Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

This is very bad thing think on this platform because if we will give the reputations like this then the hard worker will not work with your full focus and hard-working so we should give reputation with the members according to the quality of the posts not randomly.

There is a lack of interaction by some members, they are only seeking money. We are here one family and our goal is one so we must cooperate to make this forum the best. We must give a reputation to all posts with good content because we are thus encouraging members to provide more information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right friend. I think there are lots of new coming members which didn't give react to useful content. I think they should try to give the react to useful post. We should also encourage the people which are working honestly and trying to work more efficiently. Wish you all the best.

When we read a useful post, we must give it a good reputation. This is my opinion, because I want to help other members of the forum and it is important if we appreciate the effort of others and their attempt to present a useful and valuable idea.

You are right, we must give the reputation to those who deserve it, in appreciation of the efforts of the author of the post or comment, as for me, I give the reputation to the instructions and publications that you deserve.

You are right, dear mate, we should always try to support each other. Many of us have now stopped rating the posts. That's not a good thing. We all should rate the posts . On this forum, this is our duty in an aspect

Thanks for sharing, I agree with you, there are lot of good post out there with no or too low reputations, people are just concerned with making their post and move on, without thinking about rating the post of the person that allows you to see what to make comment on, let's see think and change from such act, and try to encourage those sharing us beneficial post .thank you

Yes, I noticed this matter also that there are a lot of posts that do not have ratings, especially comments on posts where there are a lot of comments without there being a suitable rating for these comments, which are very useful and deserve a +5 rating.  In my opinion, the evaluation of posts should be more accurate and not be random because there are posts that deserve good evaluation and are not evaluated.

As everyone knows, reputation goes to truly useful topics where good publications leave a good message of utility for this forum if they resemble their reputation, we only have to make topics that are different and valuable.

Welcome my friend Indeed, the interaction is only by posting and commenting on others' posts and no one is giving anyone a reputation

I think the thing is that the members are not used to this matter between each other

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
It is an important point that we have to talk about. I hope that all members see a useful post that contains important information or a new topic to give an appropriate response to support the members and motivate them to continue publishing articles with useful content

• +3 1

May be the post you saw is very old and its may also occour that the reputation is disabled, because i also saawmany post that has disabled reputations. Thanks me later, for this

When the forum stopped paying to give the reputation, the members stopped giving a good reputation to the posts even if they were useful .. and this is a mistake. Give your reputation to others so that you get the reputation, we must be more cooperative.

Yes, my friend, in this forum there is a negative side and a positive side on the negative side. There are many people trying to post comments and they do not give anyone the reputation and this is a mistake. We must give the reputation to people who deserve it and on the positive side there are people who work hard and read comments and posts and make By giving a person a reputation and this helps him earn so we must all be one hand and help each other

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hello my dear friend. I agree with you on this point. Supporting comments is important for everyone to make a profit and we should encourage people with beneficial posts

yes you are right my friend you have to give good reactions to the post who have valuable information and you must react to them and encourage them to work here.

It is important to evaluate posts by members and give useful and good posts the appropriate evaluation for them so that members continue to write useful and new posts and topics because payment is made for useful posts that get good evaluation from members, and will not be paid for posts that are not evaluated and this is why there is a large number of posts  They do not have ratings, which means that these posts will not be paid, and therefore if these posts are appropriate and useful, members will not work in the forum for free.  We have to help the moderators and evaluate the posts correctly.

You are very right, I think that a positive reputation should be given to the distinguished members here who work hard to provide us with information in a very distinctive way, we must give a positive reputation to everyone who deserves it.

• +3 1

Yes, there are a lot of useful and appropriate posts and responses, but they do not get the appropriate evaluation or are not evaluated at all.  That this makes some good members of the forum do not like to work very much because they do not get what they deserve in return for the posts or good and useful responses in the forum.  There are a lot of members giving ratings randomly so some posts are not helpful and have positive reviews.  We have to rate posts according to their usefulness and don't hesitate to give negative rating to random and bad posts.

I think a lot of people prefer to read old topics because a lot of the new topics need to be reviewed that should be the reason why old topics may have more reputation but i think i must agree with you about that many of new and outstanding topics from some old members should have more reputation too

When we open a topic in this forum, we cannot read all the comments, and this leads to neglecting them. I mean, we must not blame ourselves or the other members, because this is one of the features of the forum.  happy day

I have also seen so many good posts with low reputation.People can't give like to such post.Even though bad post get reacts instead of good high quality posts.There are lot of cheaters who are working in groups and just like their mate's post.They don't see any good post.So I just wanna say that stop being selfish do like on good posts.And admin should check this type of cheater's on this forum.

New comers and people don't know to read these topics and their significace.The knowledge is the best thing you should to get from many people so their will be reputation.

I don't know what to not give a useful finger a reputation.  It is imperative that we hold the assessments to each other completely and encourage each other to improve our level of cryptocurrencies in this forum

• +3 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and important advice for us, who are the novices here in the forum. I believe that we must adhere to the boundaries of the forum and cooperate as fully as the real members and give everything important a positive reputation
Good luck