Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

I think risk mean you are saying about ban. Or any other danger no doubt this site is more safe easier for earning money. You just have to follow rules and regulations . Make useful post which is very helpful for others. So after it you can earn a lot of money from this forum. 

• +5 1

Yes there are many risks u will see if you donot follow the rules of here..If u will follow the rules so you wil not be in any problem 

Hello my friend, thank you for this post. I tell you that I heard it from my old friend of mine that there is a risk in dealing with cryptocurrencies, but in my personal opinion, I do not find a risk in it.

Edited by eiad.esmail7

There is not any risk in crypto talk if you do not invest your money in here. But it doesn't mean that you should never go for investment. You must try tour luck by investing.

There's no hazard on the off chance that you take after the rules, the rules and directions directing this stage. Disappointment to do that might hazard loosing your account incidentally or forever.

Hello my dear friend. No there is no risk in cryptotalk butbot is 100% safe. It has a great security system and it provides us full privacy. We can easily make bitcoin only by making useful posts. It is a great opportunity for all of us to make hendsome amount of money as well as to learn about cryptocurriencies. 

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

@jerry2493 No,there is no risk in crypto talk.You can freely talk.

8 minutes ago, Martha00 said:

I think there are some risk in this forum first you need to follow the rules and regulations of forum and if you don't follow these you face many problems like warning and banned account.so my humble request to obey all these rules to avoid any risk.

@Martha00 Yes you are right but if you don't follow rules.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

There is no ricks here. If you work on this site you will be paid for the work. There are no ricks here.You will make 20 posts every day and you will be paid for useful posts every day.

• +3 1

8 minutes ago, Kathe said:

If you follow the guidelines provided by the admins of the forum then I don't think so there is any risk.  

This forum is such a splendid forum that you don't need to invest in it. So there is no risk of losing your money.  If you work with patience and hard work then no risk will break your path and you would be successful in your goals. 

@Kathe yes you are right if you follow rules then there is no risk.

• -2 1

obviously there are some risks here..your account might be banned if you do not maintain the rules and regulations of the forum..otherwise account privacy is more important for you..unless your account don't be secure you will loss your money..

• +3 1

So far I have not felt any risk and do not know what will happen next. And there is nothing more to learn here. We can do many things with little things. Then every job will see its small difficulties but try to overcome it and move on

obviously there are some risks....if you don't ensure account privacy then you will loss your account..and if you don't maintain the rules and regulations of the forum..your account will be banned.. its also a risk for you..otherwise scammers also a risk for all..because they can take your money if you don't aware about them.

Well you are right bro If you don't have any experience about Crypto forum then have some to lose . But if you have to take risk .  

I am a beginner here, but I expect that this forum was found to teach us methods of winning cryptocurrencies, but there are rules that we must follow, it seems, that must be adhered to.

Hi 

The reality is there can be may risk no in this site .i am working here on this site 18 january.it is safer and more believable .so do your job while comfortable.the forum is help pepople to understand a crypto well 

Wish u all the best . 

There's no hazard of crypto conversation gathering campaign paybyposts since no one need difficult work since programmers are not prepared for work difficult for learning and developing benefit from crypto conversation gathering paid few USD on each day for us. 

to avoid any kind of risk you must keep in mind that this forum is not only for making money. it is opportunity for knowledges and for a real start in crypto. rules are important and it is quite strict if you don't follow them which is fair enough. if you post well and read posts here there are no risks and you can spend your time here as much as you want.

Risk for what , you suggest for banned , sure you may get banned from this discussion board in case you don’t admire the policies , that is sincerely important , you need to observe the policies to in no way face any problem . Or you suggest hazard of rip-off your account , sure maybe , due to the fact their is many scammers , and you need to be careful , simply you need to paintings her withinside the unique website.

• +1 1

There are always risk in each and every thing but who are brave they take risks even in business of any thing you have a lot of hurdles and risk there too but crypto is much more safe then them crypto provide more security and guidenes to all their member if you trade at wrong time then there will be risk if you trade at right time there will be no risk so learn from your seniors first

Allah's plans are better than us !

There is no rusk at all. All you need to do is be careful of scammers around the internet. This forum is really safe and reliable. Just follw the rules over here, keep them in mind.

From what I have heard and from my experience, there is no risk of cryptocurrency.Everyone can work on it without any doubt. It will benefit everyone. You can easily collect money after finishing the work.

In fact, there can be many dangers in this game when you fail to meet your quality standards, so you have to put it all together permanently to avoid opening your record for a boycott.

This forum is free risk and the only risk threatens you is to don't abide rules and conditions because at this case you may get warning from moderates. I personally don’t think there is any other risk because this is a forum and you don't need to invest in it.

Friend the risk always exists, be careful because many times people share some links that are malicious and this can send us to some place where they could rub our data and hack us, always be careful and ask for help from people more expert than us.

• +1 1

Yes there are risks working here as if you don't follow the rules of this forum then your account will be banned and you have no chance to establish yourself by working on this platform with a little hardwork while sitting at home.