Corona coin on Yobit - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Corona coin on Yobit

Corona is a very effective disease that spread in the whole world and whole world worried that how to control and save from the dangerous disease but not to overcome this

I think this people are really not serious about the world and the disease that is why they are doing all these kind of things with the cryptocurrency and people

I understand your opinion and i have also an objection to this coin.

Why moderaters or yobit trade forum management not stop people to making useless money because its distract as to focus on good coins and good currencies they irritate me because they have not a good worth and they also have weird names so i think someone should voice up to this problem

@Dmasked @Fazihere07 @227plan @bedogajsgw @Ram22 @Sodiumkhan12 @Ghats

This is key to have this kind of coins , well this is one thing but today we need to be sure to have the most power to the good effort that we see around we are always  suppose to be running this key that works for so many people we are able to value every single coin that they bring but the best thing is that they only want to make profit from it and it does work well for so many people

• +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Everyone want that their coins should be famous that's why they give such name to their coins which attractive the people towards them and when everything will pass this coin will turn to another shit coin like many others.

Dear friends, the demand for crypto is increasing at a time when the economy is in dire straits due to the Corona virus in these difficult times of the world.  However, new currency has been added to yobit, I am not aware of it.  However, I have been easily informed through this post.  When I visit yobit I will work with coins with more information about the coins.

There are numerous coins that are existing these days and I saw something that grabbed my eye, the crown coin and I don't have the foggiest idea whether somebody make speculation on it.

Within the same manner as different distinct economic paperwork at the Ubiquit degree, I don't trust that it claims a bookchain that may be moved to it or have a assignment. Or perhaps, it is a money that was presented to trade just at the level, however it need to be careful with it, as bumb and sell off may additionally observer savage during their truth.

• +3 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:38 AM, Dmasked said:

It is sad that the sufferings of some can be a laughing matter for others. Thousands of people are losing their life right now and more are losing their loved ones and their freedom but its sick that someone out there has the audacity to create a token on such critical subject.

Hi mate thank you for bringing to our notice that particular coin but truth to be told that's actually not how can you name a coin a pandemic name that's killing millions of people right now infact that is inhumane I think the person should change his way of thinking sir.

Individuals are purchasing and exchanging it as a result of everybody is discussing it, crown that is the hit. I figure this coin will remain poplar to the extent the infection alive, when all that will pass this coin will go to another crap coin like numerous others.

I have moreover seen this coins. But I ponder that coin is there. I need to know whether this coins are honest to goodness one or not. And I need to know who are the engineers of this coins. I too need to create one coin of mine

I didn't love no matter what just about that it still. i used to be looking to see that it prospering unsleeping. there also turned into a haul or the it could be a foul one.so best you'll try and sleep with the whole thing.

Never heared about this kind of coins on the yobit forum. It seems very interesting for the users to have the many number of coins in the forum which also help them to supports their earning more money.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

Indeed I found out about this crown coin many time yet I don't give it any consideration , I don't have any acquaintance with it's cost on the lookout, for me is an interesting thing to give a coin thi name of crown at this time, I think this is for advertising.

Yes, my friend, I heard about the corona currency, as it appeared after the spread of the Corona epidemic, and I do not know what is the reason that links them together, and its price is rising terribly. There are many different names of currencies

Dear friend. I think this coin will stay poplar as far as the virus alive, when everything will pass this coin will turn to another shit coin like many others. DNT be afraid of crona and do your best in this platform.

Yes of there are very strange names of the coins at the yobit exchange but I think the names didn't matter the investors and the traders only focus on their work . We also should work hard for getting good profit by investing the coins .

On 4/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

😂Well yes! I have seen it too and when I saw it I was like okay here goes the new future currency 😂. But I am really curious why people are buying it even its still new, but any ways there are alot of currencies with weird names and they are doing well, let's see what happens in future hope for the best.

That's very unfortunate that people always like taking advantages of situations around and this Corona coin arose as a result of the pandemic but as for me I can't invest in such coins because they represent something that is a danger to human kind and claimed a lot of lives.

As we know that there are many coins are available on crypto, still new coin are generating too. Corona coin seems funny, on the name. But  the name is not important on here. It's about the activities and features that will make coins success on the crypto market.

I think its funny to name a coin Corona coin but as far as the coin has good potential or good market cap, just forget about the name and trade on it to earn profits. I will carry out some research about the coin. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, the Corona epidemic has led to a lot of rise in currencies and digital currencies have been dealt with because they do not mix with the world