Can we search members in search bar. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Friend so you can look for anything you want as long as it is a person or is related to some topic that you have seen or published and there if you can find it if not I do not think you will find it it will be something difficult.

My dear friend I think so you can search other people on this platform also where you can talk to them and message them to get discussion on a specific topic.

I don't think is possible to be able to serch members in reach bar or may be u don't know how it work but I will like the senior members of the crypto currency platform to put more light to us so as to have knowledge and experience on how to search for one another in the search bar

dear man, as we all know, this thread is very advanced. Nothing is omitted from the list of necessary functions. and I'm sure there are a couple of features I'm not aware of, even though I tried to explore it. In any case, the search bar allows us to search for whatever we can, including the title of a subject, specific terms inside a topic, and, of course, users. Anything exciting on this site can be found with the search bar.

My friend, you can search in the search bar for topics that have been published in the forum and you can also search for existing members in the forum.  have a good time.

• +2 1

If you type a member's name into a search bar, it will appear as a member, but only the topics or responses that the member has already made will appear, so you should click his username after the topic appears to see his username.

To find anyone here is so simple and easy I guess we just need to know exactly what their username is, and simply put it on search bar and you will get their account....

Hi dear gratings yes you can search other person in your search bar because this form provided so many features to work with and I really appreciated I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck for your finding

• +4 1

If you explicitly search for a member's name, you'll see their name highlighted if they've been tagged in a topic, but you can specifically search for a member by heading to advanced search and selecting one of two tabs: content search or member search.

I have not yet tried it, but I believe the search box is for searching the entire forum. Simply enter a search term in the search box and press enter; you will receive results very quickly, my friend. You can look for participants or subjects they've written about, but I'm not sure whether there's a place to search or if you really can check specifically.

We can search for any member belonging to this group using the search bar there we must make some adjustments and select search members and we just have to put your username and the system will give you the result of your search is very simple to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you can search for the member you want .. but you should write his name exactly as he wrote it .. this is what I know .. Good luck to you my friend

• +5 1

Yes dear we can search a lot of things in the search bar. This is very good option available in this forum. This option help you to find topics or posts or even any member. You can find them any member using search bar make sure you write the name of the member exactly the same of his profile.

Well my dear friend you can search for members in the search box but you can definitely visit any member's profile when you see a comment or post of that member and you can see the details which are available like name coming to reputation and other allowed details but I don't have any much clear idea about this.

• +4 1

Yes we can search a member on a search bar because this is make for searching the member easily so we can easily get the member by sear bar.

Definitely yes, you can search members from the search box provided on this forum. All you need to do is, adjust search preferences under the search box and click on"Member" option. Now input the username which you want to search on this forum and it will surely appear.

Well I haven't tried that before but I guess you can search about anything here in the forum , but you will most likely won‘t find newbie members  , you will be able to find just the big ones

If you used the search bar here, you can choose some actions or sort what do you want to search in this forum including the members here, so you can search some members here using the search bar.

Of course my dear, it's the digital forum always remember. All you need to do here is to click and you will ultimately reach the thing. Its the most easiest way to find everything here on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Yes you can search whatever and whoever you want. Simply click on search bar and go to more options then select members after that write the name Whom you want to search.

• +1 1

I think that the search box can be used to search for anything in this forum, whether topic or member, but make sure of its name before writing it, so there may be a mistake in its name.

Yes, my friend, of course you can search for people here by clicking on the search box, and then put more options when you find what you're looking for good luck my friend

You can search by searching for a topic.Of course you will find them.If it is not working then  you should check your spellings & punctuations.There could be a mistake.I think so

Yes, at first I didn't know. But a topic earlier helped me in that regard. And even though I haven't used it yet, I know I can. There is no problem in this.

good question my friend, I was looking for that too and I'm afraid that you can't do that. However, you can tell them to click on their profile and send their profile link.

Edited by ali othman