A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

The problem is that they are unaware of the significance of having to also a. Impact on the forum's operation as well as the development of an open community on the Crypto talk website, as the larger the user base, the more posts are created, but this hasn't been managed equally.

I think in the modern age paper money will be less use and the digital mony will rule the world withe the digital crency we can purchase every thing online even vegetables also.

That is great information, and I am sure your tips can be useful for newcomers and They use them to find the best way to publish positive topics. Newcomers usually couldn't create meaningful and understanding topics. they do not have enough knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend
I agree, so we must interact and work together to increase activity and profit for all
Good luck to you

Very well said friend, for encouraging all beginners and non-beginners also to start publishing. It is a matter of taking the first step and living the experience. Starting to analyze the type of publication that can generate impact or reactions is the main objective.

• +1 1

My advice for newbie is to start by reading the section 'About forum' and to read the rules to avoid getting warning points, and by time you will be more experienced and you will be able to write interesting topics. 

Dear friend, I am a beginner, currently I prefer to comment and benefit from member posts
At the moment, I avoid posting a post that might not be very helpful or duplicate, but I am sure that I will be making useful posts, in the future when I am able to provide very useful posts.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are right..but I want to advise you to pay attention when you publish..We must create, participate and publish, but we must choose a useful, new and correct topic, and be aware of all the details of the content of this post..My love for everyone

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, my friend, I completely agree with you about what you say .. Everyone should create at least one topic daily, but he must make sure not to repeat it and also it should be useful to everyone .. Also there is another thing that must be talked about that comments are sometimes useful such as useful topics ... I wish you and everyone luck and success

When members read each informative published topic, they definitely collect some information on the same topic that cryptocurrencies are an enormous amount of knowledge. Members who have new ideas can put forward them on a topic posted on this forum and share them with the rest of the members to evaluate and ensure their validity.

• +3 1

I agree with your suggestion. We must all create topics, but this is after acquiring sufficient knowledge so that we do not make mistakes and delete our post.

Everyone should write useful topics besides answering, because the topics will enable you to obtain reputation points, in addition to that it will enable other members to find posts quickly without any hindrance...

yeah we have to give reputation to each other to keep up the  good work and keep on working untill you will reach your destination.

Thanks for providing this useful tip my friend and I hope that all the members of this platform will definitely follow because it is necessary get success on this platform otherwise we cannot achieve any success on this platform.

I hope you are also fine, my dear friend!
 I completely agree with your point of view, in return for what the forum pays us, we must also contribute to its development and increase the benefit by publishing useful posts, but I think that the beginners are waiting for the end of the first 100 comments in order to start contributing effectively.

I advise everyone to be active in his work and to be able to complete his work continuously and never postpone it. To seek to achieve the dream is to work together and be one hand . I wish everyone the best, and do whatever they wish with all love and respect

• +4 1

The only advice I can provide and I hope everyone can benefit from is reading the laws and rules for this platform, not copying and pasting, paying attention to repeating the post or topic more than once, avoiding written errors and not publishing words that offend the forum’s reputation for success for all

Hey, buddy. how's it going?
I agree with you, but my friend, it's not simple! We can't forget that there's a lot of new members and beginners, including me .. We need some time to get to know the forum well, read other topics, do not repeat them and try to gain experience before any engagement with other members, so as to avoid duplicate and irrelevant topics and focus on writing good content .
Thank you for sharing your opinion, my dear friend.

Edited by Noor9
  • +2 1

I will create topic one day when I have enough knowledge and composure to do this because I wouldn't like to create a post or topic that will not be useful to anybody in the platform.

Hello ..
I advise all beginners here to focus on grammar first and then complete all their posts and pay attention to their language and be smooth and understandable to all members.

Of course, you should not be satisfied with publishing comments only, or it can be done in the first period if the person is a beginner, but after that research must be conducted and a good and useful topic must be presented, as this attracts others on the one hand, and on the other hand strengthens the account and increases popularity.

How about greetings in our new member I think new member work hard as they can and don't get greedy if you follow simple rules I think you should do be fine and successful first of all always motivate yourself if you get bored in a daily basis then never did read your patient always patient because vision is unnecessary things last but not least don't lose your confidence on this phone because this form riders such a great opportunity

Actually, we should all try to make useful topics , so as to share new ideas and informations.I think many beginners are afraid of posting topics because they think it might get deleted or get them banned from the forum. But Creating new posts will help the forum and ultimately improve the quality of the website.So we must to give something for this forum , and i think the best thing is make a useful topic.

• +2 1

Yes friend you are right a and we should respect to the Crypto Tok for that this is giving us a good opportunity to work with them and can earn some money from this so in the return we should give it a good was a useful words so that the forum can be for more and can achieve its target this will be beneficial for all of us

It's a work in progress. We can't rush to creating post while we are learning. So i will urge the members of the forum to take time and learn how to make good and high quality post.