Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

I think the biggest risk in this forum is being ban on the forum. Someone who breaks the rule and regulations of the forum he will be banned. Cryptotalk forum doesn't contain any risk, But sometimes we can say that our account will be at risk if yo got many warning points and posting useless contents.

My dear friend  if you are following the rules of this forum properly and stay restricted  under all limitations on this forum then there is no risk of being banned and  of hacking. 

• +1 1

hey everyone im new here and learning here new things and gaining knowledge about crypto world and its exchange and i don't think that crypto talk is riskymy friends earning throug it and we just be secure to don't share our sensitive information 

ہیلو میرے عزیز دوست

بلاشبہ ، کریپٹلک میں ایک خطرہ ہے اور میری رائے کے مطابق اس رسک کو اس فورم کے قواعد و ضوابط کہا جاتا ہے۔ اگر آپ اس پلیٹ فارم کے قواعد و ضوابط پر عمل نہیں کرتے ہیں تو منتظم کے ذریعہ آپ کے اکاؤنٹ پر پابندی ہوگی۔ 

No there is no risk but if you will go against the rules and regulations of this forum then there can be risks with your account.Don’t post useless content.

First and famous, If you follow the rules and regulations given to you from the platform that is the most important for us to stay here for a long period of time,And we should try to create a reasonable post so that we can get positive response, Because we get our payment from our post, the danger of this forum is if you violate the rules and regulations of the forum

• +2 1

In my opinion i don't think so any risk in this platform. Cryptotalk beauty is it's only risk free platform. No investment involve in this. Its very useful for us. It's provide us lots of knowledge and online earning without any investment 

The answer to this question is a big no,there'e no risks because your personal informations and funds are really safe in the crypto talk but on the other hand you are likely to face risks when you violate any of the forum's rules,which can be of recieving warning points or even end up being banned,so lets be careful,Goodluck!

Edited by ABDULAZEEZ001
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

If you are talking about the risks of being ban then it is definately existed. But there are some other risks also exists as spemmers but not more as in others sites or in many applications. No more danger while working in this site you just follow the rules.

• +2 1

Dear @jerry2493 if we take risks on this forum we should take help from the old followers we should minimise the risk option by take help from the people if we take risk on this forum our account will banned our problems will increase 

• +2 1

There is no risk for those in cryptotalk that are following the community guidelines strictly. But those who are not following them are always at risk of getting themselves banned from the forum.

• +2 1

@jerry2493 .. If you are working good and honestly,  there will be no risk.  And if you cheat or missing the statemnet and not sure you about your commnets so you are going to risk.  Also if you are repeat same comment again and again this could also rwsult be dangeours in crypto family.  🙄😑

• +2 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Cryptotalk forum is the best for online earning money. If you earn money by creating posts then it is not risky and if you want to do trading then it is risky. If you have experience and have knowledge about crypto currency then you can get a good profit otherwise you lose your money.

• +2 1

There are risk on cryptotalk , if you call someone's post in a copy paste or you give enough to one person, your account can be closed, then you are also aware of these things.

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 AM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Shouldn't something is said about's danger you are talking about. On the off chance that your talking in danger of being prohibited at the gathering, at that point certainly it is. Somebody who disrupts the guideline and guidelines of the discussion he will be prohibited.

Yes there are many risks at the cryptotalk because you can get warning point or getting ban if you will break the rules of the forum. You would also be careful from the scammers because they can stole your money by the hacking of your account or wallet.

Dear if you won't follow the rules you may be at risk so I would recommend you to read the rules of this forum carefully. Read the senior members 's post carefully and create useful posts.

This is really an interesting post first time that someone Will ask about the risk of joining the cryptotalk. I wanna assure you mate that there's no risk in joining and working here. It has 0 risk on working here. It on the other hand helps us.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

There is no risk on this amazing platform. This platform is providing us amazing and outstanding knowledge as well as a good amount of money. So how risk can be in this platform?

• +1 1

I did not understand in what sense you were asking. If you are asking about talk tokens for investment purposes, there is always a risk in trading. If you are talking about this forum, you may be banned if you break the rules. If you are asking for reliability, you can definitely trust this forum.

This forum has any risk for you. The only risk is when you don't abide rules and conditions because at this case you may get warning from moderates. I personally don’t think there is any other risk because this is a forum and you don't need to invest in it.

• +1 1

My friend that this site is completely safe and there is no risk directed. But you should not violate the instructions of the site in order not to fall into the risk of being banned. That's it.

This site is fully safe and there is no risk directed. But no one shouldn't violate the instructions of the site , in order do not fall into risk of getting ban.

I think it is the best forum and not need any problems I think. Because we are saying and also listen this forum is very good and senior says that it is safe do just work here and earn well I think.

• +1 1

welcome to the forum,I'm happy to advise you that there are no dangers of losing your assets or anything while at the same time working here however you just get paid for learning and sharing information about crypto world or posts and you should keep the standards of this stage so you don't confront any difficulties like being banned.