There is no other income besides working in an office, but I can be helped by cryptotalk forums. In times of a pandemic like this, cryptotalk still helps us to continue earning, I am very grateful to cryptotalk and yobit.

• +1 1

I think, my friend, that the forum has made it safe for us to work in light of this quarantine that has been imposed on us due to the Corona epidemic. We can work in the forum and collect the gains while we are at home

Cryptotalk really help alot during this pandemic infection, with the small acquiring individuals in this gathering can hold their self in this lockdown to decrease the spread of the infection, because of the discussion for aiding humankind.

Yes, crytotalk really helped us during the pandemic most especially during in the periods of lock down. Because then we stay  at home for 24 hours having nothing to do in order to increase our income level. But with the help of crytotalk, one will at least earn something at the end of every day while the lock down continuous. So we really need to appreciate crytotalk for being there for us during the periods of lock down. Welcome mate, I strongly agree with you.

Cryptotalk is helping everyone in this pandemic situation. People who lost their jobs can have something to earn from this forum which will also help them in earning thorigh other online sources.

I believe this forum could help many members at that time because it was really hard for people to provide living methods without being able to work and gain money , for me crypto trading saved me and provided me profits I could use to buy what I needed

Exactly my friend, as everybody knows covid19 infected almost all the departments and the economy of the universe is going to destroy, this is the forum that enables the people to learn their livelihood. 

I think you are right!... 

is it going in both ways it is helping us in earning and offering us in gaining knowledge too so be careful in the forum and keep on earning here so that you can stay safe and keep on earning.

work this crypto site and earn money easily sitting at home, and learning about Cryptocurrency while we in this bad economic situation

• +1 1

Yes off course due to covid-19 we lost our jobs and now in our house mostly people's become a syco due to lack of work and one day my friend tell me about this forum and i search them and start working now i work regularly and earn money and invest into my home and many other work

It must have helped alot of people in the pandemic, every one was at home doing nothing,so doing cryptotalk will make many people to be more good in the forum, they will earn alot and will get knowledge without any disturbance since we are at home doing nothing

• +2 1

In these days of pendamic this platform helps us a lot at this time every person staying at home for safety.Sofet for himself, safety for their families, safety for their nation but most of us that stayed at home for enjoy their lives most of them are want to safe their salves from corona virus but they are caught by hunger virus at this time this platform helps us a lot by using this platform we all earned for ruining their homes. 

• +1 1

It's true that this forum helps us to gain some money in this pandemic era. It's not much big enough but it's still helps us in terms of earning money.

It a bad and unfortunate thing that I don't know about the forum firing the pandemic, it really would have helped me because I had alot of time been at home and i spent a lot of time on the internet looking for means on how to earn online but never come across cryptotalk forum

Well I am new in this site. I also heard that this forum really pay to its users according to my friend who brought me here. I am also the victim of this pendamic situation, I also want to earn here. In two days, I am definitely move to interested in learning about Cryptocurrency more and trading in Cryptocurrencies. Thank you Cryptotalk!

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Due to the Corona epidemic, many human beings misplaced their job, and the quarantine affected the profits of middle-income families, so many of them resorted to looking out for extra profits from the Internet, and this discussion board was once one of the most essential websites that contributed to aiding households financially thru convenient salary and Learning about the encrypted world. 

I appreciate, personally my point of view cryptocrruncy is a genrat wonderful platform for work and earning,thank for very useful sharing information in this forum,I need a learn to this topic and then after I comment in the topic 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it proved to be very helpful in previous Covid-19 pandemics. A large number of people lost their jobs due to lack of work and closing of factories and other departments. In that situation, only crypto helps us to get some money. 

crypto talk helps us a lot in this situation because the current situation we are sitting at home can't do any work for corona so if you work in this forum you can earn some money This forum helps you deal with corona if you have daily expenses.

Yes you are right.  Where the whole world has stopped for coronavirus.  Even the cryptocurrency world has not stopped.  In this day of crisis, our source of income is almost closed.  Many of us have lost our way of income.  But by working with this cryptocurrency we are able to earn our income.  So cryptocurrency is with us in the day of danger.

• +4 1

The field is in a great way so we have to use the stone time to know the field of encryption and cryptocurrencies.  This is a really great and admirable forum.

You are absolutely right.  Because now in this time of danger we can't work out of the house.  Our source of income was about to close.  But cryptocurrency has helped us even in this day of danger.  Many people are spending their helpless time working on crypto talk.

18 hours ago, Mom12 said:

I am very thankful that I am a part of this growing platform through this we can earn money to support our needs especially that we don't have any means since we are on lockdown.

I'm also thankful for knowing this wonderful forum. This gives me a lot of opportunities in the world of cryptocurrency. Not only that I've earned a lot, I also gained a lot of knowledge here in the forum.

Indeed cryptotalk is absolutely helping this generation in term of the financial standard. It is only through cryptotalk that we can sit and remain at home but still earn a lot of coins only by commenting and posting.

Which is definitely in favor in regards to this pandemic period of lockdown.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, I totally agree with you, this forum provided me a lot of help and I will remain grateful for that for life. I complete my university studies with my profits from the forum and my friend helps his family complete their lives, so thank you very much to everyone who contributed to building and developing this wonderful forum

• +3 1